Also, big favor, Mercedes.
对了 梅塞德斯 帮个忙
We want to use your songs for the soundtrack.
我们的原声带想用你的歌♥
Oh, my agent usually handles that.
跟我经纪人聊就好了
I am kidding. You can have whatever song you like.
开玩笑而已 喜欢哪首随便挑
Guys, come on. We're gonna be late. Oh, yeah.
得快点 我们要迟到了 是啊
Oh, did you hear about Sam?
你知道萨姆最近怎样了吗
He already has a new girlfriend.
他有新女友了
Can you believe that? Come on, I don't want to miss a moment.
难以置信 快点 我不想错过开场
Well, then, why does he keep texting me?
那他干嘛还老给我发信息
Knock, knock.
进来咯
Come in!
请进
Is it time already?
时间到了吗
It's time! We're all here!
到时间了 我们都到了
Hi! We're here! Hey, Rachel!
我们来了 蕾切尔
Oh, no, don't strain yourself.
不 你别动
Please. I've been sweating my boobs off
拜托 过去九个月
at Tracy Anderson's for the past nine months.
我在特蕾西·安德森那里疯狂健身
This baby can have my body now,
宝宝现在还能占有我的身体
but then, after that, Mama wants it back.
但生完以后可就要还给妈妈了
Well, we got you some, uh, organic juice
我们从特里贝克地区
from this special place in Tribeca.
给你带了点有机果汁
Thank you. It's supposed to help the baby's brain grow.
谢谢 有助于宝宝大脑发育
Okay, hold on. So, I've heard this story from Kurt and Blaine,
好了 我已经听过他们俩说的版本了
but now, I want to hear your side.
不过现在还是想亲耳听你说
What in the heck made you say "Yes" To being their surrogate?
你怎么就答应给他们代♥孕♥了呢
Obviously, there's a full-circle story based on how I was raised,
显然 这和我的成长故事脱不开关系
but these guys have just been so amazing.
但他俩实在是太棒了
And I figured, they've given up so much of their lives
我意识到 他们花了那么多时间
to make me happy.
想尽办法让我开心
The least I could do was give them nine months of mine.
我至少能让九个月给他们啦
Oh, I love you guys so much.
我爱死你们了
You're gonna be the most amazing dads.
你们会是最棒的爸爸
I can't wait for that. Oh, here's my husband!
我都等不及了 我老公来啦
Because I'm ready to get started
因为我已经做好准备
on a little co-production of our own.
造咱们俩的孩子了
So romantic.
太浪漫了
Come on, we're gonna be late. Okay.
快来 我们要迟到了 好吧
Wish us luck, you guys. Bye, your guys.
大家祝我们好运 再见了
Break a leg. Bye.
好运 再见
You guys, we'll be praying... Bye.
我们会为你们祈祷的 再见
Bye. Have fun.
再见 好好玩
Fingers crossed.
祝你们好运
So, as a former Tony winner,
作为托尼奖得主
I feel like I need to give you some pointers
我觉得我有责任让你知道
of what you're gonna say when you get up there.
上台后你都该说些什么
I'm not gonna win. Yes, you are. You are gonna win.
我赢不了的 你会的 你会赢的
Really? Okay.
真的吗 好吧
So, when you get up there,
上台之后
you stand up straight, you fake humility,
你挺胸站直 装谦虚
you cry only once when you talk about your dads,
只有提到你♥爸♥爸们的时候才能哭
and you give all the credit
然后把功劳都归给
to your incredibly talented director.
你才气逼人的导演
Well, he is pretty amazing and handsome,
他的确又牛逼又帅
and has the best taste in women.
选姑娘的口味也一流
Here we are.
来吧
You okay? Whew. Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
presenting the award for Best Actress in a Musical...
接下来颁发音乐剧最佳女主角奖
...please welcome Broadway's very own Andrew Rannells.
有请百老汇的安德鲁·兰内斯
Come on, Sam.
别闹 萨姆
Bad dog!
坏狗狗
Oh. Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
The nominees for...
音乐剧最佳女主角奖的
Oh. Here we go. …Best Actress in a Musical are:
好吧 来吧 提名选手包括
Maggie Smith in Miss Jean Brodie's Second Prime.
玛吉·史密斯 主演《珍·布罗迪小姐的第二春》
Willow Smith in Cabaret.
