I'm sorry I never was the mother I should have been.
我很抱歉我从没尽到做母亲的义务
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉我对你说了谎
I'm sorry I missed out on your life.
抱歉我错过了你的人生
It's OK to be angry, sweetheart.
你生气是很正常的 甜心
You're going to be angry for quite a while.
这种怒意还会持续很长一段时间
I just hope that someday you and I can sit down,
我只希望有一天我们俩能坐下来
have a cup of coffee or something,
一起喝杯咖啡什么的
if not as mother and daughter, then...
如果不能以母女的身份来聊的话...
just as friends.
能作为朋友也很好
I would like that. Hold on.
我很愿意 等等
I have a question for you.
我有个问题问你
What?
什么
Were you and Dad ever in love?
你和爸爸相爱过吗
Well, of course we were.
当然爱过
We fell in love when we first met,
我们一见钟情
on a trolley.
在一辆无轨电车上
And you would like to sing about it, wouldn't you?
为此你还想高歌♥一曲 对吗
Yes.
对
Then I will sing with you.
那我和你一起唱
Well, you hate musicals.
你恨音乐剧
But I love the sound of my own voice.
但我爱我自己的声音
Okay, band nerds.
好吧 乐队呆瓜们
"Trolley Song," A flat.
《电车之歌♥》 A大调
**With my high starched collar*
*衣领高竖
**And my high top shoes*
*脚蹬高帮鞋
**And my hair piled up high upon my head*
*发髻高挽
**I went to lose a jolley hour on the trolley*
*我想乘着电车来次冒险之旅
**And I lost my heart instead*
*却遗落了我的心
**With his light brown derby*
*他脚踩浅棕德比鞋
**And his bright green tie*
*系着翠绿的领带
**He was quite the handsomest of men*
*没有人比他更帅
**I started to yen*
*春心已动
**So I counted to ten*
*我从一数到十
**Then I counted to ten again*
*又从十数到一
**Clang, clang, clang went the trolley*
*电车铛铛铛
**Ding, ding, ding went the bell*
*银铃叮叮叮
**Zing, zing, zing went my heart strings*
*我的心弦轻轻震颤
**From the moment I saw him I fell*
*初识我已沦陷
**Chug, chug, chug went the motor*
*马达突突突
**Bump, bump, bump went the brake*
*刹车嗙嗙嗙
**Thump, thump, thump went my heart strings*
*我的心弦已被拨动
**When he smiled I could feel the car shake*
*他一笑我的世界为之倾倒
**He tipped his hat and took a seat*
*他脱帽行礼在我身边坐下
**He said he hoped he hadn't stepped upon my feet*
*他说希望没有踩到我的脚
**He asked my name, I held my breath*
*他问我芳名 我屏息以待
**I couldn't speak because he scared me half to death*
*我张口结舌 心跳欲死
**Buzz, buzz, buzz went the buzzer*
*蜂鸣器嗡嗡
**Plop, plop, plop went the wheels*
*车轮隆隆隆
**Stop, stop, stop went my heart strings*
*我的心弦响声如雷
**As he started to leave*
*当他起身离去
**I took hold of his sleeve with my hand*
*我牵住他的衣袖
**And as if it were planned*
*仿佛早有计划
**He stayed on with me*
*他留在我身旁
**And it was grand just to stand*
*只是站在一起就很美妙
**With his hand holding mine to the end of the line*
*他握着我的手直到尽头
**Zing, zing, zing, zing went my heart*
*我的心弦轻轻震颤
Thank you, Susan.
谢谢你 苏珊
Okay, let's just make sure nothing like this
好了 我们说好 这样的事
ever happens again.
再也不会发生了
I promise.
我保证
So Carmen Tibideaux actually told you
所以卡门·缇碧戴尔真的告诉你
to get out of her office?
从她的办公室滚出去
Look, you're missing the point, okay?
你搞错重点了 好吗
She said that she could see that I was humble, that I was sorry,
她说她知道我很谦卑 很抱歉
which means that I can't give up.
