Come on.
来吧
So why are we in a barn in rural northeast Indiana?
我们为什么跑到印第安纳州东北乡下一间谷仓里
Well, gay marriage is illegal in Ohio,
同性恋婚姻在俄亥俄州是违法的
but legal in Indiana.
但在印第安纳州合法
Makes absolutely no sense. No, no.
完全没道理 不
I mean, what are we doing in a barn in rural northeast Indiana?
我是说我们为什么非要来这间谷仓里
I thought it would be fun for you two to get married
我觉得你们如果能在布里特妮
in the barn that Brittany was born in.
降生的谷仓里结婚会很有意思
What? Wait, what?
等等 什么
Your father had his heart set on this trip to the Amish country
你父亲当时非要去阿米什乡村玩
and we spent the whole day shopping for
我们一整天都在挑选
handcrafted Amish electric fireplaces,
阿米什手工电壁炉
and I had this horrible indigestion from all that apple butter
我吃了一堆苹果酱 结果消化不良
and I told your father to pull the car over
我叫你父亲停车
and I ran into this barn for some privacy.
我跑进这座谷仓 想解手
I quickly pulled down my pants
我一拉下裤子
and I squatted real low-- and usually, I never look...
蹲得很低 我一般从来不看的
Oh, my God.
天呐
...but it was just my lucky day.
但那天我走运
I looked down, and it turns out I was in labor
我低头一看 原来我生了
and Brittany, it was you.
布里特妮 你就这么出来了
And I was very lucky,
我很幸运
'cause there was a little cow over here and he helped lick you clean,
因为旁边正好有只奶牛 他把你舔干净了
and I swaddled you in a Mr. Submarine wrapper
我用地上找到的三明治
that I found on the ground
包装纸把你包好
and I carried you back to the car,
把你带回了车上
and boy, was your father surprised.
你父亲真是又惊又喜
That story's insane.
这故事简直疯了
Listen, I'm so happy.
我很高兴
That makes me very happy.
这让我很高兴
I could not be happier.
我简直开心极了
I've got my two moms and future BFFs together at last,
我的两位妈妈兼未来闺蜜都到齐了
and I think, babe...
我觉得 亲爱的
What? ...this is the perfect place to get married.
怎么 在这里结婚再合适不过了
Well... it could be fun.
嗯 是能挺好玩
I can work with this. You better.
这我能接受 那最好
As your official wedding planner,
作为你们正式的婚礼计划人
I'll be there to make sure it's perfect.
我会确保一切完美
And while this isn't exactly what I was picturing, either,
虽然这与我预想的也不太一样
Mrs. Lopez, Mm.
洛佩斯太太
I do think this place has some potential.
我觉得这里蛮有潜力
Ooh, it's looking good, guys.
看上去不错啊
Hey, when you're done with that, why don't you give Tina a hand.
等你们弄好了 去帮帮蒂娜吧
How did I end up doing this?
我怎么会做起这个来了
These are, like, 700-pound hay bales.
这干草捆简直有七百磅重
Because you volunteered to help out.
是你主动提出要帮忙的
I didn't think I'd be stuck doing heavy manual labor,
我没想到我要做重活儿啊
or I wouldn't have worn heels.
否则我就不♥穿♥高跟了
And I don't...
而且
I don't really know all these new kids
我不太熟悉这些新孩子
and I think they're a little pissed
我觉得他们不高兴
that I didn't re-introduce myself and now nobody's talking to me
我没重新自我介绍 现在他们都不跟我说话
and it's really awkward.
好尴尬啊
Oh, no. What's wrong?
糟糕 怎么了
I'm freaking out! I-I-I'm, like, in total panic mode.
我好紧张 我完全慌张了
I don't think this barn is structurally sound
我觉得这间谷仓不够稳固
and I'm scared it's gonna collapse
我担心它会坍塌
and just, like... like, kill everybody.
把所有人都砸死
Britt, you are just having some pre-wedding jitters...
布里特 你只是婚前紧张
No. It's totally fine.
不 没事的
Like, we still, uh, we still haven't had our final fittings...
我们还没做最后试装
Oh, Kurt.
