Look, I'd be lying if I didn't say
如果我说
that I have feelings for you, too.
我对你没有感觉 那是撒谎
It's just that I have more important things to focus on,
但我实在有更重要的事要应付
like teaching these young kids.
比如教学生
Oh, my God. I am supposed to be teaching
天呐 我现在该去教
health class right now. Okay? I am so sorry.
卫生课了 真抱歉
I gotta go. Uh, I love you, Rachel. Bye.
我得走了 爱你 蕾切尔 再见
Okay. Love you.
好 爱你
Hello, winners!
各位冠军
I don't know about you guys, but I'm still basking
不知道你们怎么样 但我还沐浴在
in the glow of our first of many championship trophies.
我们第一座奖杯的荣光里 今后还会获得更多
Well, Rachel and I
蕾切尔和我
want our champions to celebrate another champion.
想让我们的冠军向另一位冠军致敬
Katniss Everdeen!
凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
Close.
很接近
Burt Bacharach.
伯特·巴哈拉赫
This is a good time to go to the bathroom or get a snack.
现在是上厕所或吃零食的好时机
Burt Bacharach has written 73-- count 'em,
伯特·巴哈拉赫曾写过73首
73-- Top 40 hits.
73首排名前40的热歌♥
He's also won three Oscars, two Golden Globes,
他还拿过三项奥斯卡奖 两项金球奖
a boatload of Grammys,
一船的格莱美奖
and his music has been featured on everything
他的音乐曾出现在各种影视作品中
from The Simpsons to Goodfellas.
从《辛普森一家》到《好家伙》
And you can't help but grin when you listen to his music.
听他的音乐总令人忍♥俊不禁
His songs are uplifting
他的歌♥情绪高昂
and theatrical and optimistic.
极具戏剧性和乐观精神
We need to soak up all his uplifting energy
我们要吸收这份高昂的情绪
as we get ready for Sectionals.
同时为分组赛做准备
Which are five weeks away, but I guarantee you,
只有五周了 但我向大家保证
Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers
肾上腺乐团和林莺乐团
are doing everything in their power to regain their former glory.
都在竭尽全力重夺曾经的荣耀
But fear not,
但别担心
because we have a secret weapon.
因为我们有个秘密武器
Is that my cue?
我该上场了吗
Diva!
歌♥后
Yes, I am here to mentor you,
是的 我是来指导大家的
and yes, these are my beautiful diamonds,
没错 这正是我漂亮的钻石
and yes, my single "Shakin' My Head"
而且我的单曲《摇摇头》
is number 89 on iTunes.
如今在iTunes上排名89
So, which one of you wants me to mentor you?
你们谁想要我的指导
Somebody? Me, me, me.
有人吗 我我我
Me. Oh, my God!
我 天呐
So, let's get to it.
我们说正事吧
What's going on between you and Sam?
你和萨姆之间是怎么回事
We... Nothing.
我们...没事啊
I mean, why? What did... what did you hear?
怎么 你听说什么了
If the Olympics had a gossip event,
如果奥林匹克有八卦比赛
Kurt Hummel would be Mark Spitz.
科特·哈梅尔就是冠军中的冠军了
We were supposed to go out on a date,
我们本来要一起去约会的
but both of us bailed
但我们俩都没去
because neither of us wanted to hurt you.
因为我们都不想伤害你
Mercedes Jones has seen Paris, okay?
梅赛德斯·琼斯已经见识过巴黎了
No, I-I-I love Sam,
不 我爱萨姆
but we're just friends.
但我们只是朋友
Plus, we already talked about this.
而且我们说过这事了
It's time for you to get back out there.
你该重回情场了
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
You know, it feels super weird being in here. I know.
坐在这里感觉好怪 是啊
I used to feel that way, but then I got used to it.
我以前也是 但后来适应了
Yeah, well, I'm all for what you're doing here,
我完全支持你
as long as it's a part of the Rachel Berry Rebuilding Project.
只要这是你重整旗鼓的一部分
Because we both know that soon enough,
因为我们都知道 用不了多久
you're gonna have to go back to where you belong.
