And take a deep breath.
然后深呼吸
And there's only two things that you need to remember.
只需记住两件事
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Rachel Berry.
蕾切尔·贝里
And?
还有呢
My name is Rachel Berry, and I'll be singing
我叫蕾切尔·贝里 我要唱的是
"Promises, Promises" by Burt Bacharach.
伯特·巴哈拉赫的《承诺》
**Promises, promises*
*承诺来承诺去
**I'm all through with promises, promises now*
*忍♥无可忍♥ 面对违心的承诺
**I don't know how*
*不知所措
**I got the nerve to walk out*
*一鼓作气 破阴霾
**If I shout, remember I feel free*
*纵情呼喊 方能 尽享自♥由♥
**Now I can look at myself and be proud*
*方能面对自我 倍感自豪
**I'm laughing out loud*
*仰天大笑出门去
**Oh, promises, promises*
*承诺虚情假意
**This is where those promises, promises end*
*在此终结 一切虚伪的承诺
**I don't pretend that what was wrong can be right*
*不再假装 颠倒是非和黑白
**Every night I'll sleep now, no more lies*
*每到夜晚安心而眠 谎言不再
**Things that I promised myself fell apart*
*曾经的昧心承诺 不复存在
**But I found my heart*
*却寻回真我
**Oh, promises, their kind of promises, can just destroy a life*
*了无生趣 只因他们道貌岸然的承诺
**Oh, promises, those kind of promises, take all the joy from life*
*生无欢愉 只因他们阳奉阴违的承诺
**Oh, promises, promises, my kind of promises*
*我发自内心许下挚诚之诺
**Can lead to joy and hope and love*
*通往希望乐土 真爱
**Yes, love*
*真爱天堂
**Love*
*天堂
What are we doing in here baby girl?
宝贝 我们来这儿干什么
Uh, does your fiance work here?
是你的未婚夫在这上班吗
No. Am I going to get to meet him?
不是 是要带我来见他吗
No, this is a surprise, okay?
不是啦 给你准备了个惊喜
Trust me, it's... You're gonna love it.
相信我 你肯定会喜欢
**What's it all about, Alfie*
*这一切意欲何为 阿尔菲
**Is it just for the moment we live*
*只为我们的生活
**What's it all about when you sort it out, Alfie*
*解决这一切意欲何为 阿尔菲
**Are we meant to take more than we give*
*我们该多索取少给予
**Or are we meant to be kind*
*抑或我们该慷慨
**And if only fools are kind, Alfie*
*但若傻瓜才慷慨 阿尔菲
**Then I guess it is wise to be cruel*
*那么残酷是精明
**And if life belongs only to the strong, Alfie*
*若生活属于强者 阿尔菲
**What will you lend on an old golden rule*
*古老黄金法教会你什么
**As sure as I believe there's a heaven above, Alfie*
*我确信上有天堂 阿尔菲
**I know there's something much more*
*我更信人定胜天
**Something even non-believers can believe in*
*非他信者亦相信
**Alfie*
*阿尔菲
**Alfie*
*阿尔菲
Hi, Abuela.
奶奶
You look really good.
你气色很好啊
Did you lose some weight?
是瘦了吗
Diverticulitis.
是得了憩室炎
So you two know each other?
你们俩认识吗
Yeah. Well...
是的
remember when I was talking about my wedding?
还记得我跟你提过我的婚礼吗
So Santana's my fiance.
桑塔纳就是我的未婚妻
So you come into my home,
所以你到我家来
treat me with kindness,
先是和善待我
lure me here and trick me into seeing my granddaughter
然后诱骗我到这里来看我孙女
and hear her sing?
听她唱歌♥
Yes, because...
是的 因为...
I love Santana with everything,
我不顾一切地爱着桑塔纳
and I would do anything for Santana, okay?
也愿为了她做任何事
Even tricking a sick old woman.
即使是骗一位生病的老太太
You taught me to be a strong Latina woman.
你教我要做个坚强的拉丁女性
To be bigger than the world was ever gonna give me permission to be.
强大到 能人所不能
And I have.
