Why are you helping me?
你为什么帮我
Oh, well, look.
是这样的
We might be mortal show-choir enemies,
在表演上 我们可能是敌人
but I'm a woman before all of that,
但大前提是 我也是个女人
and I figure you're fighting this fight for all of us girls,
我想你也是为了全体女性才进行斗争的
so... let's get started.
所以 我们开始吧
Okay.
好吧
Center stage.
到舞台中心去吧
All right.
好了
It's a packed house.
现在座无虚席
Show me your presence.
把台风拿出来给我瞧瞧
Okay, keep your back straight.
好的 背挺直
You have to command the audience with your body language.
你得利用你的身体语言统领观众
Keep your head up.
抬头
And make eye contact.
与观众眼神交流
Even if there's a hundred people out there,
即使这里有上百人
you have to make a personal connection.
你得进行个人交流
You have to make each person feel
你得让每个观众都感受到
like they have a one-on-one connection with you.
他们和你有着一对一的联♥系♥
And, most important,
最重要的是
your song.
你的选曲
Well, my family has a tradition of singing "Up, Up and Away,"
我们家有唱《远走高飞》的传统
which is bad because...
这很糟糕 因为...
Let me see your phone.
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Oh, it... well...
这...好吧...
Janelle Monane's "Tightrope" has the most plays.
加奈儿·梦奈的《走钢索》播放次数最多
Oh, my God, that... she's incredible.
我的天 她简直不可思议
Well, I think you found your audition song.
我觉得你找到你的试唱曲目了
Okay.
好了
From the top.
从头开始
Hey. I'm open.
传给我
I guess that's why I was the kicker.
我知道我为什么是踢球手了
Which was a transformational moment
顺便说一句 那对全校来说
for the school, by the way.
都是转型的一刻
Yeah, marked the beginning of a great synchronicity
标志着欢乐合唱团和橄榄球
between Glee Club and football.
伟大同步的开始
Just ask any of the... the football guys
不信你可以问问
that are back for homecoming.
任何一个返校的橄榄球队员
So, why aren't they here trying to recruit me?
那为什么他们不来招募我
Why'd they send you?
为什么派你来
'Cause we both like guys?
因为我们都喜欢男人吗
Look, I know we don't have much else in common,
我知道我们没多少共同点
but only a gay man knows what it's like for us out there.
但只有同性恋 才知道生活有多艰难
I know, when you were in high school,
我知道你在校时
being gay was how you primarily identified yourself,
同性恋基本就是你给自己贴的人格标签
but that's not my thing.
但我可不这样
But don't you think it's everyone else's thing?
但你不觉得其他人是这样的吗
When I told people I was gay,
我告诉别人我是同性恋时
only two people had a problem with it.
只有两个人有意见
Coach Beiste kicked them off the team.
碧斯特教练把他俩都踢出球队了
Look, you're... you're naive if you don't think
如果你觉得能有今天的局面不是靠我们的话
you're standing on our shoulders.
你就太天真了
Okay, you owe Glee Club.
你欠欢乐合唱团的
Please. I owe Modern Family.
拜托 我是欠《摩登家庭》的
Listen, when Coach Beiste kicked those guys off the team,
碧斯特教练开除那两个家伙后
they cornered me in the parking lot
他们到停车场堵我
when I was getting into my car.
当时我正要上车
Got all up in my face.
想要给我好看
One of them ended the day with his jaw wired shut,
结果那天一个去给下巴缝了针
and the other... I don't think he ever stopped running.
另一个...我觉得他吓得再也不敢停下奔跑的脚步
I can't stand Gaga, I've never seen Newsies,
我受不了嘎嘎 也没看过《报童传奇》
and I don't write Archie fan fiction
我也没写过那种
where Archie and Jughead are hot for each other.
阿尔奇和阿笨互相喜欢的同人文
Just because you and I happened to be born in the same
仅仅因为我们俩性取向一样 属于十分之一
ten percent of the population that would choose
在安德鲁·加菲尔德和艾玛·斯通中间
Andrew Garfield over Emma Stone,
会选安德鲁的人
doesn't mean we have anything else in common.
