to what we were doing. Yeah.
我们的目标 嗯
My kids aren't there yet. They haven't bonded.
我的孩子还没到那个程度 他们还没建立深厚友谊
They don't realize how important what it is they're doing.
他们不知道自己做的事多么重要
If they see you guys killing these numbers
如果他们看到你们完美的歌♥舞
you've had all summer to perfect, well,
而且你们已经磨练一整个夏天了
then they're gonna lose any sliver of hope they have,
他们会失去本来就渺茫的希望
and the Glee Club'll be dead here.
合唱团就死定了
Are you asking me to throw the invitational?
你是要我邀请赛放水吗
I-I'm not asking you to blow a competition-- you said it yourself,
我不是让你打假比赛 你自己也说过
it's not that big of a deal.
这不是什么大事
Look, I know that you're a teacher at Carmel now,
我知道你现在是卡梅尔高中的老师了
but this is your home-- don't you want to protect your home?
但这是你的家啊 你不想保护你的家吗
I'll think about it, Rachel.
我会考虑的 蕾切尔
I really would do anything for you, Rachel, you know that.
我愿意为你做任何事 蕾切尔 你知道的
But it's not about that anymore.
但现在重点不是那个了
I don't think you understand the kind of pressure I'm under now.
你不知道我现在压力有多大
The administration really cares about V.A. being the best,
校领导真的很在乎让肾上腺乐团登顶
and so do the kids.
孩子们也一样
What is your long-term plan here?
你的长♥期♥计划是什么
I mean, you can't go to sectionals with just four kids.
你不能带着四个孩子参加分组赛啊
I just need more time.
我就是需要点时间
And I'm not gonna get that
如果你在这场
if you crush all of their hopes at this invitational.
邀请赛上就碾碎了他们的希望 我就没机会了
Please, Mr. Shue.
求你 舒老师
Look, this place changed your life.
这地方改变了你的人生
You're reminded of that every night that you go home
每天晚上你回到有娇妻和幼子的家中
to your wife and your beautiful baby.
都会想到这一点
Just... consider paying it back for everything it's done for you.
就当是报答这里带给你的一切吧
All right.
好吧
Change of plan.
计划有变
Everyone gather round.
大家过来
We're gonna toss out the numbers we've been working on,
我们不演我们排练好的歌♥舞了
and we're calling an audible, okay?
临时做出曲目调整
Brand-new songs.
用新歌♥
I will give them to you in a half an hour. What?
我一个半小时后告诉你们唱什么 什么
Come on, man. That's insane.
拜托 这简直疯了
It's called thinking on your feet, improvisation.
这叫反应迅速 即兴创作
It's gonna help us work better as a team.
会有助于我们增进团队合作
Let's go, go, that way.
快走 走啊 那边
Good dragon.
乖龙龙
Your Khaleesi loves you.
卡丽熙爱你
Oh, hey, Sue. What's up?
苏 什么事
Sam, I have a question for you.
萨姆 我有个问题问你
How susceptible to suggestion are you?
你有多容易被暗示
Uh... I-I don't know. What do you think?
不知道 你觉得呢
Well, I think you're very susceptible to suggestion.
我觉得你很容易受暗示
Oh, my God, I think you're right.
天呐 你说得对
Are you familiar with the film the Manchurian Candidate?
你听说过《谍网迷魂》这部电影吗
I don't know. Do you think I am? Never mind.
不知道 你觉得呢 算了
You're getting very sleepy.
你觉得很困
Oh, my God, I'm so tired.
天呐 我好累
When I snap my fingers,
我一弹手指
you'll be totally hypnotized.
你就会完全被催眠
Oh, my God, I'm totally hypnotized.
天呐 我完全被催眠了
I'm going to say a series of words.
我会说几个词
Piano.
钢琴
Flat-bed truck.
平板卡车
Let's do a song.
我们唱首歌♥吧
When next you hear these words,
你下次再听到这些词的时候
you will be overwhelmed with love for one Rachel Berry.
你会狂热地爱上蕾切尔·贝里
Oh, my God, she's so hot.
天呐 她好性感
You will kiss her, and the instant you do,
你会吻她 然后就在那时
you will wake up and will not remember anything.
你会醒来 并忘记一切
Oh, hey, Sue. What's up?
苏 什么事
Outstanding.