我做到了
You... you taught me not just to exist,
你教我不要庸碌无为
because I'm worth so much more than that.
因为我本不平凡
And without Britt, I just... exist.
要是没有布里特 我也只是平庸之辈
She's the love of my life,
她是我的此生挚爱
and I'm going to marry her,
我要跟她结婚
and... and I want to share that with you, because...
同时也想跟你分享这份喜悦 因为...
without your love, I-I think I just exist, too.
没有你的爱 我也不过是平庸之辈
Please, please, just come to the wedding.
求你了 来参加我们的婚礼吧
No.
不行
Right is right.
对就是对
I love you, Santana.
我爱你 桑塔纳
But I don't love your sin.
但不代表我能接受你的罪孽
Girls marry boys, not other girls.
女生就该嫁给男生 而不是自己的同类
So you're really not coming?
所以你是不打算来了是吗
No.
当然
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
很抱歉令你失望了
but you disappointed me first.
不过是你先令我失望的
Good.
很好
I'm glad you're not coming.
我很高兴你不来了
You know, the New York Times said,
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》里说
half the increase in support of gay marriage
支持同性婚姻的五成增长
is due to generational turnover.
都是由于世代更替
That's what smart people call "Crazy uptight bitches dying."
聪明的人管这叫"信奉老教条的婊♥子♥逐渐死去"
You guys lost, okay?
是异性恋输了
And honestly, the rest of us are just
实话说 我们只需
going about our business, being normal,
继续过日子 做个正常人
and waiting for you not to be around.
然后熬到你们这些人都不在世
and not because you can stop us from getting married,
并非因为你们能阻止我们结婚
but just because you're kind of annoying.
只是因为你们比较烦人罢了
You let her talk to me like this?
你就让她这么跟我讲话
Take a look.
看好了
Because this...
因为这...
this is what real love looks like.
这就是真爱
And I love you so much.
我非常爱你
But Britt is my family now,
可布里特现在是我的家人
and if having her in my family
如果拥有她
means not having you, then...
意味着失去你 那么
that's a trade I'll take any day.
我甘之如饴
It was like walking into your old bedroom after being away.
这就像离家之后再次走进你的旧卧室
Like, the comfort and the smell
那种久违的舒适和气息
and the lights hitting your face...
还有直面而来的聚光灯...
It was incredible.
简直太棒了
And once I started to sing,
一旦我开口唱
it was like everything stopped, time froze...
仿佛世间万物皆因此停滞 时间静止
My mind hasn't been that clear in a really long time.
我脑子好久没那么清晰过了
And I think I sounded pretty good.
还有我觉得我唱得可好啦
Yeah, well, Broadway Berry's back at it.
我们的百老汇贝里又回来了
So what happened then?
后来怎么了
Did they just give you the part on the spot?
他们有没有当场拍板留下你
Ow! What? I'm excited.
哎哟干嘛 我高兴着呢
I don't know. You know what? It doesn't matter.
不知道呢 没错 结果不重要
All that matters is you did what you set out to do
重要的是你做了自己一直该做的事
and you got back on that horse, girl.
重新回到了那个舞台
I-- honestly, I cannot thank you enough, Mercedes.
我真心不知道怎么感谢你 梅塞德斯
I've never felt so at peace after an audition.
这是我第一次试唱完之后感觉这么平和
All I needed was that one second between
我需要的就是站上舞台
stepping on the stage and hitting that first note.
与唱出第一个音之间的那一秒
Oh. Damn.
我去
Okay, we have to head to the auditorium.
我们得动身去礼堂了
I'll meet you guys there. Don't be late.
我们在那见 别迟到
You know you don't need a mentor
你根本不需要导师
to get back to Broadway or New York.
带你杀回百老汇或纽约
You're going to get back there no matter what.
你迟早都会杀回去的
Nothing can stop Rachel Berry.
没什么能阻挡蕾切尔·贝里
Thanks. You're very sweet.
谢谢 你真的很贴心
And I'm also happy you're going to be sticking around for a while,
我也很高兴你能在这里多留一段时间
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表