并不意味着在其他方面我们也有共同点
So, I'm not saying no to your Glee Club
所以我拒绝你们欢乐合唱团
because it's gay or straight;
不是因为直或者弯的问题
I'm saying no because I think it sucks.
而是因为我觉得它烂透了
I'm sorry, man.
对不起了 老兄
Ready?
准备好了吗
Distinguished councilmen, fellow Warblers,
尊敬的委员 林莺们
may I present...
请允许我介绍...
Jane Heyward.
珍·海沃德
**Some people talk about you*
*人们对你品头论足
**Like they know all about you*
*似乎对你无所不知
**When you get down they doubt you*
*稍有不慎便质疑你
**And when you tipping on the scene*
*若你突然变成焦点
**Yeah they talkin' about it*
*旁观冷眼说个不停
**Cause they can't tip all on the scene with you*
*皆因他们不受瞩目
**What you talk about it*
*如此无奈没法诉说
**Talkin' about it*
*该如何是好
**When you get elevated*
*若你努力混出能力
**They love it or they hate it*
*难调众口有爱有恨
**You dance up on them haters*
*无视路人舞我人生
**Keep getting funky on the scene*
*活出自我才是本真
**While they jumpin' round you*
*他人想要踩你头上
**They trying to take all your dreams*
*把你梦想全都夺走
**But you can't allow it*
*这种事情怎能发生
**Cause, baby, whether you're high or low*
*因为宝贝 无论生活起伏
**Whether you're high or low*
*低谷抑或高峰
**You gotta tip on the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*都是钢索一般的旅程
**Now let me see you do the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*你要小心走向前方
**And I'm still tippin' on it*
*我一直在小心前行
**I tip on alligators*
*无论是凶猛鳄鱼
**And little rattle snakers*
*还是那阴险毒蛇
**But I'm another flavor*
*但我可不是吃素的
**Something like a terminator*
*化身为终结者
**Ain't no equivocating*
*直面问题从不绕弯
**I fight for what I believe*
*心之所向为其奋斗
**Why you talkin' about it*
*路人甲通通散开
**Now whether I'm high or low (High or low)*
*无论生活起伏
**Whether I'm high or low (High or low)*
*低谷抑或高峰
**I'm gonna tip on the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*都是钢索一般的旅程
**Now baby tip on the tightrope*
*人生就是在走钢索
**You can't get too high* *You can't get too high*
*勇攀高峰没有尽头* *没有尽头
**I said you can't get too low* *You can't get too low*
*失落只是一时而已* *一时而已
**1, 2, 3, woah*
*一 二 三
**Then, baby, whether I'm high or low (High or low)*
*无论生活起伏
**Baby, whether you're high or low (High or low)*
*低谷抑或高峰
**You gotta tip on the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*都是钢索一般的旅程
**Yeah, tip on the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*人生就是在走钢索
**Baby, baby, whether you're high or low (High or low)*
*因为宝贝 无论生活起伏
**Baby, whether you're high or low (High or low)*
*因为宝贝 低谷抑或高峰
**You got to tip on the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*都是钢索一般的旅程
**Baby let me see you do the tightrope (Tip, tip on it)*
*你要小心走向前方
**Let me hear*
*让我听到
**You got to stay on the scene*
*要做永远的主角
**Tightrope*
*走钢索惹
The Tea Party Patriot Club has now come to order.
茶党爱国俱乐部现在开始决议
First order of business-- protecting McKinley's borders.
第一项议程 维护麦金利的疆界
Attention!
立正
At ease, teabaggers.
稍息 小茶包们
I'm Airman First Class Noah Puckerman.
我是空军一等兵 诺亚·帕克曼
But you can call me sir.
但是你们可以叫我长官
When we went to McKinley,
我们在麦金利时
we were part of conservative clubs as well,
我们也是保守党俱乐部的成员
such as the Celibacy Club and the God Squad.
比如禁欲俱乐部和上帝锋队
Most of you guys are Christians, right?
你们大多数都是基♥督♥徒 对吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表