你还得回去你该去的地方
New York. Broadway.
纽约 百老汇
Why are you getting so worked up about it?
你为什么这么激动啊
I'm gonna go back.
我会回去的
I know you are,
我知道
because at my lunch yesterday with Russell Simmons,
因为我昨天跟拉塞尔·西蒙斯吃午餐的时候
he told me about a new Broadway show his friend is producing.
他跟我提到他朋友在制♥作♥一部百老汇的新剧目
It's a new, original musical.
是一部原创的新音乐剧
They're holding auditions on Friday,
他们周五举♥行♥选拔
and you're going.
你一定要去
There is absolutely no way I'm going to get an audition. Really?
我绝对拿不到选拔机会 是吗
Because I had Russell call and get you one,
因为我让拉塞尔打电♥话♥帮你争取到了机会
so what are you gonna sing?
那你打算唱什么
No, I'm not... I'm not ready to go back there.
我不去 我没准备好回去呢
You want to know what the best thing is about having our gift?
你知道拥有我们的天赋最棒的一点是什么吗
It's always there, like a good friend.
它永远都在 就像个好朋友
You know, when you open your mouth, there it is.
你张开嘴 它就喷薄而出
But these kids... You're doing God's work here, okay?
但这些学生 你这是在做大善事
Nobody's trying to stop that.
没人想拦你
But they're not going to Sectionals for another five weeks.
但他们还有五周才去参加分组赛呢
And I can tell you that nothing feels right
我可以告诉你 你蕾切尔·贝里
if Rachel Berry isn't in front of an audience somewhere,
就应该每周六天 外加周末两次
killing it six nights a week and twice on Sunday.
登上舞台 秒杀全场
I'm just scared.
我怕了
I know you are, girl.
我知道 姑娘
And that's why I set up
所以我在礼堂
a little old-school inspiration for you in the auditorium.
为你办了一场小型的老派激励会
**It's not the way you smile that touched my heart*
*并非你的笑容触动我心
**It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart*
*并非你的深吻让我心碎
**Many, many nights roll by*
*许多夜晚 辗转反侧
**I sit alone at home and cry over you*
*独坐空闺 因你流泪
**What can I do*
*无可奈何
**I can't help myself*
*情不自禁
**Cause baby, it's you*
*亲爱的 只因是你
**Baby, it's you*
*亲爱的 只因是你
**You should hear what they say about you*
*你该知晓众人所言
**They say, they say you never, never, never been true*
*流言蜚语并非事实
**Doesn't matter what they say*
*诽谤诬陷毫不理睬
**I know I'm gonna love you any old way*
*我愿与你白头偕老
**What can I do when it's true*
*流言若真 无可奈何
**I don't want nobody, nobody*
*我只要你
**Cause baby, it's you*
*亲爱的 只因是你
**Baby, baby, it's you*
*亲爱的 只因是你
**Don't leave me alone*
*勿抛弃我
**Come on home*
*速速回家
**Baby, baby, it's you*
*亲爱的 只因是你
**Baby, it's you*
*亲爱的 只因是你
Thank you, Mercedes.
谢谢你 梅塞德斯
Hey, even mentors need mentors.
就算是老师也需要指点嘛
I appreciate it.
我很感激
And you're right, I do miss New York.
你说得没错 我怀念纽约
I think about being in my dressing room
我想象着坐在化妆间
and listening to the crowd settling in.
听到观众渐渐入席
But I just...
但我...
I can't.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我做不到
Welcome to my bedroom.
欢迎来到我的闺房♥
I've been in here before.
我来过
We dated for, like, three months.
咱俩好过三个月呢
Uh, I think I would have remembered
如果我和眼镜男好过
if I dated a guy with glasses, okay?
我一定会记得的
I have a question.
有件事要找你
I would like to hire you
我想雇你
to be Santana's and my wedding planner.
做我和桑塔纳婚礼的策划人
For free.
不给钱
I'm honored. Great.
我太荣幸了 真棒
But why me?
但为什么选我
Partially because it felt like you've had nothing to do all year.
部分是因为你好像一年到头也没什么事儿干
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表