and the unwanted, including a boy in a wheelchair.
选择孤僻 包括一个坐轮椅的男孩
What's shakin', bacon?
干什么呢
N-N-Nothing.
没什么
My name is Artie Abrams,
我叫阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯
and I'm in love with Tina Cohen-Chang.
我爱上了蒂娜·科恩·常
She's not only sexy as hell,
她不仅性感
she also treats me like a real person.
还拿我当人看
Almost everyone else around here looks at me
其他人都好像把我当做
like I have terminal cancer
癌症晚期病人
and can somehow spread it through my wheelchair,
好像我的轮椅会传播这种疾病
but Tina doesn't look at the chair.
但蒂娜从不在乎我的轮椅
She looks at me. She jokes with me,
她只在乎我 她跟我打趣
argues with me, and I know it sounds lame,
争论 我知道听上去挺傻的
but sometimes she even touches my shoulder or my arm.
但有时候她还摸我的肩膀或手臂
It's nice, because that never happens to me.
这感觉很棒 因为我从来没遇到过这种事
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
I love you.
我爱你
W-W-What?
什么
Nothing. Uh, let's go eat, woman.
没什么 去吃饭吧 妹子
I can't believe you guys did it.
你们居然真那么做了
Of course we did it, Autobot,
当然了 汽车人
because you dared us to and also
你跟我们打了赌 而且
because we don't give a what what.
我们根本不在乎
Yeah, and besides,
嗯 再说
that Rachel girl had it coming
那个蕾切尔也是活该
for making fun of my true form.
敢取笑我真实的自己
Mr. Clarkson, his werewolf heritage is not a real ethnicity
克拉克森老师 狼人不是真正的种族
and I'm allergic to whatever roadkill he used
而他用来做尾巴的公路碾死动物
to make his tail out of.
让我过敏
Well, she shouldn't have ditched her otherkin identity.
她是不该抛弃自己的非人属性
Quid pro quo, Tina Marie.
该你了 蒂小娜
W-What does that even m-mean?
你什么意思
Well, th-that means that it's your turn to accept a dare,
就是说 该你接受大冒险了
and I can think of quite a few.
我能想到好几个呢
But I think the most fun of all would be
但我觉得最好玩的
I dare you and Wheels
就是赌你和轮椅男
to sign up for the new Glee Club.
不敢去报名新合唱团
Fine. Whatever.
好啊 随便了
Who even cares?
谁在乎呢
I sure d-don't.
我可不在乎
**This was never the way I planned*
*事发突然 情非得已
**Not my intention*
*并非本意
**I got so brave, drink in hand*
*热血上涌 酒醉微醺
**Lost my discretion*
*丧失理智
**It's not what I'm used to*
*这并不是我的做派
**Just wanna try you on*
*却控制不住对你的渴望
**I'm curious for you*
*你是这般魅惑
**Caught my attention*
*令我难以自持
**I kissed a girl and I liked it*
*我吻了一个女孩 乐在其中
**The taste of her cherry chapstick*
*怀念她樱桃唇膏的芳香
**I kissed a girl just to try it*
*我吻了一个女孩 只因好奇
**I hope my boyfriend don't mind it*
*希望男票不要见怪
**It felt so wrong, it felt so right*
*这感觉令我歉疚 却又难以忘怀
**Don't mean I'm in love tonight*
*但我没有坠入情网
**I kissed a girl just to try it*
*我吻了一个女孩 只因好奇
**I liked it*
*回味无穷
Th-Thanks.
谢谢
See if you can top that, Wheels.
看你怎么超越我 轮椅男
Damn, girl, you nailed it.
妹子 你太棒了
Uh, you are? I'm Artie Abrams,
你是 阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯
and I'll be singing "Pony" By Ginuwine.
