I have just called President Obama
我刚给奥巴马总统打了电♥话♥
to congratulate him on his victory.
祝贺他获得胜利
**So when you remember the ones who have lied*
*谁曾为你甜言蜜语
**Who said that they cared but then laughed as you cried*
*说着爱你不变 却笑着看你流泪
**Beautiful darling*
*亲爱的 美丽的
**Don't think of me*
*那不是我
**Because all I ever* *Wanted*
*因为我别无所求
**I will be your father figure*
*我可以像父亲一样伟岸
**Put your tiny hand in mine*
*把你的小手放在我的掌心
**I will be your preacher teacher*
*做你的启蒙老师
**Anything you have in mind*
*你的所思所想
**Will be your father figure*
*我会做你的父亲
**And I have had enough of crime*
*我罪孽深重
**So I will be the one who loves you*
*我会爱你不变
**Until the end of time*
*直到生命的最后
**I will be your father (I will be your)*
*我会做你的父亲
**I will be your preacher (Father)*
*你的启蒙老师
**I will be your father (I will be your daddy)*
*我会做你的父亲
**I will be the one who loves you*
*我会爱你不变
**Til the end of time*
*直到生命的最后
**I'm lying alone with my head on the phone*
*我独自躺着 头靠着电♥话♥
**Thinking of you til it hurts*
*想你想到黯自神伤
**I know you hurt, too, but what else can we do*
*我知道你也一样 但又能怎么办
**Tormented and torn apart*
*除了痛彻心扉
**I wish I could carry your smile in my heart*
*但愿我能将你的笑容放在心中
**For times when my life seems so low*
*在我遭遇人生低潮之际
**It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring*
*这会让我相信明天会更好
**When today doesn't really know*
*尽管人生无常
**Doesn't really know*
*人生无常
**I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you*
*错失所爱 失去你的我不知所措
**I know you were right believing for so long*
*我一直相信 你是对的
**I'm all out of love, what am I without you*
*错失所爱 失去你的我又算什么
**I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong*
*不能为时已晚再向你认错
**What, what are you thinking of*
*你在想什么
**What are you thinking of*
*你在想什么
**I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you*
*错失所爱 失去你的我不知所措
**I know you were right believing for so long*
*我一直相信 你是对的
**I'm all out of love (All out of love) *
*错失所爱
**What am I without you*
*失去你 我又算什么
**I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong (Wrong)*
*不能为时已晚再向你认错
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
In third place, and just not doing a very good job at all,
第三名 唱得简直糟糕透顶
ladies and gentlemen, from Dalton Academy,
女士们 先生们 来自道尔顿学院
the Warblers. What?
林莺合唱团 什么
You really didn't do a very good job.
你们真的唱得不怎么样
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
And in second place,
今年的第二名
this year's runner-up and winner
赢得这只
of this bedazzled bowling pin I found in the dumpster,
我在垃圾桶里找到的耀眼保龄球瓶的是
from Carmel High, Vocal Adrenaline.
来自卡梅尔高中的肾上腺乐团
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
Thank you.
谢谢
And finally,
最后
first place for this year's invitational--
赢得今年邀请赛第一名的是
I don't know how they did it,
我不知道他们怎么办到的
because they were sitting on stools,
因为他们只是坐在凳子上
singing in unison--
齐声合唱而已
ladies and gentlemen, from McKinley High,
女士们先生们 来自麦金利高中的
New Directions!
新航向乐团
I'm sorry, Clint.
对不起 克林特
I-I know that you feel disappointed.
我知道你很失望
Disappointed?
失望
Look, it's not always about winning.
重要的并不总是获胜
Come on, please.
拜托
You screwed us, Schuester.
你把我们给坑了 舒斯特
You care more about your little prodigal troll,
你关心的是你的小浪子巨魔
Rachel Berry, than us.
蕾切尔·贝里 而不是我们
I'm a senior; this matters to me.
我今年高四了 这对我很重要
So you better watch your back.
所以你最好小心点
Don't talk to me like that.
别那么跟我说话
I'm your coach and your teacher.
