Places, people!
各就各位
Well, according to my doomsday watch,
依照我的世界末日手表
it's preciously one minute before midnight.
离午夜正好还差一分钟
The final chapter of World War Glee.
这是合唱团世界大战的最终篇章
And it all begins when I trip you onstage.
我先把你在舞台上绊倒再说
You're gonna fall on your butt in front of a bunch of 13-year-olds.
你会在一群十三岁的小屁孩面前摔个嘴啃泥
You wouldn't dare.
你才不敢呢
Wouldn't I?
看我敢不敢
**If you want it, take it*
*欲亲芳泽 但试无妨
**I should've said it before*
*早该把话挑明
**Tried to hide it, fake it*
*试图掩藏 不在意状
**I can't pretend anymore*
*却已无法再假装
**I only wanna die alive*
*请让我死在最幸福的一刻
**Never by the hands of a broken heart*
*我不愿泪流心碎
**Don't wanna hear you lie tonight*
*听够了你的虚伪谎言
**Now that I've become who I really are*
*选择听从自己的内心
**This is the part when I say I don't want ya*
*和你断绝来往
**I'm stronger than I've been before*
*我已日渐坚强
**This is the part when I break free*
*我要破茧成蝶
**'Cause I can't resist it no more*
*挣脱捆绑
**This is the part when I say I don't want ya*
*和你断绝来往
**I'm stronger than I've been before*
*我已日渐坚强
**This is the part when I break free*
*我要破茧成蝶
**'Cause I can't resist it no more*
*挣脱捆绑
**You were better, deeper*
*你已越见成熟
**I was under your spell*
*令我沉沦
**Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe*
*如同烈火燎原
**On the highway to hell*
*令我碎骨焚身
**I only wanna die alive*
*请让我死在最幸福的一刻
**Never by the hands of a broken heart*
*我不愿泪流心碎
**Don't wanna hear you lie tonight*
*听够了你的虚伪谎言
**Now that I've become who I really are*
*选择听从自己的内心
**This is the part when I say I don't want ya*
*和你断绝来往
**I'm stronger than I've been before*
*我已日渐坚强
*This is the part when I break free*
*我要破茧成蝶
**'Cause I can't resist it no more*
*挣脱捆绑
**This is the part when I say I don't want ya*
*和你断绝来往
**I'm stronger than I've been before*
*我已日渐坚强
**This is the part when I break free*
*我要破茧成蝶
**'Cause I can't resist it no more*
*挣脱捆绑
Hey, man, do you know of any protein supplements that you like?
你有什么喜欢的蛋白质补充剂吗
You know what, buddy, skip the supplements
哥们 别吃补充剂了
and eat some organic chicken instead.
吃点有机鸡肉吧
You'll thank me for it.
你会谢我的
Oh, well, actually, I already owe you a debt of gratitude.
其实我已经欠你一声谢谢了
I've, uh, started working out and eating better.
我开始健身 注意饮食了
I still sneak a few Cheetos before bed sometimes,
虽说我睡觉前还会偶尔偷吃点奇多
but I actually feel really great.
但我已经感觉好多了
And you had my back and you challenged me to make some important changes,
你支持我 敦促我改变自己
so thank you.
所以我要谢谢你
That's awesome, buddy.
真棒 哥们
Glad I could help.
很高兴能帮到你
Uh, sorry, but I got to run.
抱歉 我得走了
Oh, yeah.
好
I heard you're hanging out with a certain someone.
我听说你在跟某人交往
Yeah, Alistair and I are finally going out.
对 阿利斯特和我终于要约会了
He's amazing.
他好棒
He's the first guy I've ever met who actually makes me nervous.
我是第一个让我紧张的男生
I really like him.
我真心喜欢他
I hope I don't screw it up.
希望我不会搞砸
Yeah, I hope you don't, either.
我也希望
Let me help you with these. Organize a little bit.
我来帮你 弄整齐一点
Oh, Myron, hi! Are you here to thank us
麦伦 你是来感谢我们
for throwing you the greatest bar mitzvah in the entire world?
为你办了全世界最棒的成人礼吗
Because a note would've been sufficient.
写封感谢信就够啦
Um, these words are like poison on my tongue.