这说明我不能放弃
There's still a chance.
我还有机会
Rachel, I think that you may be reading a little too much into this.
蕾切尔 我觉得你可能有点想多了
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, I mean, anyone named Madam Tibideaux
没错 名叫缇碧戴尔夫人的人
doesn't really seem like a woman who changes her mind
听起来就不像是会改主意的人
or stays in human form for too long.
也不像会保持人形太久
I always thought NYADA was a school for witches.
我一直觉得纽戏是所女巫学校
What I think Sam is trying to say is that
我觉得萨姆想说的事
you're just reaching a little bit.
你有点想多了
If you remember, I got kicked out of NYADA, too.
你应该记得 我也被纽戏开除了
Carmen cut me herself.
卡门亲自开了我
Like, with a knife because she wanted your blood for potions?
她用了刀吗 为了用你的血来制♥作♥魔药
No, because she's not a witch.
没有 因为她不是女巫
Look, you guys, I could see it in her eyes.
伙计们 我从她的眼神里能看出来
She was moved momentarily.
有一瞬间她感动了
And for that moment, I saw myself back in NYADA,
就在那一瞬 我看到自己回到了纽戏
back on track before my life got completely derailed.
回到了我的人生完全失控前的正常轨道上
Which is why I'm writing her this letter.
所以我才要给她写这封信
And I'm putting all of my humiliation out there,
把我所有的耻辱
all of the bad reviews and the good reviews,
所有正面和负面的剧评往都写进里面
a-and the good Glee Club reviews, and she's gonna see it,
还有欢乐合唱团的正面评价 她会看到的
she's gonna give me another chance,
她会再给我一次机会
and I'm gonna get back in.
然后我就会重回学校了
Look, we're all behind you 100 percent
我们百分之百支持你
getting your life back on track,
让生活重回正轨
but I think that you clinging on to NYADA,
但我觉得你把纽戏当救命稻草抓太紧了
I don't think... Wait a minute.
我不觉得 等等
This-this is a-a New York number.
这是个纽约号♥码
I think this could be her.
我觉得可能是她
I have to go t-take this.
我得接一下
Hello, this is Rachel.
你好 我是蕾切尔
Okay, I don't think this is healthy.
好吧 我觉得这不健康
Yeah, I don't think these are even
对 我觉得这都不是
actual press clippings about the Glee Club.
欢乐合唱团真正的剪报
These are just from Jacob Ben Israel's blog.
只是从雅各布·本·以色列的博客上摘下来的
Guys, I think we should just be good friends
伙计们 我觉得我们就该做好朋友的本分
and support her about going back to college.
支持她重回学校
Shh, she's coming.
她来了
What is it? Was it NYADA?
是谁 纽戏吗
That was the producer for the Russell Simmons musical
是拉塞尔·西蒙斯音乐剧的制片人
of the audition that you put me up for.
你帮我报了试唱
I-I don't know, I totally forgot about it,
我不知道 我都忘了这回事了
but... I got it.
但是 我拿到角色了
A-And they-they want me to start in, like, a few weeks.
他们想让我几周后就入组
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Rachel, see, your life is already back on track.
蕾切尔 你的生活已经回到正轨了
I totally forgot about it...
我都完全忘记了
Oh, congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
What about going back to school?
那回校的事呢
You know what, maybe you guys are right.
知道吗 也许你们是对的
I don't need to be just forcing this to happen with school.
没必要一定要强求回到学校
You know, I don't have to go to NYADA.
我不一定要去纽戏
This is really exciting. I'm gonna go tell Kurt.
我太激动了 我得去告诉科特
And a-five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven...
五 六 七...
Come on!
加油
This choreography is about as rudimentary as it gets.
这个编舞简单得不能再简单了
And you guys aren't even close.
而你们居然连这都做不到
Okay, that-that is enough, guys.
行了 别说了 伙计们
We're a team, and a team is comprised of people
我们是一个团队 而团队就包含着
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表