Stephen Baldwin, Matt Lauer,
史蒂芬·鲍德温 马特·劳尔
Johnny Cochran, David Boreanaz
约翰尼·柯克兰 大卫·伯伦纳兹
and the drummer from Jimmy Eat World.
和《大胃王吉米》的鼓手
All of these men have categorically denied this.
而所有这些男人都坚决否认了
I dated all of the members of Jimmy Eat World.
我跟《大胃王吉米》的卡司都约过会
It just begs the question, Sue: are you a compulsive liar?
所以问题来了 你是个惯性撒谎者吗
I mean, you've publically and repeatedly claimed,
你公开反复声称
for example, that the singer Michael Bolton
比如 歌♥手迈克尔·波顿
is the father of your child.
是你孩子的父亲
Well, that is absolutely true.
这绝对是真话
Sue Sylvester, our producers have found out otherwise.
苏·西尔威斯特 我们的制片人另有发现
Take a look.
看看吧
I've never met Sue Sylvester
我从未见过苏·西尔威斯特
or heard of this "ThunderBolton69."
或听过什么"雷霆波顿69"
I only heard about her when my lawyers informed me
我听说她还是因为我律师通知我
that she had been going around saying I had bought her an island
她到处跟人说我给她买♥♥了座小岛
where we had a years-long torrid affair,
在那里我们常年缠绵悱恻
and that I was the father of her child.
还说她生了我的孩子
I honestly think the woman has some sort of mental illness.
我真心觉得这女人是脑子有病
Sue, do you want to respond to this?
苏 你要做出回应吗
Fine.
好吧
I will admit I can't prove
我承认 我不能证明
that Michael Bolton is the father of my child.
迈克尔·波顿是我孩子的父亲
Let's hear from another of Sue's alleged lovers
再听听一位苏的绯闻情人
to find out what he has to say.
就此有什么话说吧
Look, I don't blame Sue for falling head over heels for me.
我不怪苏为我神魂颠倒
I mean, she's got eyes.
她又不瞎
But she mistook a little grab-ass in a condo
但她把一点无害的调戏
for true love.
错当成了真爱
That bitch is crazy.
那婆娘是个疯子
She had me kidnapped!
她找人绑♥架♥了我
And then she signed me up for these dating sites:
然后还给我报名了一堆约会网站
Farmers Only, BlackPeopleMeet.Com.
只限农夫 黑人红娘网
And the only thing that she put in my profile
她在我个人简介里写的唯一内容
was that my boobs were like elephant ears.
是我的胸部像大象耳朵
Sue, it just makes me wonder:
苏 这让我好奇
are you okay?
你没事吗
Do you have a history of profound mental illness?
你是否有严重的精神病史
What I have a history of, Geraldo,
我的历史 格拉尔多
is devoting my entire life to the students of McKinley High.
是把一生都献给麦金利高中的学生
You know, when I graduated from the Sorbonne,
我从巴黎大学毕业后
I was recruited
华尔街所有的
by every single one of Wall Street's top investment banks.
顶级投资银行都想要我
Halliburton wanted me for their COO.
哈利伯顿想招我做首席运营官
One time, a very drunk Boris Yeltsin called to tell me
有一次 鲍里斯·叶利钦喝得大醉 打给我
that if I wanted Russia, he would just give it to me.
说我如果想要俄♥国♥ 他就会给我
I could've had wealth
我本可拥有
and power beyond my wildest dreams!
我无法想象的财富和力量
But instead, I chose a career
但我却选择了
filled with service and sacrifice
一个服务献身的行业
in order to nurture and enrich the delicate minds
以培育 丰富美国青少年
of America's children.
脆弱的头脑
Since day one, they have been and will continue to be
自第一天起 他们就是 也永远会是
my number one priority.
我的首要考虑
Sue, a lot of these things that you have just mentioned
苏 你刚刚说的很多事
seem like lies to me.
似乎都是谎言
I visited McKinley High School to talk
我去麦金利高中
to some of these students,
访问了些学生
and they tell a much different story.
他们的说法大不相同
She slashed the tires on my wheelchair 17 times.
她曾17次划破我轮椅的轮胎
She swapped out my weave glue with mayonnaise.
她把我的接发胶换成了蛋黄酱
She made a fake elevator which she trapped us in
她做了个假电梯 把我们困在里面
and then pumped airborne drugs through the vents
然后从排气孔打汽化药物进来
and built a small robot that forced us to kiss
还建了个小机器人 逼我们接吻
while it watched and made noises.
