and sometimes it means taking a week off of Sectionals practice
有时还意味着暂时停下分组赛练习
to do something to make your friend feel good.
做一些让朋友开心的事情
At least that's what it meant when I worked at McKinley.
至少我在麦金利执教时是这样
And I'm not willing to sacrifice that anymore.
我不想再牺牲这一点了
So if you guys want to continue
如果你们想继续
to be intolerant troublemakers, go for it,
丧尽天良地捣乱 尽管去吧
because I quit.
我辞职
You can't do that, Will.
你不能辞职 威尔
I just did, and it's not because of you.
我辞了 这不是因为你
It's because Unique came to me, and
而是因为独一来找我
we spent all week gathering a transgender choir,
我们花了一整周召集了一支三百人的
300 voices strong
变性人合唱团
to make you feel welcomed and at home.
让你感觉宾至如归
Attention, Vocal Adrenaline members,
肾上腺乐团成员们 请注意
I will give you six minutes to leave campus
给你们六分钟滚出校园
before I unleash my hounds.
不然我就要关门放狗了
Also, I've slashed all the tires on your bus
另外 我扎爆了你们大巴的所有轮胎
so you'll have to walk home.
所以你们要走回家了
Perhaps you can use this march of death opportunity
或许你们可以利用这次步行的机会
to consider how awful you really are.
反思一下自己的恶劣行为
So what are you gonna do now?
你现在要怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, I guess I have to eventually find a new job,
我终归要找份新工作
but, honestly, Carmel paid so well
但说实话 卡梅尔高中的工资很高
that we have enough savings to last a few months,
之前的存款够我们再撑几个月
so I can figure things out.
我可以利用这段时间规划未来
I am honestly so proud of what you guys are doing here.
我真心为你们的执教工作感到骄傲
And if I ever doubted that there needed to be somebody out there
即使我以前怀疑过是否需要有一支队伍
to balance out the evil empire of Vocal Adrenaline,
来干掉肾上腺乐团这个邪恶帝国
I am a true believer now.
我现在也笃定了
Well, there is a job.
有份工作
It doesn't really pay much.
薪水不高
Actually, it doesn't pay anything at all,
其实根本就是做义工
but, well, Kurt and I were wondering
科特和我想问
if-if you had the time, or if you would even consider
你是否有时间 或是否能考虑
being the special alumni consultant for the New Directions!?
做新航向乐团的特邀校友顾问
Did you just make up that title right now?
这个头衔是你刚编出来的吗
Yes, I just made that up right now.
对 是我刚编的
I absolutely did. Yeah.
你说得没错 好吧
But Kurt and I were talking, and we could really use your help.
但科特和我聊过 我们真心需要你帮忙
Coming up with these weekly lessons
制定每周的课程主题
is a lot harder than we thought.
比我们想象中难得多
Okay.
好的
Okay, as in, you'll think about it?
"好的"是说你会考虑吗
No. Okay, as in, I would be honored to help.
不 是说我很荣幸能来帮忙
That's great.
太棒了
But I have, uh, two conditions.
但我有两个条件
One-- you guys have to make all of the major decisions.
第一 所有重大决定由你们俩来做
And two-- you both have to start calling me Will.
第二 你们要改口叫我威尔
Yes, I can definitely do that.
没问题 我绝对能做到
No. I don't think I could ever call you "Will." That... No.
不 我觉得我没法改口 臣妾做不到
I... Ah. I mean, you guys are just passing through this place again,
我... 你们俩不过是这里的匆匆过客
but I'm beginning to realize that this is where I belong.
而我发现这里才是我的归宿
This choir room is who I am.
这间合唱室就是我的命
And I can't wait to see the look on Sue's face when I tell her.
我等不及要看苏听说这个消息之后的表情了
So, what's the lesson for next week?
下周的课程主题是什么
Well, Kurt wants to do another Britney 3.0,
科特想再搞一次小甜甜周
but, honestly, there's no more songs left in her catalog.
但说实话 她已经没什么歌♥好唱了
There are tons of songs. Well,
她的歌♥多着呢
no-- do the kids have any personal problems?
孩子们有什么私人问题吗
We don't really know.
我们不了解
We don't spend too much time talking to them.
我们没太跟他们聊过天
Well, you should. Get to know them.
你们应该聊聊 努力了解他们
Because one day, they may be the best friends you've ever had.
因为有一天 他们可能成为你们的好朋友
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表