You're right.
你说得对
I am stressed.
我是压力很大
And I'm sure my sperm's stressed, too.
我想我的精♥子♥一定也压力很大
The Glee Club is one day old, and there's already in-fighting.
合唱团才成立一天 就打成一团了
Which is kind of my fault,
这也怪我
because I asked who wanted the first solo,
我问他们谁想第一个独唱
and Rachel and Mercedes both raised their hands,
蕾切尔和梅赛德斯都举了手
and I don't want to disappoint either of them.
我两个都不想辜负
Just give it to whichever one is the most pathetic.
给最可怜的那个就行了
It's much harder to be jealous of someone when you think
人很难嫉妒自认为
you're better than they are.
不如自己的人
Even if they get something that you want.
即便他们得到了你想要的东西
I love it when you're all smart.
我就喜欢你聪明的样子
I'm only gonna ask you this once,
我只问你一次
and then I promise I will never bring up the Glee Club again.
然后我就再也不提合唱团的事了
Okay.
好吧
Is it worth it?
值得吗
I mean, you know I'm a little bit psychic.
你知道我有点灵媒的潜质
I have a bad feeling about this.
我对此有种不好的预感
How could anything bad come out of a glee club?
欢乐合唱团怎么能有坏事
Because look how distracted you are by it already.
瞧你现在就已经为这事分心了
What if you end up spending so much time with the glee kids
如果你总是陪着你的合唱团学生
that you start neglecting our time together?
而忽视了与我的相处呢
I don't want to become one of those ignored wives
我不想成为那种被老公无视
who has an affair.
而出轨的女人
You are the love of my life.
你是我今生挚爱
And nothing is ever gonna take you away from me.
没有任何东西能从我身边夺走你
Good.
那就好
Mr Schuester, how's the search for our male lead going?
舒斯特老师 男主唱的搜寻进行得如何了
I took the initiative of making a list of potential candidates
我主动列了一张潜在候选人名单
based on their yearbook photos. Um, thanks, Rachel.
是根据年鉴照片选的 谢了 蕾切尔
But I was actually headed to the locker room
但我正要去更衣室
to see if, uh, any of the football players signed up. Great.
看看有没有橄榄球运动员报名 好
I also made a list of all the reasons
我还列了一张该由我做
why I should be getting the first solo.
第一首歌♥独唱的理由清单
I think it would make an important statement
我觉得从一开始就让
to the rest of the team if you told them
全队知道 我才是明星
right at the beginning that I'm the star.
是很重要的
Oh, my God. A-Are you okay?
天呐 你没事吧
I told you.
我说了
Everyone hates me.
大家都恨我
Everybody up!
大家动起来
We're moving to the auditorium.
我们去礼堂
Alcoholics Anonymous has the auditorium.
礼堂是归戒酒者匿名会的
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Principal Figgins believes in us so much,
费金斯校长对我们十分有信心
he's giving it to us.
他要把礼堂给我们
For a while.
暂借
Let's go. And grab a copy of "You're the One That I Want."
走吧 拿上一份《我想要的就是你》的乐谱
Hold up, who gets to sing the Sandy part?
等等 谁唱桑迪
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Are you serious?
开玩笑呢
I can blow the roof off that auditorium.
我可以把礼堂天棚都唱爆掉
Her little bitty Jewish voice won't make it
她的小犹太人嗓音
past the third row. Racist!
连第三排都震不到 种族歧视
And untrue. I can belt just as good as you, better even.
而且大错特错 我的声音不比你差 甚至更好
Oh, really? Well, let's prove it.
是吗 那证明一下吧
Let's have a sing-off right here, right now.
马上就在这里对决
We're not having a sing-off!
我们不赛歌♥
Although that's not a bad idea for a future exercise.
不过将来拿这个做练习倒是不错
Rachel has this solo.
蕾切尔独唱
Like I said, you'll all take turns.
我说了 大家轮流
Except the white girl goes first.
但是白人姑娘就能先来
The white girl always goes first.
白人女孩永远是先来
I didn't get the solo.