姐真心不想说这些话
Myron Muskovitz is the newest student here at McKinley High,
麦伦·莫斯科维茨是麦金利高中的新生
and he would like to join the glee club.
他想加入合唱团
You're not my mother!
你又不是我妈
You don't have to speak for me!
你不必替我代言
Now get me my inhaler!
把吸入器给我
Hey, come back here!
你给我回来
Don't touch the piano!
别碰钢琴
Wait, Sue, how-how is this even possible?
等等 苏 这怎么可能
Myron's 13 years old.
麦伦才十三岁
Well, that's a very valid point, William,
说得好 威廉
and it's one I made rather convincingly, I thought,
我觉得自己也把这点说得李菊福
and, uh, Superintendent Harris chose to ignore it.
但哈里斯学监听不进去
Instead, he strong-armed Myron's middle school principal
他反而强迫麦伦的初中校长
into submitting a petition to the school board
向学校董事会提交一份请♥愿♥书
stating that Myron is so prodigiously talented
表示麦伦天赋异禀
that the junior high environment was no longer suited to him.
初中环境已不再适合他了
Wait, so what you're saying is that the glee club just got
等等 也就是说合唱团招到了一位
a brand-new, highly talented singer and dancer
崭新的唱跳人才
who happens to be a member of the superintendent's family?
他刚好还是学监家的亲戚
Wow, Sue, that has got to burn.
苏 你一定怒火焚心
It is my Dunkirk, William.
这是我的敦刻尔克大撤退 威廉
But it is just the first battle
但这只是平息所有战争的
of the great war to end all wars.
伟大战争的第一役
And in the words of a former vice presidential candidate
用前副总统候选人
and my personal Lamaze coach,
以及我的无痛分娩法私教的话说
"I do not retreat."
"我不会撤退"
"I reload."
"我会重装弹♥药♥"
You gonna jump at me again, Sue?
你又要找我的茬吗 苏
I just might.
我可能会
And then again, I might not.
也可能不会
I had a plan.
我有个计划
Make this school the best in the state,
将麦金利打造为全州最佳高中
cement my reputation as the greatest educator since Mao,
成为自毛♥泽♥东♥之后最伟大的教育家
and then ride off into the sunset on the back of one of
然后骑着全球仅剩的五头黑犀牛之一
the five remaining black rhinos on the planet.
奔向夕阳 华丽谢幕
Instead, well, I find myself right back where I began,
结果我又回到了起点
with a singular, unwavering mission.
肩负着仅有的一项坚定任务
I thought I had decapitated that glee club,
我以为已将合唱团斩草除根
lanced it like a genital wart,
像生殖器疣一般将其刺穿
but it has emerged once again from its feculent roots.
但它又从其肮脏的根部重新破土发芽
And so here we are.
那么我们就开战吧
I will spend the last few weeks of my professional life
我要用职业生涯最后的几周时间
fulfilling what I now know is my destiny.
完成我的使命
This may kill me in the end.
这最终可能会让我战死沙场
I may not survive one last charge unto the breach,
在最后一次冲向突破口时 我可能会丧命
dear friends, but I swear to you,
但亲爱的朋友们 我发誓
oh, pretend people that I'm speaking to in my head
那些对我五体投地
and are very impressed with me,
我脑补出来的听众们
I will be the last man standing.
我将是不败枭雄
As the great Khan once said to Captain James T. Kirk,
就像大可汗曾对詹姆斯·T·科克舰长所说的
"From hell's heart I stab at thee, William."
"我从地狱之心刺向你 威廉"
They can bury me in this hurt locker if they want to,
如果愿意 他们可以把我葬在这座伤心集中营
but you and your entire glee club
但你和整个欢乐合唱团
are going to be buried in here with me.
要给我陪葬
Junior high's small potatoes.
初中根本微不足道
I can see that now.
我现在懂了
But I'll never forget you lending me your panties
但我永远不会忘记我在那颗豆荚里
after I soiled myself in that pod.
大便失禁之后你借我内♥裤♥穿
Here.
给
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
I don't even care if this is some weird blood diamond money.
我都不在乎这是不是卖♥♥奇葩血钻赚的钱
I do deserve it.
这确实是我赢得的
Stick with me, sweetheart,
傍着我吧 宝贝
and I'll make sure you never go hungry.
我保证你永不挨饿
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表