I wish sometimes I wasn't going through it all alone.
有时候希望自己不是独自承受这一切
You're not alone.
你还有我
Hey, Mr. Schuester,
舒斯特老师
I'm not sure if you heard, but when Jimbo Wilson
不知道你听说了没 金波·威尔逊
found out that you kicked me off the team, he threw a tizzy
发现你把我赶出乐团时 他非常惊讶
and told Principal Gunderson to reinstate me.
要冈德森校长留下我
If you have a problem with that--
如果你觉得有意见
and I hope you do--
我也希望你有
Jimbo says to call him personally.
金波让你亲自打给他
I don't have a problem with that.
我完全没意见
He's right. And I was wrong.
他说得对 我错了
You are this team.
你是乐团台柱
You represent everything this place stands for,
你是这个地方的灵魂
and I have put my personal beliefs
我之前把个人看法
ahead of the reality of what Vocal Adrenaline is.
置于肾上腺乐团的实际之上
To be honest,
说实话
I was thinking about quitting.
我想过辞职
But then I realized I still may be able
但后来我意识到我大概
to teach you guys a thing or two.
还可以教你们一二
That said, you certainly have found the formula to winning.
但其实你们已经找到了胜利的法则
Who am I to try to change that?
我又有什么资格改变
So as long as I'm coaching here,
只要我还在这里指导
we win the V.A. way.
我们就用肾上腺的办法胜利
Yeah! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
没错 我就说嘛
And to prove to you guys that I'm serious,
为了向你们证明我没开玩笑
I have come up with a prank to end all pranks.
我有个贱中之贱的招
Bring it in. Tonight,
靠近点 今晚
we sneak into McKinley High,
我们溜进麦金利高中
and I will show you all that nobody understands
我来告诉你们所有人
psychological warfare better than William Schuester.
没人比威廉·舒斯特更了解心理战
Yeah!
棒
You know, I told them if they put that clumsy, fat-ass Craig
我说过要是他们让又肥又笨的克雷格
on defense we'd blow the game, and what do they do?
去防守就会输 结果怎么着
They put that clumsy, fat-ass Craig on defense, right?
他们真让又肥又笨的克雷格去防守了
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
Okay. What?
好吧 你怎么了
Oh, what's what?
什么怎么了
Whatever it is that you've been staring into space over for days.
你这几天怎么一直在放空
I mean, you've said, like, two words.
只说过一两个词
Sorry.
对不起
Something happened that night at Rachel's party, didn't it?
蕾切尔的聚会那晚发生了什么 对吧
I sang a duet with Kurt.
我和科特对唱了
It was Rachel's idea, okay?
是蕾切尔的主意 好吗
It was, uh... it was a silly Glee Club thing.
都是欢乐合唱团的蠢事
I don't even know why I haven't told you about it.
我都不知道为什么没告诉你这事
Why would I be upset that you sang a duet with Kurt?
你和科特对唱我有什么好嫉妒的
You guys don't stop singing. That's not it.
你们一直都在唱歌♥ 肯定不是因为这事
Oh, man.
老天
Dave...
大卫
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
Did he kiss you, or did you kiss him?
你们是谁主动吻了谁
I knew it.
我就知道
Guess I was lucky enough to get a couple months in with you, huh?
我能跟你交往几个月已经够幸运的了 是吧
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思
It means you still love him.
我的意思是 你还爱着他
You never stopped.
你对他的爱从未停歇
Ever since Kurt came back to Lima,
自从科特回到利马以来
there's been this ticking clock hanging over us.
我们的感情就在倒计时
Time's up.
现在时间到了
I'm sorry, Dave. I-I didn't mean to...
对不起 大卫 我不是故意...
It's okay. It's okay. I know.
没关系 我懂
No hard feelings, okay?
情侣做不成 情意在
And you know that clumsy, fat-ass Craig?
你知道那个又肥又笨的克雷格吗
He tried to slip me his number at the game.
他在比赛的时候想把他的号♥码塞给我来着
Look, there's a whole world
有一大票男生
of guys out there waiting to be my rebound.
等着帮我疗情伤呢
Go.
去吧
It's okay. Go. Tell Kurt.
没关系 去吧 告诉科特
Uh, just do me a favor?