她自己一边看 一边哼哼
She put a live bear in my house.
她在我家关了一只活熊
Sue Sylvester came all the way to New York City
苏·西尔威斯特大老远跑去纽约
to see me in my opening night on Broadway-- Funny Girl--
看我的百老汇首秀《妙女郎》首演之夜
just so that she could walk out halfway through
只为了半场离开
and have sex all over my apartment.
然后回我公♥寓♥到处做♥爱♥
She cut my dreads off.
她把我的发绺剪了
Why does she hate the Glee Club so much?
她为什么这么恨欢乐合唱团啊
Do you have any explanation?
你们有什么解释吗
She's had it out for the Glee Club from the very beginning.
她从一开始就看合唱团不顺眼
Before we were around,
我们到来之前
the Cheerios! Were the stars of this school,
啦啦队是学校的明星
and then we showed up,
然后我们出现
and she's never forgiven us for stealing her thunder.
她一直不原谅我们抢了她的风头
Geraldo Rivera, this is an outrage!
格拉尔多·里韦拉 这太过分了
This is slander!
这是诽谤
These are all lies orchestrated by one Will Schuester!
这都是威尔·舒斯特编造的谎言
Judas!
叛徒
This may come as a surprise to you, Sue,
你或许觉得惊讶 苏
but it was not Will Schuester who tipped us off.
但告诉我们的并非威尔·舒斯特
It was someone else.
是别人
It was Becky Jackson.
是贝基·杰克逊
Who is Becky Jackson?
贝基·杰克逊是谁
America's dying to know.
美国人很想知道
Well, I could tell you who she is.
我来告诉你们她是谁
She's a poet, a lover and a dreamer.
她是诗人 恋人和梦想家
I know, because Becky Jackson is me.
我知道 因为我就是贝基·杰克逊
Becky always told me stories about Coach Sylvester,
贝基总跟我说西尔威斯特教练的故事
but that's what I thought they were: just stories.
但我以为那些只是故事
I was like, wait, her secretary's an actual convict?
我在想 她的秘书真是罪犯吗
She pushes kids down the stairs?
她真推孩子们下楼梯吗
And she was my best friend,
她曾是我最好的朋友
and I supported anything she did.
我支持她的一切行动
And when Dalton Academy burned down,
道尔顿学院烧毁后
she refused to let gay Blaine
她不允许基佬布莱恩
and the Warblers join in the Glee Club.
和林莺们加入欢乐合唱团
And I knew it was time to blow the whistle.
我知道是时候揭发她了
I am so much happier now that I am free from Sue,
逃离苏的魔掌后 交了个性感男友
and I got a hot boyfriend.
我现在更幸福了
He takes me there every time.
他每次都能让我高♥潮♥
And all of those Cheerios! Out there,
所有啦啦队员 听好了
quit being such basic bitches.
别再那么低级地犯贱了
Don't let Sue Sylvester control you.
别让苏·西尔威斯特控制你
You deserve better.
她不配
We'll be right back.
节目稍候继续
Get out of my face!
别在我面前晃
I'm sorry this isn't going the way you intended.
抱歉事情的发展跟你想的不一样
Not really.
不见得
Are we rolling? We're not rolling, are we?
还在拍吗 没在拍了吧
No, no, we're in commercial right now.
没有 在放广♥告♥
Geraldo, the foundations of my entire life
格拉尔多 我毕生的心血
have been destroyed.
全都毁了
All I ever wanted was to be a champion,
我只想成为冠军
and to inspire others to be champions.
激励他人成为冠军
That's why I chose a career in cheerleading.
所以我把啦啦队当成事业
Just wanted to succeed by watching my girls succeed.
看着姑娘们成功 就是我的成功
Tough world out there, Geraldo.
外面的世界很无情 格拉尔多
I wanted them to be tougher.
我希望她们更无情
Smarter.
更精明
I wish you had interviewed some of my more successful Cheerios!
我希望你采访我更成功的啦啦队员
like Quinn Fabray, currently enrolled at Yale;
比如奎恩·法布蕾 正在耶鲁上学
Brittany S. Pierce, math prodigy, M.I.T.
布里特妮·S·皮尔斯 麻省理工的数学奇才
Santana Lopez was a Broadway understudy
桑塔纳·洛佩斯之前是百老汇替角
and now could have a very promising career
现在是个可以拥有光明前途的
as a high-class prostitute.
高级妓♥女♥
We did actually reach out to them.
我们确实联♥系♥了她们
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表