This is what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Rachel got Kitty to rejoin the glee club
蕾切尔劝服凯蒂再次加入合唱团
and Spencer just joined up on his own,
斯宾塞自愿加入了合唱团
but anyway, the New Directions! Were really good
但总之 新航向表现出色
and they won Sue's weird invitational.
还赢下了苏举办的奇葩邀请赛
They were sitting on stools singing in unison.
他们只是坐在凳子上 齐声合唱而已
Something's definitely going on between Rachel and Sam,
蕾切尔和萨姆之间绝对有点意思
'cause, like, they were hanging out and they kissed,
因为他们一起唱歌♥的时候接吻了
but it could have something to do with Sue hypnotizing him.
但这可能跟苏催眠了萨姆有关
Santana and Brittany are engaged and in love,
桑塔纳和布里特妮订婚了 彼此相爱
but Santana's still super bummed
但桑塔纳还为
about the time she came out and her grandma disowned her. Boo.
她跟奶奶出柜却被奶奶嫌弃而伤心
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》的前情提要
Hey, there, baby.
亲爱的
Ambition is a dream with a V-8 engine.
志向就是搭载有V8引擎的梦想
Do you start every conversation with an impression?
你每次说话都要做模仿秀吗
Uh, it's the world's greatest icebreaker, yes.
这是打破尴尬的最佳办法啊
What's up?
什么事
Um, I just remembered we talked about getting together this week.
我想起来我们说过这周要聚聚
Oh, yeah, is that still on?
是啊 我们还聚吗
Uh, yeah. I mean, unless you want to cancel
当然 除非你想取消
or reschedule. Do you want to cancel or...?
或者改期 你想取消吗
I mean, I just... No, I... I just, you know...
我就是... 不啊 就是...
Later today, after school? Breadstix. Um...
今天晚些时候 放学后 面包迪克斯
Cool.
好啊
**What do you get when you fall in love*
*坠入爱河会怎么样
**A guy with a pin to burst your bubble*
*他如尖针♥刺♥破你的美梦
**That's what you get for all your trouble*
*他是你所有麻烦的根源
**I'll, I'll never fall in love again*
*我不会 不会再坠入爱河
**I'll never fall in love again*
*我不会再坠入爱河
**What do you do when you kiss a girl*
*亲吻姑娘要怎么做
**You get enough germs to catch pneumonia*
*好像中了病毒 患了肺炎
**After you do, she'll never phone ya*
*一吻之后 她却音信全无
**I'll never fall in love again*
*我不会再坠入爱河
**Don't you know that I'll never fall in love again*
*你难道不知道吗 我不会再坠入爱河
**Dont' tell me what's it all about*
*别再对我诉说爱的甜蜜
**'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out*
*我已是曾经沧海 所幸已经逃脱
**Out of those chains, those chains that bind you*
*逃脱了那些枷锁 束缚的枷锁
**That is why I'm here to remind you*
*所以请你倾听我的告诫
**What do you get when you fall in love*
*坠入爱河会怎么样
**You only get a life of pain and sorrow*
*除了伤痛一无所得
**So for at least until tomorrow*
*到了明天太阳升起
**I'll, I'll never fall in love again*
*我再也不会坠入爱河
**Don't you know that I'll never fall in love again*
*你难道不知道吗 我不会再坠入爱河
**I'll never fall in love again*
*我再也不会坠入爱河
Brittany? Sweetie?
布里特妮 亲爱的
What is it, Mom?
怎么了 妈妈
Your father and I would like to talk to you.
你父亲和我想跟你谈谈
Sorry to bother you, sweetie.
抱歉打扰你了 亲爱的
It's okay.
没事
What are you working on?
干什么呢
Trying to find a Euler brick whose face diagonal is also an integer.
想找到一个面对角线为整数的欧拉长方体
I'm sorry?
什么
Well, a Euler brick is a cuboid that possess integer edges
欧拉长方体是一个边长为整数的立方体
A, which is greater than B, which is greater than C,
且a>b>c
and face diagonals DAB, DAC and DBC.
面对角线分别为dab dac和dbc
Ooh, the integer's giving me a headache.
整数搞得我头都疼了
Uh, honey...
亲爱的
Uh, sweetie, um, I was just wondering, uh...