我没拿到独唱
I lost it to that demented little Beanie Baby.
我输给了那个疯疯癫癫的小丫头
Mr. Schuester is never gonna give me a solo.
舒斯特老师永远不会让我独唱的
It's a waste of time; I'm gonna quit.
这就是浪费时间 我还是退出吧
Nobody in there is gonna see me the way that I see myself.
他们都不会像我自己那样看待我的
Mercedes.
梅赛德斯
You are so young.
你还这么年轻
Glee Club just started.
合唱团才刚开始
Who knows what your future holds?
谁知道未来会如何
Mercedes,
梅赛德斯
you are a star.
你是个明星
But part of the responsibility that goes along with being a star
但作为明星的一部分责任
is learning to share the spotlight.
是学会分享瞩目
Maybe she's gonna get the solos
或许她会拿到独唱
because she needs it more than you do right now.
是因为她现在比你更需要那个
Truth is, Mercedes, Rachel will make you better.
事实上 梅赛德斯 蕾切尔会催你奋进
Her drive and ambition
她的动力和野心
will help you raise your expectations of yourself,
会让你提高对自己的期望
and you can use that to become great.
你可以借此成就伟大
And I have a feeling
我有预感
you two are gonna become great friends.
你俩会成为好朋友的
Stars have a way of finding each other.
明星总能找到彼此
Okay, come here.
过来吧
There you go, Sue.
给你 苏
Some principals would say
有些校长会认为
that importing a rare silk trampoline mat
从中国进口稀罕的丝绸蹦床垫
from China is an extravagance, but not this principal.
太奢侈了 但本校长不觉得
The Cheerios! are McKinley High's number one priority.
啦啦队是麦金利高中的头等大事
Oh, thank you so much, Principal Figgins.
谢谢你 费金斯校长
I could have never led my Cheerios!
如果不是你
to a record five consecutive national championships
我是不可能带着啦啦队拿下
without you.
连续五年全国冠军
Actually, I could have done it very easily without you.
事实上 没有你我也能轻松做到
Oh, uh, and that reminds me. I have a question for you.
对了 话说 我有问题要问你
What exactly is going on with Will Schuester
威尔·舒斯特接手合唱团
taking over the show choir?
是怎么回事
The Glee Club?
欢乐合唱团
Why, Sue, that's nothing but a trifling.
苏 那不是什么大事啊
Well, I just want to be clear that the star performers
我只是想说清楚 学校的明星表演者
at this high school are my Cheerios!,
是我的啦啦队
and I should hope it remains that way.
希望这一点不会变
Oh, Sue, don't worry.
苏 别担心
You are my star. You are on Fox Sports Net.
你是我的明星 你还上FOX体育网了呢
Yes. And besides, show choir won't last.
是啊 而且 合唱团坚持不下去的
Will only has five students, one of them a cripple.
威尔只有五个学生 还有一个是残废
And children these days aren't interested
如今的孩子对唱歌♥
in singing to each other.
也不感兴趣了
They're too busy with their Friendster and Myspace
都忙着在社交网络上
and Blockbuster Video.
社交呢
These are things that are here to stay.
这些东西才是长久的
Well, I don't know.
我说不好
I have a bad feeling about this Glee Club.
我对这个合唱团有不好的预感
Come on, go!
快点啊
Okay, come on.
赶紧的
Traveling.
走步
Hey, you know, because we're best friends,
我们是最好的朋友
I want to ask you something frankly. Sure.
我要问你件事 问吧
Wait, I-I'm your best friend?
等等 我是你最好的朋友吗
I-I know nothing about you. We hardly even talk.
我对你一无所知 我们都不怎么说话啊
We just play basketball once a week.
只是每周一起玩一次篮球
Yeah, like I said, best friends.
是啊 就这样 好朋友
What are your... Thank you.
你...谢谢
What are your intentions with this Glee Club?
你这个合唱团有什么企图
Intentions? I don't know.
企图 说不好
I guess we'll have to find out.
只能拭目以待了
I don't know, I just...
说不清
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表