我是你的教练 也是你的老师
We'll see about that.
等着瞧吧
Like what you see?
喜欢这个局面吗
Sweet William, here we are again.
可爱的威廉 又剩下咱俩了
Well, I hope you're happy, Sue.
得偿所愿开心吧 苏
Oh, I am. I'm absolutely over the moon, actually.
开心 简直是欣喜若狂
Something profound happened to me out there,
坐在外面听着音乐
listening to that music.
我有了深刻的领悟
I've purged the anger.
怒气全消
Well, I'm happy for you, Sue.
那我真为你高兴 苏
Oh, I'm happy for me, too.
我也为自己高兴
And if you...
还有如果你...
ever...
再...
litter at my school again and expect me to clean it up,
在我的地盘扔垃圾 指望我打扫
you sorry excuse for a stain on a dead tramp's lacy panties,
你为死荡♥妇♥蕾丝内♥裤♥上的污点找的可怜借口
I swear to sweet holy Satan,
我向亲爱而神圣的撒旦发誓
I will end you.
一定会弄死你
Hello, Klaine.
好啊 科莱恩
Stop calling us that!
别这么叫我们了
Are you aware we could have you locked up
冲你对我们做的事
in a federal prison for 20 years?
我们能让你蹲穿牢底
What you did to us falls under the legal definition of kidnapping.
你那些行为完全就是法律意义上的绑♥架♥
I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.
我真不太明白你们在说什么
Are you kidding? We were locked in an overheated elevator
你装什么傻 我们被关在一间高温电梯里
with a little Sue Sylvester thing in a tracksuit
里面还有个身穿运动服 骑着三轮车
and on-on a tricycle with a hideous papier-mache face.
一张纸糊大丑脸的苏·西尔威斯特迷你娃娃
Remember that?
想起来没
Honestly, my first thought: Becky did it.
说实话 我第一感觉是贝基做的
I can't. This is pointless. You know what?
我受不了 简直荒谬 你知道吗
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Hold on a sec.
等等 稍等一下
Y-You know... you know what, Sue?
你知道吗 苏
Whatever you were trying to do,
无论你有什么打算
I want you to know that...
我都要你知道
it backfired.
这适得其反
Because all it really did was help Kurt and I
因为这事只是帮我和科特
get over whatever resentment and whatever bitterness we were holding in,
从正在承受的怨尤与痛楚中恢复过来
and it made us realize
也让我们更明白
that-that we are... we're-we're just better as friends, okay?
我们还是做朋友最好
So we should actually thank you.
所以我们应该谢谢你
Well, then thank me.
好吧 那就道谢吧
Thank you. Don't actually thank her.
谢谢你 不用真谢她
So...
所以
Klaine is no more, huh?
再也没有科莱恩了 是吧
Okay.
行
Well, guess I'll have to find a new hobby,
估计我得找个新爱好了
like operating a bookmaking outfit
不如经营一家赌注机构
that runs the numbers on which of your current boyfriends dies first.
专门对你们谁的现任男友先死这件事下注好了
The gropey geriatric that Porcelain reads the newspaper to
是那个瓷娃娃读报纸给他听的毛手毛脚的老色鬼
or the bloated, suicidal, diabetic ex-bully
还是那个刮过脸的基佬青年版汤姆·赛立克睡过的
that the gay, shaven, teenage Tom Selleck chooses to bone.
有自杀倾向 患糖尿病的浮肿前恶霸
Becky, this space feels more like somebody's memory of a storage unit,
贝基 这个空间更像是人的记忆储存单元
and that memory is fading.
而那些记忆正在渐渐褪色
It's like there was never anything here but jungle.
就像这里只剩一堆混乱之物
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
And time,
而时间
well, time is a flat circle.
时间就是一个平面圆
And we have had a most awesome week, Becky.
我们度过了相当棒的一周呢 贝基
Honestly, what we accomplished in this week
坦白讲 这星期我们完成了
makes it feel like two weeks.
两星期的工作量
Your plan didn't work out.
可你的计策失败了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表