We all have girlfriends.
我们都有女朋友的
Really? Yes!
真的吗 当然
Order. Order.
肃静 肃静
Warblers, as coach, I am a non-voting member of this body,
林莺们 作为你们的教练 我没有投票权
and once a vote is cast,
但无论结果如何
I will respect the council's decision.
我都尊重理事会的裁决
But let's be on the right side of history here.
但我们不要成为历史的罪人
Dr. King-- he said that the arc of the moral universe
马丁·路德·金说过 人类的道德弧线虽长
bends toward justice, and...
但是它最终是通向平等的
isn't justice all about
平等不就是
equal rights and equal opportunity and inclusion? I mean...
权利平等 机会平等 一视同仁吗
What about squirrels?
那松鼠呢
I mean, should squirrels be allowed to join the Warblers?
松鼠也能成为林莺吗
Th-The very premise of your argument is laughable.
这个论点的前提就是荒唐可笑的
So is yours!
你的也是
Order! Order.
肃静 肃静
Thank you, gentlemen,
谢谢各位
for that... high-minded debate.
热烈的讨论
As Head Warbler, I'd like to propose a compromise.
作为林莺长 我希望双方各退一步
Why take the unprecedented step
为何要铤而走险
of amending the Warbler Constitution
对林莺团宪♥章♥做出修订
when we may not even need to?
这是没有必要的
We may be allowed to refuse entry based on gender.
我们可以因为性别原因而拒绝女性的加入
And we may not.
也可以不这样做
That's an open question.
这还没有定论
But what is not in question
但不容置疑的是
is our right to refuse entry based on talent.
没有才华的人 绝不能加入林莺团
What I'm saying is, shouldn't we first find out
我的意思是 何不看看
if she can even sing?
她究竟能不能唱
All those in favor?
同意的请发声
Well, I never agreed to be your assistant.
我没同意做你的助手
I'm just saying, cochair seems a little more fair.
我觉得共同执教更公平一点
Yeah? Well, you never would have thought
是吗 如果不是我先来了
to do your work-study program here at McKinley
你从没想过要在麦金利
if I wasn't here in the first place.
半工半读
Okay. Well, let just hold off on the whole labels issue
好吧 还是等合唱团成立了
until we actually have a glee club to lead.
咱们再讨论名号♥的问题吧
Fine. Where did you put
好啊 你把《芝加哥》里
"We Both Reached for the Gun" From Chicago?
《我们同时掏枪》那首歌♥放哪儿了
1975 to 1980.
1975到1980年那档
You organized them chronologically?
你是按年代归类的吗
Yes.
对
Wait a minute.
等等
What does Xanadu have to do with Ace of Base?
《迷城国度》和爱斯基地有什么关系啊
I'm filing them based on emotion,
我是按情感分类的
as we always should have filed them.
情感是需要分类的
All right, this pile is Divas Strike Back
这边是"奋力反击独唱曲"类
and that pile is Cherish Yourself
那边是"真爱自己"类
and that pile right there is Makeovers,
还有"淡抹浓妆"类
'cause we always tend to love a good makeover.
人人都想要形象改造嘛
Great. Well, we just wasted the past two hours,
太棒了 做了两小时无用功
and now we have to start over all over again.
现在全部要重来
Okay, there is no point in organizing sheet music
可没有队员
if we don't have any members.
整理乐谱又有什么用
Rachel, you've got to get more proactive
蕾切尔 如果你真的在意这份工作
if you expect this to work.
你就得再主动点
All right, you can't just post a sign-up sheet
你不能就贴张报名表
and-and expect people to sign up, like Mr. Shue did.
然后就指望大家都去报名 你又不是舒老师
McKinley has changed.
麦金利已经变了
Sue has got these kids thinking the arts don't even exist.
苏让孩子们以为艺术是不存在的
We have got to show them that Glee is possible.
我们要让他们知道合唱团有存在的可能
I'll be in the auditorium.
我去礼堂了
I promise I am not looking at anyone or anything,
我保证不睁眼
I just am looking...
我只是在找
Don't worry. Sorry, guys.
别担心 抱歉了小伙子们
And...
在哪儿
Oh, my God, Sam, you hear it, too?
天啊 萨姆 你也听到了对吧
Yeah, is it like a high-pitched ringing
没错 就像一道高频率的音响
but only in your left ear?
但只在左耳回响
Because yes, I do, all the time.
因为这声音挥之不去
I never wanted Mr. Shue to know
我可不想让舒老师知道
because he's like God to me,
他对我来说就是上帝
but now that you know, I feel like I can tell you
不过现在你也知道了 我觉得可以告诉你
all this stuff that I've been holding...
我所有的秘密了
I hear it now.
我听到了
I swear I heard it. I know it's true.
我发誓我听到了 千真万确
Yeah. No, I believe you, Rachel.
对 我相信你 蕾切尔
I mean... doctors won't, but I believe you.
医生会觉得你疯了 但我相信你
Found the God mic.
我找到那支上帝之麦了
Okay...
好吧
I know things got a little crazy earlier,
我知道之前事情有些失控
and we both said some things about your life
对你的生活 我们都说了一些
that weren't very nice, so...
难听的话
mostly me.
主要是我说的
Wait, why are you smiling?
等等 你为什么在笑
'Cause you were right.
因为你说得没错
A-About me hiding in here and not being proactive.
说我小心翼翼 不敢有所作为
But when you left yesterday, I had an epiphany
但昨天你走了以后 我醒悟了
and I heard a voice. Youyou found a student?
我听到一个声音 你找到学生了
Not exactly, but I heard him.
也不能这么说 但我听见他唱歌♥了
At least I think it's a him.
我觉得是个男生
Well, let's not label or judge.
别急着下判断
The point is, is that you were right.
关键是 你是对的
About everything.
你说的一切
They're out there.
他们就在这儿
They're here, right now,
此次此刻
in McKinley, hiding in plain sight.
就在麦金利 隐藏在青♥天♥白♥日♥之下
They just need something huge to draw them out,
他们只是需要一股强大的推动力
to show them what they could be.
让他们意识到自己的天赋
So I got on the phone.
所以我打了电♥话♥
With who?
打给谁了
With everyone!
所有人
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Let's go say hi.
去打个招呼吧
What's up?
过得好吗
Hi, guys!
大伙们
Now the whole gang is back to reboot the glee club.
现在整个团队都回归帮助重组合唱团了
Damn it, you guys, you said you'd wait for me
你们真是的 不是说好
to park the rental car!
要等我停好车的吗
Tina!
蒂娜
Come on! Come over here,
来吧 快过来
Let's go.
走吧
Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina...
蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
Come on, Tina!
快过来 蒂娜
Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina...
蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
Yay, group hug!
大家抱抱吧
Are you still a virgin?
你还是处吗
Sam...
萨姆...
Hugs, everybody!
大家 抱抱
It's so great to have you all together in this room again.
大家能重聚在这里真是太好了
It means so much to us that you would come at the drop of a hat.
这样二话不说就来 对我们意义重大
Artie, are you drawing me?
阿蒂 你在画我吗
Nope, just your boobs.
不是 就画你的胸
I'm practicing for my Storyboarding class.
我在为故事版编辑课练习
Okay, we need to focus.
好了 大家专心一点
Yeah, guys, we really got to focus here, okay?
伙计们 我们真的得专心点 好吗
We-We're in crisis mode, all right?
现在真的是十万火急 知道吗
Glee Club has done so much for all of us.
欢乐合唱团造就了我们
You know? It brought us together,
把我们聚在一起
it-it gave us hope, it put us out in the world.
给予我们希望 让我们走出去接触世界
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表