不过帮我个忙
Don't sing it.
别用唱的
Just say it.
用说的
Oh. Hi, Blaine.
布莱恩
Uh, we were just leaving.
我们刚要走
Oh, Walter, this is Blaine.
沃特 这是布莱恩
Ah. Of course.
久仰
The Blaine.
大名鼎鼎的布莱恩
Always nice to put a face to the name.
名字和脸终于对上号♥了
Ooh. Neat bowtie.
领结真漂亮
I'm sorry. Were you looking for me?
抱歉 你找我吗
No. Uh, I was just looking for Rachel.
不 我在找蕾切尔
I-I wanted to tell her something.
我想跟她说件事
Oh, hey, Blaine.
布莱恩
Did you want to ask me something?
你有事要问我吗
Uh, wh-where's everybody going?
你们要去哪
Oh, we're going on a double date.
我们要去四人约会
Walter and I have a shared love for musical flops.
沃特和我都喜欢失败的音乐剧
Oh, yeah. And Walter and I had this mutual love
对 沃特和我都喜欢
for the delicious chicken parm dipping balls they got at Breadstix.
面包迪克斯的帕尔马干酪蘸酱炸鸡球
Oh, my gosh, they're so delicious.
天呐 好吃到哭
Well, next time, maybe you can bring Karofsky,
下次你可以带上克罗斯基
and we'll triple-date it.
我们来个六人约会
Oh, hey, did you want to ask me something?
你有事想问我吗
You know what? I forgot.
其实 我给忘了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, here's my plan. We're gonna go backstage
计划是这样的 我们去后台
where I've left two boxes of K-Y Jelly tubes.
我在那里放了两箱KY凝胶润滑剂
All right? Everyone grab a tube
每人拿一管
and squirt out every last drop onto the stage floor.
全都挤在舞台地板上
All right, everyone, huddle up.
好了 各位 靠过来
We're gonna watch those fools literally fall on their faces.
我们要眼睁睁看着那群白♥痴♥摔个四脚朝天
**There's a light in the darkness*
*黑暗里有一道光
**Though the night is black as my skin*
*虽然夜宛如我肌肤一般漆黑
**There's a light, burning bright, showing me the way*
*有一道光 燃烧黑夜 为我照亮前路
**But I know where I've been*
*不过我知道我去过哪里
**There's a cry in the distance*
*远处传来叫声
**It's a voice that comes from deep within*
*这是内心深处传来的声音
**There's a cry asking why, I pray the answer's up ahead*
*叫声在问为什么 我祈祷答案就在前方
**'Cause I know where I've been*
*因为我知道我去过哪里
**There's a road we've been travelin'*
*我们一路走来
**Lost so many on the way*
*失去了许多
**Oh, but the riches, the riches will be plenty*
*不过会得到许多财富 得到许多财富
**Worth the risks and the chances that we take*
*值得我们去冒险 值得我们去尝试
**There's a dream, in the future*
*对未来有憧憬
**There's a struggle that we have yet to win*
*我们会战胜困难
**Use that pride in our hearts*
*用我们内心的那股骄傲
**To lift us up to tomorrow*
*把我们带到明天的高峰
**'Cause just to it still would be a sin*
*因为满足于现状是种罪
**I know it, I know it, I know where I'm going*
*我知道 我知道 我知道我要去哪里
**Lord knows I know where I've been*
*上帝知道我去过哪里
**Oh, when we win, I'll give thanks to my God*
*当我们战胜时 我会感谢上帝
**'Cause I know where I've been!*
*因为我知道我去过哪里
I knew you were full of crap.
我就知道你在胡扯
Your little "Kumbaya" lesson here cost us two hours
你这节赞歌♥课程浪费了我们两小时
of valuable rehearsal time,
宝贵的排练时间
and you can bet the Booster Association is gonna hear about it.
后援团一定会听说这事的
You know, I started teaching Glee Club
我刚开始执教欢乐合唱团
because I care about the arts.
是因为我关心艺术
And that means a lot more than just practicing 24/7
这不仅仅意味着 像好战的机器人一样
like militant robots.
全天候练习
It means finding yourself in the music,
更意味着在音乐中找到自我
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表