I was thinking.
我在想
I think that you and I should live in New York together.
我觉得我们该一起去纽约住
You know? I-I want to go back to college-- NYU
我想回学校 纽约大学
or Columbia-- and you can just go...
或者哥伦比亚 你可以...
wherever I get in, genius.
去我能进去的大学 天才
How much fun would it be to be back in school together again?
一起重回学校多好玩啊
It'd be amazing!
肯定很赞
I love you, Britt.
我爱你 布里特
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm serious, I mean...
我是说真的
living my life with you is
跟你一起生活
one of the few things that's actually
是为数不多的
as good in real life as it is in my imagination.
现实跟想象一样美好的事
Like raining phones.
就像下电♥话♥雨
Exactly.
是啊
I'm serious.
我说真的
You make me so happy.
你让我好幸福
And I'm never going to stop doing just that.
我会永远让你感到幸福
As a math genius, I am one of the few people
作为数学天才 我可是为数不多
who understands the concept of infinity,
理解无穷概念的人
and I will love you until infinity, Santana Lopez.
我会爱你直到永远 桑塔纳·洛佩兹
And I will love you until infinity, too, Britt.
我也会爱你直到永远 布里特
No, Becky, there's no way
不 贝基 这绝对
this wouldn't impress that new boyfriend of yours.
不会让你的新男友赞叹
But, Coach, I feel bad that I lied.
但是 教练 我对撒谎感到内疚
Oh, honey, all healthy relationships are built on lies.
亲爱的 所有良好的恋情都建筑在谎言之上
When I got married, I pledged to be totally honest at all times.
我结婚的时候 我宣誓永远对自己诚实
And you know what?
知道吗
I'm pretty sure that's why I ended up divorcing myself.
我觉得这就是我最终跟自己离婚的原因
Coach, he's here!
教练 他来了
Darrell's here!
达雷尔来了
Ooh, can't wait to meet him.
等不及见他了
This is when I campaigned against fracking
这是我跟马克·鲁法洛一起抗♥议♥
with Mark Ruffalo.
水力压裂时的照片
Young man?
小伙子
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Yeah.
嗯
What are your intentions with Ms. Jackson?
你对杰克逊小姐有什么企图
Well...
这个嘛
uh, today I intend to take Becky to Fuddruckers for lunch.
今天 我想带贝基去福德洛克汉堡吃午餐
Actually, Becky, we need to go
其实 贝基 我们得走了
if we're gonna beat the rush.
要不然会赶上交通高峰
I will bring the car around.
我去开车
Nice to meet you, Principal Sylvester.
认识您很高兴 西尔威斯特校长
Isn't he dreamy, Coach?
他多完美啊 教练
I'm so in love!
我好爱他
**I'm broke but I'm happy*
*身无分文穷开心
**I'm poor but I'm kind*
*穷困潦倒人心善
**I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah*
*短小精悍身体棒
**I'm high but I'm grounded*
*神魂颠倒 但脚踏实地
**I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed*
*淡定妹有颗玻璃心
**I'm lost but I'm hopeful, baby*
*迷失了也乐观满满
**What it all comes down to*
*归根结底还是
**What it all comes down to*
*归根结底还是
**Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine*
*是那事过境迁 柳暗又花明
**Cause I've got one hand in my pocket*
*因为本小姐一手插兜
**And the other one is giving a high five*
*一手高高举起 来击个掌
**Cause I got one hand in my pocket*
*因为本小姐一手插兜
**I feel the earth move under my feet*
*我感觉天旋又地转
**I feel the sky tumbling down* *Tumbling down*
*我的天空摇摇欲坠* *就快倒塌
**I feel my heart start to trembling*
*一颗心为你小鹿乱撞
**Whenever you're around* *You're around*
*每当你在身旁* *在身旁
**What it all comes down to*
*归根结底还是
**What it all comes down to*
*归根结底还是
**Is that everything's gonna be quite alright*
*还是那船到桥头自然直
**Cause I've got one hand in my pocket*
*因为本小姐一手插兜
