No, no, no, no, do not come up here,
不不不 别上来
because that is not even the hard part,
因为这还不是最难说出口的部分
and if you come up here now, I am gonna lose it,
如果你们现在上来 我会崩溃的
and I am determined to walk out of here with some class.
而且我一定要头也不回地优雅地走出这里
So, between the tour and rehearsals
我要忙巡演 排练
and me cutting an album right after,
紧接着还要出新唱片
I won't be seeing you guys for a while.
我有一段时间不会见到大家
Maybe even a-a long while.
也许甚至是很长一段时间
You know, we'll keep in touch, but it's not gonna be the same,
我们会保持联♥系♥ 但那也和现在不一样
and I think that we've all had enough group hugs
而且我觉得我们已经熊抱得够多了
that can last us a lifetime.
够回味一辈子了
So, I wanted to say good-bye my way-- with a song.
所以我想用自己的方式说再见 唱一首歌♥
And then, I want to walk out of here...
然后 我要走出这里
like I'm gonna be seeing everybody in Glee Club tomorrow,
仿佛明天我会在欢乐合唱团见到大家
and like it's not really good-bye.
仿佛这不是真正的再见
**Someday we'll be together*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
**You're far away*
*你在远方
**From me my love*
*爱不能及
**And just as sure my, my baby*
*但我心坚定
**As there are stars above*
*如那头顶星空
**I wanna say, I wanna say, I wanna say*
*相信 相信 相信
**Someday we'll be together*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
**We'll be together, be together, baby*
*我们会团聚
**Someday we'll be together*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
**Long time ago*
*多年之前
**My, my sweet thing*
*亲爱的
**I made a big mistake, honey*
*我犯下大错
**I said, I said goodbye*
*与你分别
**Oh, oh, baby*
*亲爱的
**Ever, ever, ever since that day*
*此去经年
**Now, now all I wanna do is cry, cry, cry*
*我日日以泪洗面
**I long for you every night*
*夜夜思你若狂
**Just to kiss your sweet, sweet lips, baby*
*想要再去亲吻你甜美的双唇
**Hold you ever, ever so tight*
*把你紧紧拥入怀
**And I wanna say*
*我要说
**Someday we'll be together*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
**Someday we'll be together, yes, we will*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
**Someday we'll be together*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
**Someday we'll be together*
*终有一日 我们会团聚
Mercedes Jones has left the building.
梅塞德斯·琼斯走了
Oh, hello, Porcelain.
你好 瓷娃娃
Mrs. Porcelain.
瓷娃娃夫人
What are you doing, Sue?
你在干什么 苏
Well, I just came in to, uh,
我只是进来准备
drink in the old office one last time,
最后一次在老办公室喝一杯
and to drop a hot one in the middle of Will's desk.
在威尔的办公桌正中拉一坨热腾腾的粑粑
But that seemed childish, so,
但那好像有点幼稚 所以
I, uh, just peed everywhere.
我只是到处尿了尿
Can you have a seat for-for a second?
你能坐一会儿吗
We wanted to talk to you.
我们想跟你聊聊
As you probably already know,
你可能已经知道了
Blaine and I are leaving for New York in a few days,
布莱恩和我过几天要出发去纽约了
but before we leave,
但在离开之前
we wanted to thank you for getting us back together.
我们想谢谢你让我们重新在一起
If it hadn't been for you,
如果不是你
we would still be apart, and we would still be miserable.
我们仍在痛苦中分离
So...
所以
thank you.
谢谢
We really meant it, thank you.
我们是真心的 谢谢你
Porcelain...
瓷娃娃
The first moment I laid eyes on you,
我第一眼看到你
I truly didn't understand what I was looking at.
真的不理解我眼前的那个人
With your hippo broaches
你戴着河马胸针
and your knee-length sweaters,
穿着过膝的毛衣
standing there all sassy with your arms crossed
娘炮地站在那儿抱着胳膊
and your hips all... cocked out,
你歪扭着屁♥股♥
and your eyes rolled back as if to say, "Oh, how droll."
翻着白眼好像在说"好滑稽"
But then, I got to know you.
但后来我开始了解你
And even though you still constantly annoyed me,
即使你还是一直令我厌烦
I got to watch you go through what you went through.
我看着你经历了你所经历的一切
The whole coming-out thing with your dad,
对你♥爸♥爸出柜的过程
the death threats from the bully whom Blaine later dated.
被布莱恩后来交往的恶霸威胁生命
I never knew I had thoughts and feelings about those things
我从未想到我会被这些事触动
until I watched you go through them.
直到我看着你经历了它们
But you expanded my mind.
但你开拓了我的思维
You taught me things about myself
你让我发现了自己身上的一些特质
that I would have never discovered on my own.
这是我一个人永远发现不了的
And for that, I thank you.
为了这个 我感谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Blaine...
布莱恩
I still don't really get you.
我还是不太懂你
Um, I guess I just am not a fan of your thing.
我大概就是没法喜欢你的风格吧
But, hey,
但是
you're doing you...
你就是你自己
and that's swell.
这太棒了
Thank you, Sue.
谢谢你 苏
I feel the same way about you.
我对你也有一样的看法
And now, if you'll excuse me,
恕我失陪
there's somebody I need to see.
我得去见一个人了
I was coming to see you!
我是来见你的
I was coming to see you, too!
我也是来见你的
Coach, I'm sorry that I said
教练 抱歉我对你这个烂人
those horrible things to a horrible adult.
说了那些难听的话
Oh, honey, I'm the one who's sorry.
亲爱的 我才该对你说抱歉
I've been treating you like an unpaid intern,
我一直把你当作无薪实习生来使唤
when I should have been treating you like a paid intern.
实际上我应该给你发薪水的
But honey, there's still one last person I have to see.
不过还有一个人我必须得见
All right. All right, babe.
好的 好的 宝贝
Hey, Sue. You wanted to see me?
苏 你找我吗
Uh, what's... what's going on?
怎么回事
**I don't wanna talk*
*我不愿谈起
**About things we've gone through*
*我们的过往
**Nothing more to say*
*再也无话可说
**No more ace to play*
*再也无计可施
**The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇
**The loser's standing small*
*优胜劣汰
**Beside the victory*
*命中注定
**That's her destiny*
*陪衬赢家
**But tell me does she kiss*
*但告诉我她是否
**Like I used to kiss you*
*如我一般亲吻你
**Does it feel the same*
*那感觉是否相同
**When she calls your name*
*当她呼唤你名
Butt Chin...
屁♥股♥下巴
**The game is on again*
*比赛再次开始
**A lover or a friend*
*恋人抑或朋友
**A big thing or a small*
*重要还是渺小
**The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇
**I don't wanna talk*
*我不服输
**If it makes you feel sad*
*若你悲伤
**And I understand*
*我能理解
**You've come to shake my hand*
*握手言和
**The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇
**The winner takes it all*
*优胜劣汰
**The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇
**The winner takes it all*
*优胜劣汰
**The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇
**The loser has to fall*
*优胜劣汰
**The winner takes it all*
*成王败寇
Look, I know why you want...
我知道你为什么想...
Brad!
布拉德
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表