And it brought some of us home again.
也让我们一部分人重新回到了这里
She's talking about me.
她说的是我
Here's the situation.
现在的状况是
We need you guys back-- not all the time,
我们需要你们回来 不是一直待在这
we realize that you have lives in other places.
我们知道你们在其他地方也有自己的生活
We've got to get Glee Club back on its feet, you know?
我们得让欢乐合唱团重新站稳脚跟
Especially since now some of us are the competition.
特别是我们现在有些人互相是竞争对手
He's talking about Shue and Blaine.
他说的是舒和布莱恩
We need you back.
我们需要你们回来
Not all the time,
不是要你们一直在这里
but if you're not here,
但是如果你们不在
then the tradition of the club we love so much will be gone.
那我们挚爱的合唱团传统就要消失了
So we're going to find kids that can bring something to it
我们要去找能给合唱团添彩的孩子们
the same way that we did,
就像以前的我们一样
and we will mentor them based on our strengths.
然后我们会用自己的力量去指导他们
But right now we really got to get out there and take on the school.
但现在我们得与学校抗衡
You know, really rattle Sue's cage.
这真的把苏惹火了
We are going to give McKinley
我们要让麦金利知道
a little taste of what they've been missing.
他们错过了什么
**Talking away*
*好友畅谈
**I don't know what I'm to say, I'll*
*话之将尽 但我仍
**Say it anyway*
*有话要说
**Today isn't my day to find you*
*今不寻友只因
**Shying away*
*羞于相见
**I'll be coming for your love, okay*
*但我将为爱而归
**Take on me (Take on me)*
*与我为友 (与我为友)
**Take me on (Take on me)*
*与我为友 (与我为友)
**I'll be gone*
*一二日后
**In a day or two*
*我将离开
**Things that you say*
*好友所言
**Is it a life or just to play my worries away*
*是人生哲理 或只是安慰之辞
**You're all the things I've got to remember*
*我将只记得你们
**You're shying away*
*你羞于相见
**I'll be coming for you anyway*
*我仍会因你而归
**Take on me (Take on me)*
*与我为友 (与我为友)
**Take me on (Take on me)*
*与我为友 (与我为友)
**I'll be gone*
*一日之后
**In a*
*我将
**Day* *Take on me (Take on me)*
*离开* *与我为友 (与我为友)
**Take me on* *Take me on*
*与我为友* *与我为友
**I'll be gone (I'll be gone)*
*一日之后 (一日之后)
**In a day*
*我将离开
Did you hear the joke about the fat kid
你听过那个胖子的笑话吗
who always wears headphones?
他总是戴着耳机
He wears them so he doesn't have to hear
因为这样一来 他就不用听
your lame-ass fat jokes.
你们烂透了的嘲笑胖子的话
'Cause, believe me, I've heard them all.
因为 那些话我都听过了
And this is my senior year.
今年我高四
It's supposed to be the best year of my life,
本该是我人生最好的一年
but instead I'm a no-name transfer from Chicago,
但相反 我是个从芝加哥转来的无名小卒
and not one of these McKinley douche bags
而这些麦金利的混♥蛋♥们
has bothered to talk to me.
全都懒得跟我说话
Whatever.
管他的
Who needs them?
谁需要他们
I've got my boys:
我有自己的死党
Tupac, Hendrix, Jagger, Sinatra.
图帕克 亨德里克斯 贾格尔 辛纳特拉
Music might be my only friend,
音乐可能是我唯一的朋友
but it's the only friend that I need.
但也是我唯一需要的朋友
Still...
但是...
wouldn't kill me to meet some people here.
在这有遇上些人也不赖
Maybe make some friends?
也许交几个朋友
Some real friends.
几个真正的朋友
I'm sorry, what?
对不起 什么
Are you thinking of trying out for the Glee Club?
你想到欢乐合唱团试唱吗
II just saw the... Fantastic.
我才刚看到... 棒极了
I'm Rachel Berry,
我是蕾切尔·贝里
and I'm rebooting McKinley's award-winning New Directions!
我在重建麦金利的冠军新航向乐团
With my best friend Kurt Hummel.
