The only way you could put weight on that thing,
别说跳舞 你如果想承重
let alone dance, is if you got a cortisone shot.
就必须去打♥针♥可的松
Okay.
好吧
Well, it'll take away the pain,
疼是感觉不到
but it won't fix the damage. Damage?
但损伤无法修复 损伤
I've read this book before, son.
这种事我见过
It's a book written by these knees.
我的膝盖就是这样
Looks like a jacked up C-section.
看上去像剖腹产
If you perform on an ankle like that,
你如果带着这样的脚踝表演
there's no telling how much worse it'll get.
很难说后面情况会多糟糕
Torn ligaments, ruptured tendons.
韧带撕伤 肌腱破裂
You take an injury that should take two weeks to heal,
这种伤两周就能痊愈 你一动
and you turn it into a month, a year, maybe never.
就得要一个月 一年 甚至再也好不了
I-I've heard enough. This is insane.
够了 这样不行
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
There's no way I can let you perform.
我不能让你上场
No, it's worth it.
这样值得
No, Spencer, listen to him.
斯宾塞 听他的
Look, I'm not the best dancer,
我虽然不是最好的舞者
I'm not the best singer,
也不是最佳的歌♥手
not even close, but I'm an athlete.
差得远了 但我是个运动员
I'm the one that's supposed to be tougher than everyone else.
我应该比大家都坚强
On game day, I'm gonna get that shot and we're gonna win.
到了比赛日 我会去打♥针♥ 帮大家拿下比赛
And whatever happens after that,
不管之后如何
I'll deal with it.
我都会面对
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
What are you doing? You scared me.
干什么呢 你吓到我了
I'm throwing away all of our old brushes,
我要把我们的旧粉刷都丢掉
and I'm organizing the foundations.
还在整理粉底
I found a really good one to match Spencer's skin tone.
我找到一个很配斯宾塞肤色的
Okay, let me take that and, um,
好吧 这个给我
will you have a seat?
你能坐下吗
I wanted to talk to you for a second.
我有事想跟你谈
Are you gonna give me the same speech that Sam did?
你要像萨姆一样教训我吗
Look, Rachel,
听我说 蕾切尔
I don't want to fight with you.
我不想跟你吵
You know that.
你知道的
We had the same exact argument last year.
我们去年吵过一次了
Broadway or NYADA.
百老汇还是纽戏
Life is too short.
人生苦短
I truly want you to do whatever's gonna make you happy,
我真心希望你做让你开心的事
but I remember you last year, and you weren't happy.
但我记得去年的你 你并不快乐
Last year was hard. A lot happened.
去年很艰难 出了很多事
Yeah, it was hard for all of us.
是啊 我们大家都不容易
But a lot of great things happened to you, too.
但你也遇到了很多好事
You just never got the chance to enjoy any of them.
但你还没来得及享受那些喜悦
I just want you to appreciate this time in your life.
我只希望你能享受自己的人生
But what if I say no to the show,
如果我拒绝了剧目
and then I never get cast on Broadway again?
以后却再也上不了百老汇呢
It could be like career suicide.
那就是职业自杀啊
That's not going to happen to you.
不会的
Listen, you could do Broadway or NYADA.
你可以选择百老汇 或者纽戏
You're gonna be great at whatever you choose.
无论你选哪个你都会很棒
When I first heard that you and Blaine
我最初听说你和布莱恩
were moving back to Lima to teach your old glee clubs,
要搬回利马 回合唱团执教时
I thought you were crazy,
我以为你是疯了
but I'm so lucky you made the decision that you did.
但我庆幸你当初做了那样的选择
You inspired more than just this group of kids.
你不仅激励了这些孩子
You inspired me, too.
你也激励了我
What we're doing really matters.
我们所做的事 真的很重要
We have a profound effect on these kids
我们对这些孩子有深远的影响
and their self-esteem and what they go on to accomplish.
以及他们的自尊 和今后的成就
Look, we only have a few more years left to go to college
我们只剩几年能待在学校
and learn all the fun stuff like acting and fencing and choreography.
学习那些有趣的东西 演戏 剑术 编舞
But we also get to go to school
但我们也得回到学校
and be inspired in the process.
在这个过程中获得激励
I mean, how lucky are we?
看看我们有多幸运
I just want you to think about that
我只是希望你在做决定的时候
while you're making this decision.
仔细考虑清楚
I'm going back to NYADA,
我会回到纽戏
and-and Blaine is real excited because he just got into NYU
布莱恩也刚刚接到纽约大学下学期的通知单
for next semester.
激动得要命
So we get to start over again.
我们都要重新开始了
I mean, how many people really get the opportunity
有多少人能有机会
to go back to the crossroads they faced a year ago
回到多年前面对的十字路口
and choose the other path?
重新作出抉择
It could all be different.
一切都会不一样了
Hey, Mr. Shue.
舒老师好
All right.
好
Look, Mr. Schuester,
看 舒老师
the glee club got a special delivery.
合唱团收到一份特别的包裹
Oh, that's so nice.
真好
The return label says GLAAD.
寄件人写的是反歧同联盟
Maybe they're gifts for hosting the trans choir.
也许送给我们这个弯直合唱团的礼物
Wait, wait, wait! Let's all open them on three.
等等 数到三大家一起拆
Oh, yeah.
好啊
One, two, three!
一 二 三
No!
不
Quiet, quiet!
安静 安静
Take cover!
快躲起来
It's raining glitter!
下彩片雨了
Is everyone okay?
大家都没事吧
Who would do this?
谁会干出这样的事
Sue.
苏
Sue.
是苏
Sue!
苏
Please tell me that was insured.
钢琴是上了保的吧
Oh, it's not.
没有
But that was very, very pretty.
不过炸得真的挺好看
Geez, Sam, are you all right?
上帝啊 萨姆 你还好吗
Yeah, I think I just ate some bad meat loaf.
还好 应该是吃了过期的肉面包
Okay.
好吧
No.
不
I-I'm gonna go get the school nurse, okay?
我去帮你找校医 好吗
Has anyone seen the school nurse?
有人看见校医了吗
Sue, what is going on?
苏 你搞什么鬼
Oh, hello, William.
好啊 威廉
I was just sniggering behind this Tupidanthus.
我只是在盆栽后面偷笑来着
You sent those glitter bombs, and you...
是你送了这些彩片炸♥弹♥ 是你...
you put eyedrops in the coffee, didn't you?
是你往咖啡里撒了眼药水 是吧
Oh, no, no, no, it's actually
不不不 其实
in the entire McKinley High water system.
眼药水已经蔓延到整个麦金利高中的水系统里了
Everyone at this school is experiencing what I like to call
这里的每一个人都将体会到
Monte-Sue-ma's revenge.
蒙特"苏"马祖的复仇
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Oh, just another flare-up of my chronic hate disorder,
不过是我那慢性仇恨紊乱症又发作了一下下
that's not going to stop until you quit, William Schuester.
如果你威廉·舒斯特不退出 我是不会罢休的
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Somebody's car's on fire.
谁的车起火了
Sorry. Oh...
抱歉
No.
不
Call for help!
快报♥警♥
Oh, Eileen,
艾琳
preparations are complete, and my victory is close at hand.
万事俱备只欠东风了
If you'll be so kind, I'd like to get
能不能给我弄个
my signature Carol Brady blowout
经典的卡罗尔·布兰迪发型
before I lead Vocal Adrenaline to sectionals.
我好风风光光地带领肾上腺乐团参加分组赛
Coming right up.
马上就来
Look at the precision.
看看人家的精密度
Not a goose step out of place.
每一个正步都完美无瑕
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表