Mr. Myron Muskovitz!
有请麦伦·莫斯科维茨先生
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Myron!
麦伦
Now, we've got a great slate of entertainers.
今晚来了一堆艺人
I promise you the headliner
我保证明星们
is really gonna knock your socks off.
一定会让你们非常震惊
There's also gonna be a lot of boring speeches
我的亲戚们还会进行
from my relatives, so be prepared.
非常无聊的演讲 准备好了
But we've got an amazing group
但有一支很棒的团队
who's gonna kick the night off right.
会引爆今晚
The stars of McKinley High--
麦金利高中的明星
Rachel Berry and the New Directions!
蕾切尔·贝里和新航向乐团
And now let's hear it for Mason McCarthy!
现在有请麦森·麦卡锡
**I want to break free*
*我想突破限制
**I want to break free*
*我想挣脱桎梏
**I want to break free from your lies*
*我想从你的谎言中解脱
**You're so self satisfied I don't need you*
*你太自满 我不需要你
**I've got to break free*
*我要突破限制
**God knows, God knows I want to break free*
*天知道我想挣脱桎梏
**I've fallen in love*
*我已坠入爱河
**I've fallen in love for the first time*
*我已然有初恋
**And this time I know it's for real*
*这次感觉不假
**I've fallen in love, yeah*
*我已坠入爱河
**God knows, God knows I've fallen in love*
*天知道我已坠入爱河
**It's strange but it's true*
*这种感觉陌生又真实
**I can't get over the way you love me like you do*
*我无法忘却你浓烈的爱
**But I have to be sure*
*但我非常清楚
**When I walk out that door*
*我走出那扇门
**Oh how I want to be free, baby*
*我就重获自♥由♥
**Oh how I want to be free*
*我就突破限制
**Oh how I want to break free*
*我就挣脱桎梏
**But life still goes on*
*生活仍在继续
**I can't get used to, living without, living without*
*我无法适应没有你的生活
**Living without you by my side*
*没有你陪伴的生活
**I don't want to live alone, hey*
*我不想孤身一人
**God knows, got to make it on my own*
*天知道我得自食其力
**So baby can't you see*
*亲爱的你不明白吗
**I've got to break free*
*我得突破限制
**I've got to break free*
*我得挣脱桎梏
**I want to break free, yeah*
*我得重获自♥由♥
**I want, I want, I want, I want to break free*
*我想 我想重获自♥由♥
Are you serious?
没搞错吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
That was ridiculously good.
真是棒翻天
Look, I already know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Look, Mason, your performance up there was really moving.
麦森 你刚才的表演太感人了
And it reminded me how gifted you are
这告诉我你多么有天赋
and how crazy I've become.
我以前多么疯狂
You're not crazy.
你不疯狂
Okay, a little nutty.
只是有点傻
Look, I'm not gonna lie-- I was terrified and jealous
我不骗你 当我发现你对珍有意思时
when I found out you had an interest in Jane
我很害怕 很嫉妒
because I couldn't stand the fact
因为我忍♥受不了
that I wasn't the only lady in your life anymore.
你生命中不再只有我一个女生了
But the truth is I'm actually kind of relieved.
但事实上我其实松了口气
You don't need me anymore, and...
你不再需要我了 而且...
though maybe you never really did.
即使也许你从没需要过我
I'll always need you, Madison.
我会一直都需要你的 麦迪森
I just need a little bit more room for some other people
我只是需要更多的空间给其他人
so you're not the only person in my life.
这样我的生命中就不再只有你了
I'm just so used to taking care of you.
我只是习惯了爱护你
And looking after you.
照顾你
And it's not really because I wanted to,
而且并不是真的因为我想
but because I-I felt like I had to.
而是因为我觉得我有义务这么做
You know I'm a better person because of you.
你知道因为你我才变得更好
Yeah.
对
Well, I'm a better person because of you.
因为你我也才变得更好
Okay.
好吧
Okay, but I'm just gonna say it-- Jane is a total stage hog.
好吧 但我还是要说 珍就是个舞台狂魔
Madison. Well, she is.
麦迪森 她就是
Come on. She is.
拜托 她就是
Oh, my God! Help me! Somebody help me!
老天啊 救命 快来人救我啊
Help, Sue, help me! Sue, what's wrong?
救命 苏 救我 苏 怎么回事
Ugh, Myron's hair and makeup were in peak condition,
麦伦的妆发完全无懈可击
so he got into his stage pod early.
所以他提早进了他的舞台小豆荚
Wait, is he trapped in there? Yes.
等等 他被困在里面了 没错
Sue, get me out of here!
苏 把我弄出去
I go on in five minutes!
五分钟后我就要上台了
The rope's stuck in that pulley-- it's not budging.
绳子在滑轮那卡住了 动不了
Okay, postmodern gay, use those shapely thighs
好了 后现代小受 扭扭你匀称的大腿
to wiggle up this rope and get that thing down.
蹭到绳子上去 把这玩意弄下来
Forget it, Sue. Oh, come on, what are you protesting now?
算了吧 苏 拜托 你在抗♥议♥个什么
There's only one man for the job.
只有一个人能做这事
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Look, I know I was a dick before,
我知道自己之前很混♥蛋♥
but I was the wrong kind of dick,
但我混♥蛋♥错了地方
and this time, I'm being the right kind of dick.
而这次 我要用对地方
And I'm telling you that you can do this.
我现在告诉你 你能做到
Can't we just get a ladder?
不能搬个梯子过来吗
There's got to be one in here somewhere.
这里肯定有一个
No, Roderick can do it.
不 罗德里克能做到
Okay, Roderick, time to man up.
好吧 罗德里克 该男人一点了
Oh, what the hell?
管它呢
Give me those gloves.
手套给我
Do it, do it, do it,
上 上 上
do it, do it.
上 上
Well, Spencer's got my back.
还有斯宾塞帮我呢
Do it, do it.
上 上
I guess I can do this.
我想我能做到吧
Do it, do it, do it, do it...
上 上 上 上...
Oh, my god. You got it.
我的上帝 你做到了
Come on.
加油
Come on, buddy!
加油 伙计
All right, Roderick, do this for the team.
好了 罗德里克 为了合唱团搞定它
Almost there. Keep going.
快到了 坚持住
Just a little further.
在往上一点
You did it.
你办到了
I can't believe I did that.
真不敢相信我做到了
In emergencies, even babies can lift cars.
危急时刻 连小孩子都能抬起汽车
I think I pooped myself.
我觉得我拉在裤子里了
I think I freakin' pooped myself, Sue. I can't go on.
我拉了一大坨在裤子里 苏 我上不了台
My future ride, Mr. Reinbeck, is out there waiting for me.
掌握着我前途的莱北克先生就在外面等我
Do you not get how important this is?!
你知道这有多重要吗
Kitty, get me a fist full of butt wipes,
凯蒂 拿一大叠卫生纸来
and, uh, how about a soupcon of gummy bears?
要不要来点小熊软糖
How does that sound?
听起来怎么样
But I'm supposed to be onstage.
但我应该在台上
Don't worry, we'll stall them.
别担心 我们会拖延时间的
Spencer, Jane, come on.
斯宾塞 珍 快来
And Roderick-- you guys with me?
还有罗德里克 你们和我一起吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah, we're with you.
当然 我们和你一起
**This hit*
*这节奏
**That ice cold*
*非常棒
**Michelle Pfeiffer*
*米歇尔·法伊弗
**That white gold*
*金头发白皮肤
**This one, for them hood girls*
*这一曲献给帽衫女孩们
**Them good girls*
*献给美女们
**Straight masterpieces*
*都是大美女
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表