我要唱吉纳文的《小马》
**I'm just a bachelor*
*我只是个侍从骑士
**I'm looking for a partner*
*四处寻觅搭档
**Someone who knows how to ride*
*要能通晓骑术
**Without even falling off*
*不会狼狈落马
**Gotta be compatible*
*与我和谐共处
**Takes me to my limits*
*带我超越极限
**Girl when I break you off*
*若我突然停止
**I promise that you won't want to get off*
*答应我别下马
**If you want it, let's do it*
*若你乐意 上吧
**Ride it, my pony*
*骑吧 我的小马
**My saddle's waiting*
*马鞍已不耐烦
**Come and jump on it*
*快来跃上马鞍
**If you want it, let's do it*
*若你乐意 上吧
**Ride it, my pony*
*骑吧 我的小马
**My saddle's waiting*
*马鞍已不耐烦
**Come and jump on it*
*快来跃上马鞍
All right, Artie!
不错啊 阿蒂
That was... that was fun.
真是有趣
Thank you.
谢谢
Ginuwine is a badass. Artie, that was
吉纳文就这么厉害 阿蒂 你真是
r-really, really good.
太棒了
I had no idea.
我完全不知道呢
Really? Seriously.
是吗 真的
That's the best voice I have ever heard.
真是我听过的最美的声音了
Brad.
布拉德
Welcome, everybody!
欢迎大家
Can I just say what an awesome job
我想说大家在选拔中
you all did in your auditions. I was... I was blown away.
表现都十分精彩 我简直被震惊了
Okay, so...
好了
grab a pair of gloves and some sheet music.
拿一双手套和乐谱吧
"SSS..." "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat"
坐... 《坐好 你会把船弄翻》
by the legendary Frank Loesser.
传奇人物弗兰克·罗瑟的歌♥
We did this at McKinley's Christmas concert
我高二那年在麦金利高中圣诞音乐会上
my sophomore year, and we got a standing O.
表演了这首歌♥ 大家起立鼓掌了呢
Artie, why don't you take the lead.
阿蒂 你来主唱吧
Yes! Mr. Schuester.
好棒 舒斯特老师
With all due respect,
无意冒犯
I'm the only member here who was
我是这里唯一原先就在
in Mr. Ryerson's original Glee Club;
赖尔森老师的合唱团里的成员
therefore, I should be getting the first solo.
所以 我应该拿到第一次独唱机会
Say what?
什么
It's the first song; it sets the precedent for everything.
这是第一首歌♥ 会为今后打下一切基础
Rachel, Artie's gonna sing the first solo, period.
蕾切尔 阿蒂来唱第一首独唱 就这样了
You and everyone else are gonna have plenty
你和其他人会有很多
of opportunities for a solo; we'll all take turns.
独唱的机会 我们轮流来
In fact, I was thinking for sectionals, we would do
事实上 我想分组赛的时候 我们可以
a medley from Grease. Who wants the Sandy part?
唱《油脂》混合曲 谁想唱桑迪
Is this even a discussion right now?!
这还用讨论吗
I'm the only person in this room who can play Sandy!
我是这里唯一有资格演桑迪的人
Why? Because you're white? Okay, I wouldn't dream
为什么 因为你是白人吗 我绝不会
of being Mrs. Saigon or black Dorothy from the Wiz,
去扮演西贡小姐或《绿野仙踪》的黑人桃乐西
but if we want to be taken seriously as a glee club,
但合唱团如果想出人头地
then it can't be about color or disability or whatever.
就不能肤色乱配 残废上场什么的
It has to be about who has the best voice.
一定要找声线最好的人上
Exactly. That would be me.
没错 那就是我了
Let's warm up.
我们热身吧
Brad.
布拉德
I thought you were finishing up out here?
我还以为你在打扫呢
I-I was just taking a little break.
我就是想休息一下
You just left the vacuum cleaner on
你把吸尘器开着
so that I would think you were cleaning
让我以为你在打扫
while you were goofing off with the sheet music.
但其实你在摆弄乐谱
There is a division of labor in this house, Will.
家里是有分工的 威尔
You do the cooking and cleaning,
你做饭打扫
and I will carry our children when we have them.
等我们有孩子时 我会带孩子
Which might not be anytime soon
不过短时间内可能不会发生了
because I'm sure all this extra free work you're doing
因为你额外承担的合唱团责任
for the Glee Club is tiring you out
要把你累垮了
and making your sperm stressed.
也让你的精♥子♥有压力
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表