亲爱的 我想问你
have you ever wondered how you ended up a mathematical genius?
你想过你怎么会是一个数学天才吗
You know, even though I'm of average intelligence
虽然我只有正常的智商
and your father is of below average intelligence?
而你父亲的智商低于常人
I'm really not a smart man.
我真的不怎么聪明
I mean, he's got an IQ of 60,
他的智商只有60
so he should only be allowed to harvest vegetables
所以他本该只能收菜
or repair furniture.
或修家具
See, I have an IQ of 60, so...
我只有60的智商
Yeah, I just said that.
我刚说完
Anyway, honey,
总之 亲爱的
your father and I have talked it over,
你父亲和我商量过了
and we have decided that it's time
我们认为现在
for you to know the truth.
该告诉你实情了
And you may find it a little bit shocking...
你可能会觉得有点震惊
What... what is it? What... what is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Pierce is not your real father.
皮尔斯不是你的亲生父亲
What? What?
什么 什么
What are... We talked about this.
我们都说过这件事了
When? We talked...
什么时候啊 我们谈过...
we talked every... every day for about 19 years.
这19年来我们天天都会说起啊
I remember.
我想起来了
Brittany, I'm not your real father.
布里特妮 我不是你亲生父亲
Who is my real father, then?
那我亲生父亲是谁
Yeah, who's her real father?
是啊 她亲生父亲是谁
Your real father...
你亲生父亲
...is Dr. Stephen Hawking.
是史蒂芬·霍金博士
The robot.
那个机器人
What? He's not a robot.
什么 他不是机器人
Pierce and I, we went to England on our honeymoon,
我和皮尔斯蜜月时去了英国
and that's when Pierce told me
那时候他才告诉我
that he-- and I'm quoting him--
他的原话是
he said, "I am sterile, and I can't have kids."
"我有不育症 我不能生孩子"
Oh, Mom. What he really meant was,
妈妈啊 他的意思其实是
"I am virile, and I can't wait to have kids."
"我很雄壮 我等不及要孩子了"
Mom!
妈妈啊
That's classic.
真逗啊
That sounds like something I would say.
听着像是我会说的话
You did say that. Copy that.
这就是你说的 知道了
Oh, Mom... Anyway, I cried and I ran,
妈妈 总之 我哭着跑走了
and I ended up going to a pub and getting drunk,
结果在一家酒吧里喝醉了
and I looked over, and I saw two little wheels
我放眼望去 看到两个小轮子
underneath the stall,
就在货台下面
and I ended up having sex with Stephen Hawking.
结果我跟史蒂芬·霍金做♥爱♥了
And nine months later, I got you,
九个月后 我就生了你
in a Indiana barn.
生在一个印第安纳州的谷仓里
And I want you to know that I'm still your dad,
我想要你知道 我还是你♥爸♥爸
even though I'm not your dad,
虽然我并不是你♥爸♥爸
and I will always be your dad.
但我永远都会是你♥爸♥爸
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, and this is just like...
这实在有点...
it's just a little shocking.
令人震惊
Oh, I know.
我知道
And you know what? I'm sorry that you had to wait so long to hear this.
而且 很抱歉你到今天才知道
Okay, well, Mom and Dad?
妈妈爸爸
Um... I have some news, so...
我也有事要说
No, no, it's great.
不不 是好事啦
Santana and I are getting married.
桑塔纳和我要结婚了
You see? These girls!
瞧啊 这俩丫头
Santana? Oh, my gosh! That's fantastic!
桑塔纳 天呐 太棒了
Sam, I'm sorry. Rachel, I'm sorry.
萨姆 抱歉 蕾切尔 抱歉
What are you sorry for?
你抱歉什么
Um, for blowing off our date.
因为没去赴约
Well, I blew off our date.
我也没去
Me, too! I...
我也是
Well, look, I know we talked about just going as friends,
我知道我们说过我们只是以朋友的身份去
but then...
但是
Look, I'll admit it, Rachel.
我承认 蕾切尔
I have a... A little thing for you,
我对你是有点感觉
and with a nudge or two, it could probably go into a big thing.
如果稍有推波助澜 或许会变成爱情
But there's, like, a huge part of me
但我心里还有很大一部分
that has a bigger thing for Mercedes, so I...
对梅赛德斯有着更深的感情
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表