Wait, this dog is a dude?
等等 这狗是公的
He sure is.
当然了
And that maleness might just give us an indication
而且雄性也许刚好能给我们提示
as to how he's gonna vote.
他要投票给谁
Now, Trixie...
那么 特里克茜...
Trixie, Trixie.
特里克茜 特里克茜
Which glee club displayed more... "Performativity"?
哪个合唱团的演出更具"表演性"呢
Good boy!
好孩子
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子有病吧
That was the worst music I've ever heard.
那是我听过最差劲的音乐
There's not a single person on Earth who woke up this morning
这世上就没人会一早醒来
and said, "You know what song I just really need to hear today?
说"你知道今天我需要听什么歌♥吗
'Hey, Mickey.'"
《嘿 米奇》"
And by the time fatty was singing
等到肥仔唱
"Take Me to the Church," I'm like,
《带我去教堂吧》的时候 我在想
"Okay. Provided the service we attend is my funeral."
"好吧 假如我们参加的是我的葬礼的话"
Well, I thought I knew which show choir had my vote.
我本以为自己知道要投票给哪支合唱团了
But as I scour the depths of my soul,
但在我扪心自问之后
I now realize I have deep reservations
我对送他们去参加地区赛
about sending them to regionals.
持有保留意见
Well, can we just vote, please?
好了 能赶紧投票吗
I got piles.
我痔疮犯了
Before we get to announcing the winners,
在宣布今晚的冠军之前
a quick message from our sponsor:
特此鸣谢我们的赞助商
Wayne's Waffle House is where to spend your Sundays.
周日去韦恩的华夫饼屋吧
I love waffles.
我爱华夫饼
And now, in third place...
现在 宣布季军...
...from the John James Audubon Institute
来自约翰·詹姆斯·奥杜邦
for Rehabilitative Ornithology, the Falconers!
鸟类保护学院的放鹰人合唱队
And now, without further ado...
现在 闲话少说...
the winner of this year's sectionals is...
今年分组赛的冠军得主是...
...the New Directions!
新航向合唱团
All right, guys. We're back at it on Monday morning.
好了 大家 周一早上见
Hello, William.
你好 威廉
Well, Sue,
苏
looks like it finally happened.
看起来终于发生了
You lost.
你输了
Yeah, in a manner of speaking, yes.
是 某种意义上来说是的
And I have only one thing to say to you,
我只想和你说一件事
and one thing only: You're welcome.
就一件 不客气
I didn't say thank you.
我可没谢你
I know, and that's just plain rude,
我知道 所以说你没礼貌啊
because I handed your glee club a victory on a silver platter,
因为我让合唱团不费吹灰之力就拿了冠军
guaranteeing that the New Directions!
确保在你我离开之后
will be a part of this school long after you and I are gone.
新航向合唱团会成为这个学校的一部分
Okay, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
You've spent the last six years trying to destroy us.
过去六年里你从没停止过摧毁我们
Now you want me to believe that you suddenly had
现在你想让我相信 你突发善心
a change of heart and you've been secretly helping us?
而且一直都在偷偷帮我们吗
Well, that's exactly what happened,
没错 基本上就是这么回事
and I am impressed that a mind as simple as yours
我真没想到以你的个位数智商
could make that sophisticated leap in logic.
还能搞懂这么复杂的逻辑跳跃
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊
Well, it is true that I have spent a better part of a decade
过去六七年里我的确一直
trying to destroy you and the glee club,
在试图搞死你和你的合唱团
for which I harbor a deep and abiding hatred,
为此我握拳透掌
but when that backstabbing Geraldo Rivera,
但当势力小人格拉尔多·里韦拉
with his craven ad hominem hack job...
用他懦弱的卑劣手段对我人身攻击时
there were only two people who stood up for me:
只有两个人站在我这边
Coach Sheldon "The Abomination" Beiste and you.
谢尔登·"恶煞"·碧斯特教练 还有你
So I took it upon myself to repay you
所以我为了还你恩情
by sabotaging Vocal Adrenaline from the inside,
把肾上腺乐团从内部瓦解
handing you a win at sectionals.
让你在分组赛取胜
Okay, that is insane.
你快别扯了
You were absolutely trying to win today.
今天你明摆着就想赢
You pulled out all the stops.
都快拼老命了吧
That was, by far,
绝对是迄今为止
the most over-the-top routine Vocal Adrenaline has ever done.