威洛·史密斯 主演《卡巴莱》
Anne Hathaway in her one-woman show,
安妮·海瑟薇 主演她的独角戏
Anne! Exclamation point.
《安妮!》
And Rachel Berry in Jane Austen Sings.
以及蕾切尔·贝里 主演《简·奥斯丁的歌♥唱》
And the Tony goes to...
托尼奖最终得主为
Rachel Berry
蕾切尔·贝里
in Jane Austen Sings.
来自《简·奥斯丁的歌♥唱》
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my gosh, I, um... I-I want
上帝啊 我想...
to thank my amazing husband and director, Jessie.
我想感谢我杰出的丈夫和导演 杰西
And I want to thank my
我还想感谢我的爸爸们
two dads for all of those singing and dancing lessons.
给我提供的歌♥唱和舞蹈课程
Okay, I want to thank...
我要感谢
Carmen Tibideaux at NYADA
纽戏的卡门·缇碧戴尔
for giving me a second chance at my degree,
感谢她给了我第二次完成学业的机会
and to all of my friends at McKinley High.
还要感谢我麦金利高中的所有朋友们
Um, but I want to dedicate this award
但我想把这个奖献给一个人
to the person who's responsible
我今晚可以站在这个舞台上
for getting me on this stage tonight,
都要归功于他
and that is Mr. Will Schuester.
他就是威尔·舒斯特老师
Um, Mr. Shue always taught to my strengths
舒老师永远鼓励我
and not my weaknesses,
扬长避短
and he cheered the loudest when I soared.
在我有所成就的时候 他的呼声最高
And he picked me up when I was in a million pieces.
在我支离破碎时 他教我振作
He taught me the one great thing that all teachers do,
他教会了我一件所有最伟大的老师都会教的事情
and there are so many of them out there.
而这世上有那么多伟大的老师
And that is, being a part of something special
那就是 成为特殊团体的一部分
does not make you special.
不会让你变特殊
Something is special because you are a part of it.
这个团体是特殊的 正是因为你是其中一员
Mr. Shue, I love you so much.
舒老师 我太爱你了
And to all of the boys and girls out there,
在走下这个舞台前
I just want to say quickly before I walk off the stage,
我想最后对大家说一句
that dreams really do come true, so, thank you.
梦想是会实现的 谢谢大家
Ladies and gentlemen, the Vice President of the United States.
女士们先生们 有请美国副总统
Fantastic.
真棒
Becky? Becky?!
贝基 贝基
It's okay, honey. He's clean.
没事了 亲爱的 他没问题
You know, a great big fat person once stood on this stage
有个大胖子曾站在这个舞台上
and told a group of a dozen or so nerds in hideous disco outfits
告诉一群穿着巨丑舞厅服的书呆子们
that "Glee," by its very definition,
"欢乐"的意义在于
is about opening yourself up to joy.
让你感受最真实的欢愉
Now, it's no secret that for a long time,
长时间以来 大家都知道
I thought that was a load of hooey.
我觉得这套说法就是放屁
As far as I can see, the glee club is nothing more
在我看来 欢乐合唱团最多就是
than a place where a bunch of cowardly losers
一群胆小的失败者们
go to sing their troubles away,
聚在一起通过唱歌♥回避烦恼
and delude themselves that they live in a world
幻想他们生活在一个
that cares one iota about their hopes and dreams,
会肯定他们的希望和梦想的世界
totally divorced from the harsh reality
完全不理会残酷的现实
that out in the the real world,
在这个真正的世界里
there's not much more to hope for than disappointment,
失望 伤心和失败
heartbreak and failure.
总比希望多
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I was exactly right.
我是完全正确的
That's exactly what Glee Club is.
欢乐合唱团就是这么回事
But I was wrong about the cowardly part.
但有关胆小的部分 我错了
What I finally realize,
在要奔四的年华里
now that I'm well into my late thirties--
我终于意识到
it takes a lot of bravery to look around you,
环顾四周 看到世界应有的样子
and see the world, not as it is, but as it should be.
而不是现有的样子 需要很大的勇气
A world where the quarterback becomes best friends
在这个世界里 四分卫可以跟
with the gay kid,
同性恋成为好基友
and the girl with the big nose ends up on Broadway.
大鼻子的女孩也能登上百老汇
Glee is about imagining a world like that,
欢乐合唱团就是梦想出这样一个世界
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表