to live in, in New York, but,
找到地方住没有 不过
you can always stay at mine until you find one.
在你找到前可以一直住我那里
No strings attached, of course.
当然也不用以身相许
He said flirtatiously.
我以轻佻的语气说道
I turned down the part,
我拒绝了那个角色
and I decided to go back to NYADA.
我决定重返纽约戏剧学院
I think I was afraid that going back to college
之前我害怕重返校园
would be a step backwards, but...
更像是退步 不过
I think it's a step in the right direction.
我觉得这一步走对了
So...
所以...
don't be mad.
别生气
You're mad. No.
你生气了 没有
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
Sad that I won't be spending
知道我不能每晚跟你
every night onstage with Rachel Berry, absolutely,
同台演出 当然会不开心
but I'm proud of you.
不过我为你感到骄傲
You went with your gut.
你跟着自己的感觉走
You didn't take the easy road back to Broadway.
并没有为了重返百老汇而去走捷径
And you know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
NYADA better watch out, 'cause the Berry is back.
纽戏最好当心点 因为贝里要回来了
Thank you so much for understanding.
感谢你的理解
And I will be there on your opening night,
首演当晚我会去支持你的
so you better not screw up,
你最好别搞砸
because I'll have an egg in my purse with your name on it.
因为我的包里会放一个写上你名字的鸡蛋
You're really not gonna let me live that down, are you?
你是打算让我愧疚一辈子是吗
No. Well, maybe I can make it up to you,
是的 不过也许我能补偿你
because, you know, you're gonna be in New York,
毕竟你会去纽约
and I'm gonna be in New York, so we're bound to run into each other.
我也去纽约 所以肯定抬头不见低头见
I mean, we're bound to, yeah.
肯定的 是啊
I mean, I think it's inevitable.
想逃都逃不掉
I'd like that.
那就好
All right, I'm gonna go.
好了 我要走了
I'll see you soon.
再会
All right, the next first-place trophy in that case is gonna be regionals.
下一个装进这奖柜的将会是地区赛的第一名
You know, someday, five, ten, 20 years from now,
等过了五年或者二十年
you're gonna walk into this school
当你们再度步入这所学校
and you're gonna see the trophies in that case or...
你将看到这奖柜里的奖杯
or maybe you'll be watching your own
或许你还会看到自己孩子
sons and daughters win their awards,
赢来的奖杯
and I hope you'll remember this time in your life,
我希望你们一生中都能记住此时此刻
this incredible moment when a group
这难以置信的美妙时刻
of very different people put aside their differences,
一班情况各异的家伙撇开成见
supported each other and formed a team,
相互支持 团结一心
and hopefully made some lifelong friendships.
甚至还交到了一辈子的好朋友
Now, some of our advisors are gonna be leaving us,
现在有几位顾问要离开我们了
but no matter where we go, no matter where we are,
但无论我们去向何方 身在何处
we will always be here in spirit,
我们的精神将长存于此
and we will always be supporting you.
我们将会一直支持你们
Now, a chapter in Glee Club history may be ending,
属于合唱团的篇章就要完结了
but it is just the beginning for all of you.
但却是你们人生的开端
We could not be more proud of you.
我们都为你们而感到无比骄傲
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
Hey, let's hear it for Rachel, Mr. Shue, Kurt
大伙用掌声来感谢一下蕾切尔 舒老师
and Blaine, everybody.
科特还有布莱恩
You know, our two little trophies
放在那边的两个奖杯
look really pathetic in there all by themselves.
看起来好像很孤独的样子
I vote we get the old ones
我建议把之前的奖杯
and put them back in there with them.
放回原来的地方
Congratulations, guys.
恭喜你们
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表