肾上腺乐团做过的最夸张的表演
Precisely, and it was a routine
准确来说 是一套深层考量
specifically tailored to the deep background
三位评委的背景因素
I performed on all three judges.
专门为其量身打造的表演
Now, I knew that an overly produced,
我知道过度炫特技
acrobatic spectacle would remind Vice Comptroller Donna Landries
会让副监察官唐娜·兰德瑞斯想起
of that fateful day back in October of 196♥4♥ in Sandusky, Ohio,
196♥4♥年10月在俄亥俄州桑达斯基市的那一天
when she attended the circus
当她观看马戏团表演时
and witnessed the most notorious
见证了最臭名昭著的
mass clown stomping in the history of elephant husbandry.
喂养大象历史上的大规模小丑踩踏事件
to subconsciously unsettle Rod Remington,
这会让罗德·莱明顿下意识地♥产♥生不安
who was briefly in an acrimonious group marriage
因为他曾经和杰斐逊飞机的所有七名成员
with all seven members of Jefferson Airplane.
有过一段短暂而激烈的群体婚姻
But what about the dog trainer?
那训狗师呢
That chick's rocking an IQ in the low 80s.
那女人的智商才80出头
She's an actual idiot.
就是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
She was always gonna love you people.
她总是喜欢你们这群同类
Well, then why did you put eyedrops in the McKinley water system?
那你为什么在麦金利的供水系统里放眼药水
I mean, why did you want the glee club to spend an entire day
我是说 为什么你要让合唱团都喷射性呕吐了
violently projectile-vomiting?
整整一天
Well, I figured they all needed to lose a few pounds,
我认为他们都需要减减重
and there's nothing like a day-long projectile-vomiting sesh
没什么能比持续一天的喷射性呕吐
to jump-start the old metabolism.
更能助推新陈代谢了
Then why the glitter bombs?
那彩片炸♥弹♥你怎么说
Well, that was to trigger the stress hormone cortisol.
那是为了触发压力荷尔蒙皮质醇
A good burst of cortisol boosts alertness
适量分泌皮质醇有助于保持警觉性
and takes about three days to fully exit the system,
而要想完全消除皮质醇大概需要三天的时间
giving your glee club a perfectly timed sensation
这期间可以让你们合唱团处于完美的状态
of relaxed euphoria the exact moment
能在此时此刻兴高采烈地
they walked onstage.
走上舞台演出
Yeah.
没错
But why did you blow up my car?
但是为什么要炸我的车子
Well, that was just for fun.
那只是为了寻开心
Well, Susan...
苏珊
William.
威廉
Looks like this is it.
事情好像就这样子了
Yeah.
是啊
Wow. No thank-you?
连句谢谢也没有吗
No thank-you for the person
你就这样对这个
who just described in painstaking detail
刚刚为你详细讲述这一路有多艰辛
how she sacrificed her own well-being
怎么牺牲掉个人幸福
to save your glee club
就为了救你的合唱团
and guarantee your job indefinitely?
和保住你饭碗的恩人吗
Okay.
好吧
Change of plans, Butt Chin.
我改变主意了 屁♥股♥下巴
I'm gonna take the weekend,
我这周末飞波卡拉顿
maybe fly down to my condo in Boca, brown up a bit,
去我那所高级公♥寓♥度假 晒晒日光浴
and when I come back, I will have come up
而我回来时 我会想出
with some brand-new ways to destroy you.
新的法子来毁掉你
Looks like it was another cutthroat sectionals.
看来又是一场残酷的分区赛
You know, I forgot the way it smells in here.
我都忘记这里的气味了
All that life-or-death teen adrenaline, all that drama.
那个比赛至上的肾上腺乐团 各种抓马
Feels like a million years ago.
感觉像一百万年前的事了
Miss it that much, huh?
是不是很怀念啊
Oh, God, yes.
可不是吗
Give me a medley or a mash-up or a Broadway tribute,
随便来个组曲 混搭曲 或者来段百老汇
anything to get me back up on that stage with my friends,
能让我跟小伙伴们回到舞台唱歌♥跳舞
singing and dancing for my life.
我就已经很满足了
God, I loved it so much.
老天 我太爱这个舞台了
But you know what?
不过你知道吗
We got bigger fish to fry now, Berry.
现在的我们有更重要的事要办 贝里
You, me, the footlights of Broadway.
那就是你和我的百老汇舞台生涯
I don't know if you've found an apartment yet
我不知道你在纽约
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表