Because I hate you, Will Schuester.
因为我恨你 威尔·舒斯特
And I will stop at nothing until I see you homeless in the streets,
我会不遗余力见到你无家可归
drinking gutter runoff,
风餐露宿的惨状
and allowing passersby to perform lewd acts
让你成为过街老鼠人人喊打
on your butt-chin, for money.
只能接受施舍度日 屁♥股♥下巴
You are a fatuous, dim-witted,
你个无能蠢笨
borderline pederast,
亦弯亦直的鸡♥奸♥男
who tears up faster than a gay jihadi in a sandstorm.
在基佬圣♥战♥的沙尘暴中不堪一击
You have befouled the profession of teaching
你枉为人师
by accepting not only one
不止一次
but two Teacher of the Year awards
竟两次获得年度教师奖
despite not speaking a word of the foreign language
虽然你准备教的外语
you purport to teach.
一个词儿也没讲
Like the storied predators of yesteryear, Will,
就像去年臭名昭著的色狼老师 威尔
you pick only the most vulnerable students to favor
你专挑容易上钩的学生
while actively neglecting the others.
而完全忽视其他学生
Like that gross kid with the dreadlocks,
就像那个恶心的长辫男
or that poor Irish idiot Rory.
还有那个愚蠢可悲来自爱尔兰的罗里
Or the black dancer, whose name none of us remember
或者是那个没人记得名字的黑人舞者
because you rode his back to win at sectionals,
你为了赢分组赛操他菊花
and then promptly ignored him into oblivion.
但之后就对他视而不见
You positively worship a student
那些唱歌♥不走调的学生
if they can so much as carry a tune,
你对他们的喜爱溢于言表
and yet you don't know a single name
但在排练室里仅有的真正音乐天才
of the only true musical geniuses in that choir room--
你却连名字都记不住
the band!--
就是那支乐队
who have demonstrated, time and again,
他们一次又一次证明
that they can, at the drop of a hat,
他们能够轻而易举
play literally any song you can name,
演奏出你们说出的任何曲目
and still, you treat them like so much nameless human garbage.
而你们却视他们为无名废物
Your bizarre psycho-sexual obsession with that glee club
你对于欢乐合唱团异常的性痴迷
was disturbing from the first moment
自你第一次跟踪一名裸体学生
you stalked a nude student in the showers.
看他洗澡 就已经令人惶恐
You know, I'm honestly surprised you didn't re-enact
你知道吗 我其实非常惊讶
what was clearly the formative event
在你少年时期发生过的同一行为
of your own teenage years,
没有再次发生在
and Sandusky the poor kid right there and then.
桑达斯基市可怜的孩子们身上
Oh, and I think those absorbent sweater vests
我还认为你那些吸水毛背心
actually hide the fact that you lactate
其实是为了隐瞒
every time you give one of your excruciatingly
每次你一边故作姿态讲的那些恶心鼓励话
condescending pep talks.
一边喷奶的事实
Your charms wore off a long time ago, William...
你的吸引力早已消失殆尽 威廉
somewhere around Biebe Week.
大概是在比伯周前后
So why don't you take your washboard abs
所以你怎么还不带着你的搓板腹肌
and your washboard forehead,
和你的搓板前额
get the hell out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Oh, and take that uncomfortable smirk
记得带走你那令人难受的假笑
and the nine-foot fart you must be holding in, with you,
还有你肯定忍♥了很久的一长串臭屁
and let 'er rip the second you get home.
让你一回家就得解开裤子
'Cause you know what?
因为你明白吗
If you're lucky, that sphincter just might toot out
如果你运气好 你的括约肌
the first minute and a half of "Wheel in the Sky,"
马上就要解放 大唱《天空之轮》
which is the only Journey song you haven't yet managed to ruin.
这大概是唯一你还没毁掉的旅行乐队歌♥曲
You know what, Sue?
你知道吗 苏
I happen to know that you're not long for this school.
我碰巧知道你在这学校待不久了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I heard a rumor that you are making retirement plans.
我听说你准备退休了
Damn it, Becky.
靠 是贝基
She tweeted it, didn't she?
