Well, I still think we should seat people
我还是认为我们应该按照
based on the Dewey Decimal System.
杜威十进分类法安排座位
So, like, uh... Kurt should sit with Rachel,
科特应该和蕾切尔坐
because they're both a little annoying.
因为他们都有点烦人
No offense.
别介意
Why aren't sam and Rachel seated next to each other?
萨姆和蕾切尔为什么不坐一起
Carole and Burt are gonna be there and I don't want to upset them.
卡罗和布特会去 我不想惹他们不开心
Everybody is fine with you being with Sam.
大家都能接受你和萨姆在一起
They're gonna be fine, too.
他们也不会介意的
I just haven't talked to Carole in a while.
我就是好一阵没见过卡罗了
I did a lot, at first,
我起初常跟她说话
and then I just got really busy with the glee club
后来因为合唱团的事很忙
and I don't want to upset her.
我不想惹她伤心
Look, Carole and Burt both lost people that they were in love with,
卡罗和布特都失去过爱人
and then they found one another
然后他们找到了彼此
and they started over again.
开始了新生活
They're gonna expect you to do the same thing.
他们也会希望你这么做的
Okay.
好吧
And there you go.
这就对了
Wait. Okay, hold up.
等等 等一下
No me gusta. Why is Sue on the list?
我不要 苏怎么也请了
Oh, we should just find her a table.
我们给她找张桌子吧
She could sit with Becky Jackson.
她可以跟贝基·杰克逊一起坐
No. No, she is not invited to my wedding.
不要 我不要请她来参加婚礼
Look, Sue has just been such a big part of our lives, right?
苏一直是我们生命中重要的部分
I mean, we only met because she put us in the Cheerios!
我们相遇就是因为她让我们加入啦啦队
All I have to say is if you invite the woman to the wedding,
我只想说 你如果请她来婚礼
there is an 80% chance that she's gonna ruin it.
那么她有80%的可能会搞破坏
But if you don't,
但如果你们不请
there's a 99% chance that she will.
那她99%可能会搞破坏
Praise. Well, listen, all I'm saying is no. Hell, no.
有道理 我不要 绝对不要
If she's there, then I'm not.
她去 我就不去
So, I figured we could get fitted for suits at this place I know.
我想带你去我认识的一个地方改西装
Actually, I... I had something else
其实 我还有件事
I wanted to talk to you about.
想跟你谈谈
I'm going to the wedding with Blaine.
我要跟布莱恩一起去参加婚礼
I see.
这样啊
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I-I never expected this to happen.
我也没想到会这样
It's called "Young love," Kurt.
所谓"年轻的爱情"啊 科特
It gets bruised and then it gets back up again.
会受伤 然后又会恢复
It's a nice thing.
这是好事
So... you're not mad?
你不生气吗
Mad?
生气
No.
不
Jealous? Well...
嫉妒 这个嘛...
I mean, you're right at the beginning of it all.
你的生命刚刚开始
I look at you, and...
我看着你
I think of the lifetime of love
会想到我如果不是浪费了青春
I could've had if I hadn't wasted it
伪装自己
pretending to be someone I'm not.
本可拥有一生的爱情
You're lucky, Kurt.
你很幸运 科特
Go be lucky.
去做个幸运的人
And whatever happens,
不论如何
even if you get hurt again, just remember:
即使你又受了伤 记住
the only thing worth doing is going toward love.
唯一值得做的事 是向爱前进
Don't waste time double-guessing.
别浪费时间犹豫
And don't waste time behaving yourself.
别浪费时间规规矩矩
You gotta run, you gotta jump!
你得跑 你得跳
'Cause it won't stick around forever.
因为爱不会在原地待一辈子
You gotta grab it while it's right in front of you.
你得趁它在眼前抓住它
Whatever you do...
不论如何
don't let go.
别放手
Kurt, are you okay? No.
科特 你没事吧 有事
I'm not okay, okay?
我有事
I-I-I love you.