科特
that she can't be our officiant
她不能做我们的司仪了
because she's never really done it before
因为她从未做过这个
and she doesn't really know either of us.
而且她也不认识我们
Okay... Oh, my God. That's wrong.
好吧 天呐 那个不对
Can we-we just, like, throw it up?
能给丢上面去吗
Like, way up high?
高一点
And these are in the wrong spot. Well, you...
这些地方不对 你...
you just said to put them here. Okay, well, you're wrong.
你刚刚说放这里的 好吧 你错了
I didn't... that... I'm sorry.
我没...抱歉
You know, I-I'm here to help, okay?
我是来帮你的
And Britt, you have got to trust me when I say
布里特 你得相信我
that everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
I-It's okay to have a-a little anxiety before your wedding.
婚前有点紧张很正常
There's dirt on the white thing.
那白色的东西上有污垢
How did you cope with, like, wedding planning?
你当初怎么应付婚礼策划的
Well, I-I didn't really have to,
我不用应付
because we called it off b-before...
因为我们取消了婚礼
You remember? I find it really hard to track your relationship.
记得吗 记住你的情史实在有点难
Well, this isn't about me.
重点不在我嘛
Um... so let's just focus on the problems at hand, okay?
我们专注解决眼前的问题吧
Like the problem of your boyfriend being older than your dad?
比如你男友比你♥爸♥还老的问题吗
Wait.
等等
I know who can officiate.
我知道谁能做司仪
Who? Burt!
谁 布特
Who's...? Burt Hummel.
谁 布特·哈梅尔
I-I don't... I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
It's-it's my dad.
是我爸
It's his dad.
他爸
Your... yes.
你...对了
Listen up, bitches. Here is the game plan.
听好了 各位 我们这么办
Britt and I do not want to see each other
布里特和我在婚礼前
in our dresses till the wedding.
不想看到彼此穿婚纱的样子
So we're gonna come out one at a time
所以我们要一个个出来
and show you our selections.
给你们看我们的选择
Okay? And no peeking, Santana,
好吗 不许偷看 桑塔纳
'cause I don't want 9,000 years of bad luck.
我可不想积攒九千年的霉运
Ooh, let the fashion show begin!
时装秀开始喽
Brittany, that's it.
布里特妮 就这件了
That is absolutely stunning.
真是美呆了
I think this is the one, you guys.
我觉得就这件了
I think so, too.
我也觉得
It looks so comfy, you could dance in it.
看上去很舒服 穿着也能跳舞
It's beautiful. I know, right?
真漂亮 是啊
Wow, Brittany, You look so beautiful.
布里特妮 你真美极了
Oh, my God, what are you doing?
天呐 你干什么
I was going crazy back there, but
我刚刚有点抓狂
you know what? Everybody's right.
但是 大家说得对
You look incredible. No, no, no.
你美极了 不不
You're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding.
婚礼前你不能看到婚纱的
Oh, my gosh, this is bad luck, Santana! Bad luck!
天呐 这要倒霉运的 桑塔纳 倒霉啊
It's okay, Britt. Calm down. It's gonna be okay.
没事 布里特 冷静 没事的
Here. Throw some salt over your shoulder.
来 往肩上撒点盐
Go back inside. Go change.
回去 换衣服去
Okay. Go, go, go! What am I gonna do?
好 快走 我怎么办啊
What's happening? What do I do?
怎么回事 我怎么办
Hey, guys, do you mind if I ritualistically slaughter this chicken?
伙计们 你们介意我祭祀了这只鸡吗
I want to counteract the bad luck
我想抵消桑塔纳
of Santana seeing me in my wedding dress.
看到我穿婚纱的厄运
Oh, my God, you are not slaughtering that chicken in here!
天呐 你可别在这里祭祀那只鸡
I know, but it'll help. No. No.
是啊 但这有用 别别
Take the chicken out.
把鸡拿出去
This is your lucky day, sir.
今天算你走运
Put it down.
放下吧
Listen, if you want to distract your mind,
如果你想分分心
why don't you use your math brain
不如用你的数学天才
to help us figure out the seating chart?
帮我们解决座位表的问题
Good idea.
好主意
Okay, um...
好吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表