**And the other one is flicking a cigarette*
*一手甩甩 潇洒弹烟灰
**Yeah, I got one hand in my pocket* *Oh, baby*
*因为本小姐一手插兜* *哦 宝贝
**Baby* *When I see your face*
*宝贝* *每当凝视你面容
**Mellow as the month of May*
*如沐五月和煦春风
**Oh, darling* *Darling*
*亲亲吾爱* *吾爱
**I can't stand it*
*不能自已
**When you look at me that way*
*每当面对你的凝望
**I feel drunk but I'm sober*
*感觉醉了却清醒
**I'm young and I'm underpaid*
*太年轻入不敷出
**I'm tired but I'm working, yeah*
*疲惫依然努力打拼
**And what it all comes down to, my friends, yeah*
*归根结底还是 伙伴们
**Is that everything's just* *I feel the sky tumbling down*
*还是那船到桥头* *我的天空摇摇欲坠
**Fine, fine, fine*
*自然直
**I feel my heart start to trembling*
*一颗心为你小鹿乱撞
**Whenever you're around*
*每当你在身旁
**I've got one hand in my pocket*
*本小姐一手插兜
*And the other one is playing the piano*
*一手欢乐地弹琴奏乐*
**I feel the earth move under my feet*
*我感觉天旋又地转
**And what it all comes down to, my friends*
*归根结底还是 伙伴们
**What it all comes down to*
*归根结底还是
**Is that everything is just fine, fine, fine*
*是那一切柳暗又花明
**Cause I've got one hand in my pocket*
*因为本小姐一手插兜
**And the other one is hailing a taxi cab*
*一手任性挥舞 嘀嘀打车
**I feel the sky tumbling down*
*我的天空摇摇欲坠
And that is how a mash-up is done, everyone.
混搭就该这么唱 各位
No, actually this is.
其实 这样才对
Britt, can you take a seat?
布里特 你能坐下吗
Okay.
好
So, I figure that this is as good a place
我觉得这里算是最合适
as any to ask you this question.
问这个问题的地方了
Um, mainly because it's gonna
主要是因为这会让
really upset all the single guys and gals in here.
这里所有的单身狗不爽
But... I want to mash up with you forever, Britt.
但是 我想永远跟你混搭 布里特
I mean, some people love someone
有些人陷入爱河
because they make them a better person,
是因为对方让自己变得更出色
and that's not why I love you,
但我对你的爱不是这样的
because you've always just wanted me to be myself.
因为你只希望我保持最真实的自我
You're my favorite person in the whole world,
你是我在这个世界上最爱的人
and we're a big deal, you know?
而且我们是命中注定 天生一对
Like, no matter how many times we've tried
无论我们分手过多少次
to put our thing down and walk away from it,
想要压住爱意 离开彼此
we can't because I don't want to live my life
都做不到 因为生命中没有了真爱
without my one true love. And...
我活不下去
I normally use a lot of words
挑错找麻烦的时候
when I'm saying something negative,
我总是恶言恶语 滔滔不绝
so since this is the most positive thing I'm ever gonna do,
但这是我这辈子做过的最好的事
I'm gonna keep it simple.
那我就长话短说了
Brittany S. Pierce...
布里特妮·S·皮尔斯
...will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Wait, what is happening?
等等 什么情况
This kind of thing happens in here all the time.
这是合唱团常有的事
Just go with it.
学着配合吧
Oh, my God. I would love to.
天啊 我非常愿意
Really? I would love to.
真的吗 我愿意
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I just have to speak now or forever hold my peace.
我有话必须得说 之后我就永远不提了
Um, normally you save that kind of thing for the wedding.
这不应该留在婚礼上说吗
Did you learn nothing from me and Blaine?
你们还没从我和布莱恩的身上学到教训吗
We're too young to get married.
现在结婚为时过早
All of us.
我们都太年轻了
As somebody who has lived their life
我这个人向来善妒
jealously attacking the happiness of others,
看不得别人幸福
even I can't hate this engagement.
可我都对你们的订婚恨不起来
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表