我爱你
I-I-I still love you,
我还爱着你
and I-I know everything was completely messed up before,
我知道之前一切都乱套了
but everything's fine now. So will you...
但现在都好了 你能...
will you, will you go to the wedding with me?
你能和我一起去参加婚礼吗
I-I mean, unless there's...
除非...
there's somebody else.
还有别人
There's no one else.
没有别人
Okay.
好了
So, I've gathered my best boys
我叫来了我最要好的男生们
to get your opinion on something.
征求你们的意见
I'm gonna ask Mike to marry me.
我想向麦克求婚
Chang? What you talking 'bout, Tina?
张吗 你在说什么 蒂娜
I got the ring and everything.
我买♥♥了戒指什么的
Tina, I love you, but this is kind of crazy.
蒂娜 我爱你 但这太疯狂了
Is it really so crazy for a girl to ask a boy
如今女生向男生求婚
for their hand in marriage these days?
有那么疯狂吗
When you're not even dating the boy?
即使你们没在约会吗
Yes. It is.
是的 很疯狂
I think it's romantic.
我觉得很浪漫
Thank you, Blaine.
谢谢 布莱恩
When I was with Mike, I was the happiest I've ever been.
跟麦克在一起 是我最快乐的时光
Look, two of our friends are getting married
我们两个朋友要结婚了
and we've had two other near-weddings.
还有两对可能要结婚
I let Mike get away and it was the biggest mistake of my life.
我放走了麦克 那是我这辈子最大的错误
I can't afford to risk losing him forever to some other girl.
我不想永远失去他 看他跟别的女孩在一起
Grab the moment and run with it.
抓住时机 跟随心意
I'm all for that,
这我赞成
but how often do you guys even talk?
但你们现在还说话吗
We didn't much when I was here,
我还在这边的时候没怎么说过话
but once I got to college we started texting a lot.
但我上大学之后我们经常发短♥信♥
I mean, he's texting me right now.
他现在就在给我发短♥信♥
I can honestly say
我真的认为
that Mike is my best friend again,
麦克跟我又是好朋友了
and he knows me better than anyone else.
他也比任何人都更了解我
I'd love nothing more than to see you and Mike together forever.
我非常希望你和麦克天长地久
He's awesome, you're awesome,
他很棒 你也很棒
and you'd be guaranteed to have Asian kids,
而且你们一定会生出亚裔小孩
so they'd automatically be super smart.
所以他们一定会超级聪明
I'm Team Chang-Chang all the way.
我绝对支持张常CP
What about you, Artie?
你呢 阿蒂
I can't do this unless you all agree.
如果你们不都同意 我不能这么做
I have my concerns.
我有担心
Uh, but if this is what you really want,
但如果你真希望如此
then of course I support you.
那我当然支持你
Thank you all so much.
谢谢你们
Thank you, thank you. It's wonderful!
谢谢 太棒了
Ch-Chang!
张常
Heard you wanted to see me.
你想见我
Make it quick. I'm busy.
快点说 忙呢
Oh, okay.
好吧
Um, well, I understand you don't want me at your wedding
我得知你不希望我参加你的婚礼
and of course that is your prerogative,
这当然是你的权利
but for the record, I would just like to say
但我想说
that I'm very hurt by that.
这让我很受伤
And I fully realize that, over the years,
我知道这些年来
uh, you and I have had a few minor... differences.
我们有过一些小小的分歧
But weddings are the time to put all those differences aside.
但婚礼是放下这些分歧的时机
That's a steaming load of crap. I want to be surrounded
你净胡说 我想身边都是
by the people who love me and the people that I love.
爱我的和我爱的人
And the only person that you know how to love is yourself.
而你就只会爱你自己
You don't know the first thing about me.
你根本不了解我
Yeah, actually I do.
我了解
I know how selfish and self-centered you are.
我知道你多自私 多自我为中心
Like the time that you wore an exact copy
比如你那次穿了跟
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表