Coach!
教练
Welcome back! You know, from a distance,
欢迎回来 我远远看
I almost mistook you for an aging yet virile James Garner.
差点以为你是英气不减当年的詹姆斯·加纳呢
Oh, thanks, Sue.
多谢了 苏
It's-it's good to be back.
能回来可真好
Coach! It is so good to have you back and in true form.
教练 好开心你以真实的样子回归了
Oh, my gosh! We got so much guy talk to catch up on
天呐 我们有好多男人悄悄话要说
that we never even got to do before.
以前都没这个机会
Like, uh, about me and Rachel and then Mercedes,
比如关于我和蕾切尔还有梅赛德斯
I talked to her, we're cool.
我跟她谈过了 我们没事了
You're fine, Sam. Just take a breath
没事的 萨姆 喘口气
so you don't black out on me.
别晕过去了
Hey, Coach, I want you to know
教练 我想告诉你
that I've taken steps to battle the scourge of cisnormativity
我已经采取行动抵抗针对变性的
and transmisogyny.
各种偏见和歧视
And some other terms I had never heard of
还有一些其他我今早
until I did a quick Wikipedia search this morning.
才靠维基发现的新新词汇
Um, thanks, but I just want things to go right
谢了 但我只希望一切都能
on back to normal. Yeah, yeah.
恢复正常 嗯
Oh, good 'cause I wro... had this list of all these pronouns.
太好了 我这里列出了一堆代词
I mean, you just tell me which one and I'll enforce it.
你告诉我用哪个我就用哪个
There's he, there's sh-he, there's it,
有他 有她 有它
zhim, ze...
祂...
I-I think he and him works fine.
"他"就行
Now, Coach, as you know, I've always been
教练 你也知道 我一向
quite vocal about my opposition
高调反对
to bullying in any form.
各种欺凌行为
And I want you to know that I am here for you
我希望你知道 我会挺你
as a friend, ally
作为朋友 盟友
and a shoulder to cry on.
和你伤心落泪时的依靠
Metaphorically, of course.
当然 只是比喻
Because you're a man now and real men don't cry.
你现在是男人了 真汉子不流泪
I got to say I'm impressed, Sue.
我真是惊讶 苏
I kind of figured someone would say something.
我还以为会有人说闲话
Or gawk at me funny or...
或者给我异样的眼神
Coach, you will be happy to know
教练 你会很高兴得知
that McKinley High is now a fully gender-fluid high school.
麦金利高中现在是所完全性别融合的学校了
All right? Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
out of the corner of my eye I see a fatty
我眼角瞄到一个需要
who could use a good, healthy fat shaming.
好好被骂一顿的臭胖子
Uh, well, you know,
那个
I should probably get going.
我也走了
Yeah, I got to go meet Rachel and, um...
我得去见蕾切尔
high five!
击掌
Yeah, that's some strength, huh?
好大手劲
Morning!
早啊
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Are you still upset about getting egged and stuff?
你还在为砸鸡蛋的事生气吗
No, Sam, something happened.
不 萨姆 出事了
Something way worse.
糟糕得多的事
Early this morning, I was fast asleep,
今天早上 我正睡得熟
and I was having the most amazing dream
做着一个超棒的梦
that I was on Broadway
梦到我在百老汇
and there was all this pudding.
有很多布丁
And then I woke up to this pounding!
然后被一阵敲打声吵醒了
At first I thought it was just a really big woodpecker.
起初 我以为只是一只超大的啄木鸟
Or maybe a neighbor was installing an in-ground pool.
或者是邻居在装嵌入式泳池
But then I saw what it was.
然后 我看到是怎么回事了
My dad sold our house!
我的爸爸卖♥♥了我家房♥子
Wait, but isn't, isn't that a good thing?
但这不是件好事吗
You said it's been on the market for a while now,
你说房♥子已经在市面上等待很久了
and every time they had an offer,
每次有人想买♥♥
the buyer just backed out last minute.
买♥♥家总是在最后时刻改主意
Yes! That's because I was sabotaging it!
没错 因为我一直在搞破坏
The shower has vintage tile.
浴室有复古瓷砖
Rachel, that's insane.