和我的死党科特·哈梅尔一起
You may have heard of us.
你也许听说过我们
We're taking a break from our showbiz careers right now
为了回报社区
just to give back to the community.
现在我们暂时淡出演艺圈
I'm so sorry. I didn't even ask your name.
对不起 我还没问你的名字
Uh, Roderick. Okay, Roderick,
罗德里克 好的 罗德里克
so auditions are next week, and we're asking everyone
试音在下周 所有的来试音的同学
to prepare an up-tempo song and a ballad.
都要准备一首快歌♥和一首抒情歌♥
Do you have any favorites?
你喜欢什么类型的
I... Fantastic.
我... 太棒了
Okay, so I would pick something not too obscure--
我会选一些不太晦涩的歌♥
like "Corner of the Sky" from Pippin.
比如皮平的《天空一隅》
Isn't that, like, the best song ever?
史上最棒的歌♥ 不是吗
And then I would pick something not too popular.
然后我会选一些不太流行的歌♥
Try not to stay within, like, two minutes.
别两分钟就完事了
And if I were you, I would do, like, 16 to 32 bars.
如果是我的话 我会唱大概16到32小节
Here's some sheet music for... Uh, listen, I... I'm sorry.
这些是乐谱 是... 听着 对不起
I-I-I'm really busy after school
课后 我真的很忙
with everything, so...
有很多事 所以...
Okay, are you sure? Thank you.
好吧 你确定 谢谢
It was nice meeting you.
见到你很高兴
Nice going, Berry. You scared him off.
干得漂亮 贝里 你把他吓跑了
Jane, wait up. Wait.
珍 等等 等一下
The Warbler Council has decided
林莺理事会决定
to let you come in and sing for them.
让你去试唱一下
They want to see how talented you are
再做出决定
before they decide to overturn
打破百年仅限男性的传统之前
a 100-year-old males-only policy.
他们想看看你有多优秀
Let me get this straight.
那我来总结一下
I have to go in there and perform for the Warblers
我得去给林莺表演
just to make sure I'm good enough
证明自己足够出色
to warrant them taking a closer look
好让他们看清楚
at their already sexist
他们现在的准入政策
and discriminatory admission policies?
到底有多歧视女性
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Jane, Jane, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
珍 珍 等等 等等 等一下
Just-just listen to me.
听我说
Look, the Warblers are a very old organization.
林莺有着悠久的历史
I mean, they've been around since the War of 1812.
自1812年第二次独♥立♥战争就已经成立了
When Francis Scott Key sang "The Star-Spangled Banner"
在威廉·亨利·哈里森弥留之际
to an ailing President William Henry Harrison
弗朗西斯·斯科特·奇在病榻边唱《星条旗之歌♥》时
on his death bed, the Warblers sung behind him.
林莺就在他身后合唱
The point that I'm trying to make
我想告诉你的是
is that sometimes change is scary,
改变是件很可怕的事
even when it doesn't seem all that significant,
即使这种改变看起来没那么重要
and I'm telling you,
我现在告诉你
it would mean so much to me--
如果你能放下骄傲
and-and it could mean so much to the Warblers--
过来向我们展现你的才华
if you'd just... if you could swallow your pride,
对我来说 甚至是对所有的林莺
come in and show us what you got.
意义重大
And before you do,
在你这样做之前
there is someone I want you to meet.
我想让你见一个人
Jane, meet Rachel Berry,
珍 这是蕾切尔·贝里
the greatest performer I have ever known.
我认识的最厉害的表演者
Ms. Berry, it's so nice to actually meet you.
贝里小姐 真的很高兴能见到你
You're a legend.
你是个传奇
Yeah, well, that's not the general opinion these days,
最近大家可不这么看
but thank you-- it's an honor to help.
但谢谢 能帮你我很荣幸
I think you are in the best possible hands.
我觉得你现在有了最好的帮手
My work is done here,
我的工作就到这了
and I think I should leave you two ladies alone.
我想我该让你们两位女士独处一下
All right.
好吧
Can I say something?
我能说几句话吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表