We're all Christian.
我们都是基♥督♥徒
Before I joined Glee Club,
在我加入欢乐合唱团之前
I only hung out with people that were exactly like me.
我只和跟我一模一样的人交往
And then Puck got her pregnant,
然后帕克让她怀孕了
and she sort of changed for the better.
她可以说变得更优秀了
The point is, nerds--
关键是 呆子们
you need to take the three-cornered hats out of your loser butts
你们这些废柴得摘掉三角帽
and join the New Directions!
加入新航向乐团
They'll take anybody. Even you.
他们会接受所有人 包括你
Sir, I was brought up to respect my elders.
长官 我被教育要尊敬自己的前辈
But don't call us losers.
但别叫我们废柴
The Tea Party Patriots is McKinley's most popular club.
茶党爱国俱乐部是麦金利最受欢迎的俱乐部
Oh, my God, that's horrible.
天啊 太可怕了
What is happening to America?!
美♥利♥坚♥到底怎么了
I'll tell you what's happened.
我告诉你怎么了
We've grown up in the biggest economic depression
我们生长在自二十世纪三十年代以来
since the 1930s.
最大的金融危机中
Our mission is to fix the mess
我们的任务是收拾
that Barack Hussein Obama created
贝拉克·侯赛因·奥巴马搞出的烂摊子
before he and the homo-elite
免得他和同性恋精英们
turn this country into a Muslim welfare state.
把这个国家变成穆♥斯♥林♥的淘金地
Oh, no.
不行
Oh, hell to the no.
绝对不行
You know what?
告诉你
Don't you, you or you join the Glee Club.
你 你 还有你都不要参加欢乐合唱团
'Cause, you know, we don't need you ignorant, backwards,
因为我们绝对不要你们这种傲慢 落后
lily-white, gay-hating, Obama-bashing clubbers anyway.
纯洁无暇 歧视同性恋 抨击奥巴马的人
Nope.
不行
I will be taking these.
这个我就拿走了
And you know what?
你知道吗
Quinn once had sex with a Latina lesbian.
奎恩曾经和一个拉美裔的蕾丝边上过床
Learned that in Glee Club.
也是在欢乐合唱团学会的
M-My bad.
抱歉
Order.
肃静
Order!
肃静
Order.
肃静
The Warbler Council voted against you.
林莺理事会投票反对你加入
They saw how talented you are,
他们看到了你的才华
but they're a brotherhood, and they voted to keep it that way.
但他们是兄弟会 投票决定保持原样
What am I gonna tell my dad?
我该怎么跟我爸爸说
You are gonna tell him that we are not giving up on you
你告诉他我们没有放弃你
because I am going straight to the Dalton board of directors
因为我会直接去找道尔顿的董事会
and telling them that I am not interested
告诉他们 如果没有你的话
in coaching the Warblers if you're not one of them.
我没兴趣指导林莺合唱团
So you're going to threaten to resign
你打算以工作为要挟
so I can join a club where nobody wants me?
帮我加入一个并不欢迎我的合唱团吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, because this is wrong.
因为这样不对
This is wrong.
这不对
And sometimes, if you want to make change,
有时候 如果想做出改变
you-you got to make a little noise.
就得制♥造♥点事端
I can fix this.
我能纠正这件事
I just need a little time.
但我需要时间
Okay, just remember-- sex sells.
记住 出♥卖♥♥♥美色
That's true, that's how Lady Tubbington got
是啊 肥墩墩夫人就是这样
Lord Tubbington caught up in a Ponzi scheme.
害肥墩墩大人陷入庞氏骗局的
**I got one more problem with you girl*
*心有千千结 就是美人你
**Hey baby even though I hate ya*
*尽管心存恨意
**I wanna love ya*
*仍想爱你
**I want you*
*仍想见你
**And even though I can't forgive ya*
*虽然未能原谅
**I really wanna*
*还想爱你
**I want you*
*真想见你
**Tell me, tell me baby*
*可否敞开心扉
**Why can't you leave me
*为何不离不弃
**Cause even though I shouldn't want it*
*虽知不能深陷
**I gotta have it*
*依然义无反顾
**I want you*
*仍想见你
**Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders*
*如身处云端 胡思乱想压力全无
**I should be wiser and realize that I've got*
*悔当时不慧 深陷其中今才领悟
**One less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less, one less problem*
*少个心结
**I know you're never gonna wake up*
*知你不会醒悟
**I gotta give up*
*我需放弃
**But it's you*
*仍是不舍
**I know I shouldn't ever call back*
*知我不应回电
**Or let you come back*
*让你回头
**But I do*
*一错再错
**Every time you touch me*
*每次你的轻抚
**And say you love me*
*呢喃细语爱你
**I get a little bit breathless*
*皆都令我沉醉
*I shouldn't want it
*虽知不能深陷
**But it's you*
*一遇你即沦陷
**Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders*
*如身处云端 胡思乱想压力全无
**I should be wiser and realize that I've got*
*悔当时不慧 深陷其中今才领悟
**Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you*
*打赌没你我更自在稳赢稳赚
**In no time I'll be forgettin' all about you*
*不用多久你便消失在我脑海
**You saying that you know but I really, really doubt you*
*说你全然知晓到底作给谁看
**Understand my life is easy when I ain't around you*
*明白没你在身旁我过得更好
**No half-stepping, either you want it or you just playin'*
*别半吊子不是认真就是玩玩
**I'm listening to you knowin' I can't believe what you're sayin'*
*听你瞎掰深知没有一句实言
**There's a million you's, baby boo, so don't be dumb*
*天涯何处无芳草别傻了宝贝
**I got 99 problems but you won't be one*
*我心有千千结你已不在里面
**Like what*
*又怎样
**Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders*
*如身处云端 胡思乱想压力全无
**I should be wiser and realize that I've got*
*悔当时不慧 深陷其中今才领悟
**One less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
**I got one less, one less problem*
*少个心结
**One less problem without you*
*没你少个心结
You guys got some great moves.
你们跳得真棒
We could really use some of that in the glee club.
合唱团很需要你们这样的人才
Yeah, you could.
是啊
Oh, hi, Artie.
你好啊 阿蒂
Kitty, wh-where have you been?
凯蒂 你去哪了
I thought Sue made all the New Directions! Transfer out of McKinley.
我以为苏让麦金利的新航向队员都转走了
We need you back.
我们需要你
You really think I'm gonna come back
你真以为我会回来
and help you and your stupid glee club
帮助你和你的破合唱团吗
after the way you treated all of us?
不想想你是怎么对我们的
The way you treated me when you went away to college?
你上大学之后是怎么对我的
Sue didn't make me transfer
苏没有逼我转学
because she's smart enough to recognize
因为她慧眼识珠
a star player when she sees one.
知道我是个明星队员
Unlike Rachel Berry who never even knew any of our names.
而不像蕾切尔·贝里 她连我们的名字都记不住
I know your name, it's Quinn.
我知道你的名字 是奎恩
I'm Quinn.
我才是奎恩
Liar.
别骗人了
Listen, don't you guys want to do more
听我说 难道你们不想
than just get shot out of cannons?
做点人体炮弹之外的事吗
Don't you want to be a star?
你们不想做明星吗
Oh, that is rich coming from you.
你说这话也好意思
Pathetically stuffed back into your Cheerios! Uniforms again.
可怜兮兮地又挤进了自己的旧啦啦队队服
Can two people try out together?
能两个人一起参加选拔吗
Yes. Yep.
当然 可以
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表