我简直棒棒哒
Okay, so, let's go through the rules.
好了 我们过一遍规则
We decided there's no judges,
我们说好不设评委
so this is really about bragging rights.
所以这场比赛就是胜者为王
But still, my guys are taking this very, very seriously,
但是 我的队员们对此很在意
so I just want to make sure that the order
所以我想确定我们的表演顺序
is picked fairly-- and by fairly,
定得很公平 我所谓的公平
I mean that we're gonna go second.
就是我们第二个表演
Um, by the way, how is the filling up of your roster going?
对了 你们人招得怎么样了
Is that going okay? It's an invitational.
还顺利吗 这只是邀请赛
We don't have to follow the strict "Show choir" Rules.
我们不用严格遵守合唱团比赛的规则
Has it occurred to either of you that this could be
你们想过 这场比赛
a really awful idea for your team?
可能对你们队很不利吗
We just want to give them a sense of
我们只是想让他们了解一下
what to expect at sectionals, and...
分组赛的感觉
you know, we were also just hoping that
而且我们还希望
maybe you and Mr. Schuester would take it easy on us.
或许你和舒老师能放我们一马
Oh, no way. No, no, no.
不行 不可能
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
No one's going easy on anybody.
没人会对谁手软的
Nope. The Warblers are being rebuilt,
不行 林莺和新航向一样
just like the New Directions!
也经历了重建
I'm sorry, but my allegiance is with them,
抱歉 但我要向他们效忠
and if that at all seems scary to you guys,
如果你们这么害怕
then you should probably drop out. Oh, my God!
那你们不如退出 天呐
It's Dave. There's an intruder in our apartment.
是大卫 我们公♥寓♥有人闯入
Intruder?
闯入
Dave, what is going on? In there!
大卫 怎么回事 在那里
In the bedroom! I thought I was gonna die!
在卧室 我以为我死定了
What? No! Don't go in there! You're gonna get killed!
什么 不 别进去 你们会死的
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐
Is that a real, live bear cub?
那是只活生生的熊崽吗
Uh, why is there a bear in here?
这里为什么会有只熊
Why is there a bear in here?!
为什么会有熊啊
I think I have a pretty good idea.
我觉得我可能知道
You know, you just... you can't get
要知道 在纽约
real Italian food like this in New York.
可吃不到这么正宗的意大利菜
Mm, I'm actually having trouble, like,
其实 我还有点
adjusting to the Lima pace-- I'm used to New York.
不适应利马的节奏 我都习惯纽约了
Everything's so fast-paced there.
一切都那么快节奏
And I was thinking, the problem with... moving back home
我还在想 搬回来的问题
is that, you know, you... you fall back into old habits.
就是你会重拾旧习
It's up to us now to keep from going stale.
我们得自己想办法不生锈了
I mean, what do you do with your free time?
你休息的时候都做什么
Mm... besides cry?
除了抹眼泪吗
She's so talented.
她好有才啊
I watch Patti LuPone's YoungArts MasterClass.
我看帕蒂·卢波内的年轻艺人♥大♥♥师♥课
Up. Make it harder.
上去 增加难度
Why? What do you do? I blow glass.
怎么 你都做什么 吹玻璃
Wait, what, really?
等等 什么 真的吗
My point is, we need to become proactive
我想说的是 我们得积极
about what our outside interests are.
找到课余的兴趣
Yeah. I mean, what is something you always wanted to do?
嗯 你有没有什么一直想做的事
I don't know. I mean, I've always wanted to learn
说不好 我一直挺想
how to play the piano.
学弹钢琴的
That's mine, too.
我也是
Uh, let's do it.
我们学吧
I mean, I'll get Blaine to teach us.
我让布莱恩教我们
He owes me for all the times I shaved his back in New York.
我在纽约经常给他后背刮毛 他欠我的
We'll do it together.
我们一起学
And we can keep on each other's case
我们可以一直盯着对方
to practice all the time-- it'll be great.
勤加练习 肯定很棒
Okay. Thanks, Sam.
好啊 谢谢 萨姆
You know... I know that this isn't a date or anything, but...
说起来 我知道我们这不算约会
I just realized I haven't spent
但我刚刚意识到
time with a guy alone in a long time, and...
我已经很长时间没有单独跟男生在一起了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表