because we have so much fun working together,
因为和你一起做事真的很有意思
and... all the fun.
还有 种种乐趣
Well, what do you say
那你觉得和我
we enjoy every last minute of it, then?
共度仅剩不多的时光如何
Want to get that Breadstix dinner back on the books?
你还想去面包迪克斯吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
可以 是个好主意
Um, next Thursday?
那就下周四
Yeah.
成
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢
Abuela.
想我奶奶呗
And how I should be mad at her,
我本该生她的气
but I just feel sad for her.
但我只是为她感到悲哀
What are you thinking about?
你又在想什么
Debra Messing and hypercubes,
戴博拉·梅西 超立方体
but also abuela.
当然还有你奶奶
God, I shouldn't have said all those nasty things to her.
我不该跟她说那些过分的话
It was... Wait.
真是... 等等
Listen, I'm really, really proud of how you stood up for me.
我真的很骄傲你那么维护我
You're my lady knight in shining armor.
我身穿金甲圣衣的盖世女英雄
And I, um, I just wanted to believe that people could really change.
我只是想相信人真的都会变
And I wanted her to say that she accepts me.
我想要她亲口承认我
But I have a lot of love in my life already.
但我生命中已经拥有许多爱了
A lot. A lot, a lot.
太多太多了
Me.
我吗
Yeah. You.
对 就是你
Now, let's go humor a bunch of tone-deaf losers
我们走进礼堂时装得惊喜一点
by acting surprised when we walk in this auditorium.
迎合一下那群音痴们
Deal.
没问题
May I escort you to your seats?
我护送你们去座位吧
Mmm, you may.
荣幸之至
Hello.
好啊
Hi. Good evening.
你好 晚上好
So fancy. I know.
太漂亮了 我知道
These are your seats, ladies.
你们的座位在这里 女士们
Oh, thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢了
Welcome, guests of honor.
各位贵宾 欢迎光临
Now, as your wedding planner,
此刻 作为你们的婚礼策划
I need to warn you about a major crisis
需要告知你们一个事关
regarding the wedding reception.
婚礼喜宴的大危机
Since Santana's grandmother is no longer attending--
既然桑塔纳的奶奶不参加
such a shame--
太遗憾了
there is now an empty seat
那现在洛佩斯家那桌
at the Lopez family table.
就多出一个空位
And I don't know what to do about it.
我不知道要怎么办
The problem isn't removing a chair;
问题在于不是要撤走一把椅子
the problem is adding chairs,
而是要新加几把椅子
because several other members
因为桑塔纳家的另外几位成员
of Santana's family want that spot.
想要坐那一桌
Family are the people
家人就是
who embrace you with open arms no matter what.
无论如何都会张开双臂拥抱你的人
They can see the pain in your eyes
他们能看得到你眼中的痛苦
even when you're fooling everyone else.
即便你骗过了其他人
Family's about laughing louder,
家庭关乎于笑得更大声
smiling bigger and living better.
笑得更开怀 过得更幸福
Family's like fudge.
家就像牛奶糖
It's mostly sweet, with a couple of nuts.
混着坚果甜死人
And although we're not related by blood,
虽然我们没有血缘关系
we are bonded by something much stronger: love.
但爱将我们紧紧相连
And it might be a little presumptuous,
这听起来可能有点冒昧
but we would like to be in your wedding party.
但我们想要参加你们的婚礼宴会
And the new kids and I would be honored
新成员们和我会很荣幸地
to cater, pass out programs
提供餐品 分发节目单
and release the doves. There had better be doves.
以及放飞白鸽 最好是有白鸽啦
Oh, there will be.
这个一定有
Santana and Brittany, this is for you. We love you.
桑塔纳和布里特妮 这首歌♥献给你们 我们爱你们
**What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*世界需要爱 甜甜的爱
**It's the only thing that there's just too little of*
*这便是唯一的美中不足
**What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*世界需要爱 甜甜的爱
**No, not just for some but for everyone*
*这爱面前没有特殊
**Lord, we don't need another mountain*
*主啊 无须再多高山
**There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb*
*我们已有万重山岭要攀登
**There are oceans and rivers enough to cross*
*千万江河要穿越
**Enough to last til the end of time*
*便是要穷尽一生
**What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*世界需要爱 甜甜的爱
**No, not just for some but for everyone*
*这爱面前没有特殊
**Lord, we don't need another meadow*
*主啊 无须再添草甸
**There are corn fields and wheat fields enough to grow*
*我们已有万亩良田来耕种
*There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine*
*更有日月照耀
*Oh, listen Lord, if You want to know*
*主 如若想知 请听我言
*What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*世界需要爱 甜甜的爱
**It's the only thing that there's just too little of*
*这便是唯一的美中不足
**What the world needs now is love, sweet love*
*世界需要爱 甜甜的爱
**No, not just for some, oh not just for some but for every-*
*这爱面前没有特殊
**Everyone*
*爱洒人间
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表