她发微博了 是吧
I'll tell you right now that I'm going to do
我告诉你我现在准备
everything in my power to make sure that the glee club
尽我所能保证在你离开后
is a permanent fixture at this school,
欢乐合唱团在这学校
long after you're gone.
永远不会解散
It's good talking to you, Sue.
谈话愉快 苏
I know you're overworked.
我知道你工作繁重
I'm just saying this auditorium
我只是希望对这间礼堂
could use a little bit more of your attention.
您能多长点儿心
I mean, there's gum on half of these seats.
这凳子上一半是口香糖
Don't blame me, blame the parents!
不怪我 怪那些家长
They let Johnny and Susie run wild,
他们让约翰尼和苏西乱撒野
but Johnny and Susie can't read.
但他俩不识字
It's an American tragedy!
简直是美国悲剧
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰一下
Um, I'm supposed to give Rachel and Sam a piano lesson.
我本该给蕾切尔和萨姆上钢琴课
I-I can't find them anywhere.
但我找不到他们
I spotted them in the courtyard
我看到他们在院子里
sharing a hot, soft pretzel with honey mustard.
一起吃新鲜的蜜汁芥末椒盐卷饼
I'm no psychic,
我不会通灵
but I predict another tempestuous, sexy, glee club romance.
但我预言欢乐合唱团又要成另一对狗血了
Speaking of which, I will leave you two ex-lovebirds alone.
正好 我也让你俩前任单独待会儿
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Something's wrong.
感情出问题了
Everything... okay?
出大问题了好吗
Everything is wrong.
问题非常大
Dave has dated, like,
大卫好像
every guy with facial hair in the greater Midwest,
和大中西部地区每个胡渣男都恋爱过
and, evidently,
而且有证据表明
we're related.
我们是亲戚
Wait, what? Yeah.
慢着 什么 没错
Sue went on one of those ancestry Web sites,
苏浏览了祖先网站
and she discovered that Dave and I are third cousins.
她发现我和大卫是三代表亲
Blaine, there-there is no universe
布莱恩 你和克罗斯基
where you and Karofsky are related.
不可能是近亲
Sue is obviously just trying to get you guys to break up
很明显苏想让你俩分手
so we get back together.
从而让我们复合
Why can't she, and everyone else,
为什么苏和其他所有人
just understand that, yes, you were my first love...
都不能明白 你确实是我的初恋
And you were mine. But I just think,
你也是我的初恋 但我只是在想
like you always say,
就像你一直说的
we're probably better off as... great friends, you know?
我们可能做朋友最好 你觉得呢
Well, I'm glad that we could be adult about this.
我很高兴我们能成熟地对待整件事
Yeah. And, full disclosure,
没错 开诚布公地说
I've actually met a really nice guy on line
我在网上遇见了一个很不错的人
and, uh, we have our first date tonight.
我们今晚第一次约会
Well, that's... awesome.
那挺好的
That's, um... I hope that goes really well.
那...我希望一切顺利
Yeah. Yeah, uh...
是啊 是啊
well, you know, he damn well better know that
他最好知道
he is on a date with America's most eligible bachelor.
他在和全美顶级的黄金单身汉约会
Um... I-I gotta go.
我得走了
I-I really gotta get going.
我真得走了
I gotta find those guys.
我得找到他俩
Um... it was good to... good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, yeah, you, too.
是啊 我也很高兴
Oh. Hello.
你好
Yeah, the, um...
是啊
You, too. You, too.
你也是
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
**Girl, you sound so good*
*女孩 你的歌♥声如此美妙
John Mayer.
约翰·梅尔
Uh, no, seriously, though, you're...
但说真的 你
you're sounding amazing.
你弹得很好听
I mean, you're getting really good.
你弹得越来越好了
I think I'm really getting the hang of it.
我觉得我已经找到窍门了
I gotta be honest-- I think these piano lessons
说实话 我觉得上钢琴课
were a really good idea.
真的是个好主意
And thank you so much for being so patient with me
谢谢你能这么耐心地对我
and just... helping me to stay calm.
帮我保持冷静
Well, I mean, it wasn't hard, I mean...
也没那么难
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表