蕾切尔 你个疯婆娘
Sam, it's the only house I've ever known.
萨姆 那是我唯一住过的家
It's the house that I grew up in.
我在那里长大
And-and I just really, I-I hate the idea
我实在是不希望
that in a couple of days it's gonna be someone else's.
再过几天 房♥子就变成别人的了
All right, listen.
听我说
As somebody who sometimes didn't have any home at all...
作为有时候没有家的人
No. Mm-mm! Mm-mm! No way.
不 不行
I am not gonna let you guilt me
我不会因为你曾经无家可归
into going along with this because you once were homeless!
就被你愧疚得同意这件事
Okay? I'm sorry, but that has nothing to do with this.
抱歉 但那事跟这毫无关系
I just... I'm not ready to say good-bye.
我还没准备好说再见
And I will be damned if I let my dads go through with this.
我绝不会允许爸爸们完成交易
Get off.
少来了
Hey, guys, hey. Thanks for coming.
伙计们 谢谢大家赶来
Oh, for the love of all that's sacred, what now?
老天爷啊 又怎么了
Uh, well, I called you here today because of Rachel.
我叫你们来 是因为蕾切尔
Seriously? I just finished mentoring that girl
不是吧 我才开导过她呢
for, like, a week-- what could she possibly need now?
这才一周 她又咋的了
Do you want to...? Her dads just sold their house.
你来 她的爸爸们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
She has less than a week to get out.
她得在一周内搬走
That house means everything to her.
那房♥子对她来说就是一切
It's where she grew up.
她在那里长大
It's where she saw her dreams become a reality and...
在那里看到自己的梦想成为现实
Guys, this is a major moment for her. Okay?
伙计们 这对她是件大事
She's becoming a new person.
她正在经历蚕变
Making one of the biggest transitions of all.
她要完成最大的一次转变
One that we are all gonna have to make soon.
这次转变 我们迟早都得经历
Okay, just so we're clear,
好吧 我们说清楚
we're still talking about Rachel, right?
这还是在说蕾切尔吗
Or are you announcing your new gender?
还是你要宣布变性了
Oh, my God! No! This is all about Rachel!
不是啊 这是为了蕾切尔
Look, guys, she's growing up.
伙计们 她在长大
We all are.
我们都是
So, what's the plan, Sam?
有什么打算 萨姆
You wanted to see me? Have a seat, William.
你找我 坐 威廉
Hey, Sheldon. How you doing?
谢尔登 你还好吗
Wait, what's going on?
怎么回事啊
It's not a big deal.
没什么大事
Sue's just making a big stink over nothing.
苏就是在小题大做
America's newest male Sheldon Beiste
美国新男性谢尔登·碧斯特
arrived in our parking lot yesterday
昨天走到停车场
to find his car vandalized with a horribly offensive word.
却发现他的车遭人破坏 还留下了侮辱性词语
Oh, my God.
天呐
That's terrible.
太糟糕了
Sheldon, I'm so sorry.
谢尔登 我真抱歉
It's all right.
没事的
I knew that there was a possibility
我早就知道
that something like this was gonna happen.
这种事可能发生
So when it did, I wasn't all that surprised.
所以真发生了我倒也不奇怪
I-I'm sorry. Just, um,
真抱歉
you-you said it happened here,
你说这是在这里发生的
so what does this have to do with me?
那跟我有什么关系
Newly boobless,
新无奶仔
would you like to tell him or shall I?
你说 还是我说
They wore Carmel colors, Will.
他们穿着卡梅尔的衣服 威尔
They were from Vocal Adrenaline.
他们是肾上腺乐团的
They were your kids.
是你的学生
Are you serious?
真的吗
No one goes after one of my friends and gets away with it.
我绝不坐视别人欺负我的朋友
Except for me. I always go after your friends,
除了我 我经常欺负你朋友
and I've never not gotten away with it.
你也没能把我怎么样
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Okay, you guys, let's get started on this week's lesson.
好了 伙计们 我们开始本周的课程吧
It is called Buckeye Bull's-eye, featuring all artists from Ohio!
叫做完全俄亥俄州艺人♥大♥集♥合♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表