we all support you. Okay, we always do.
我们都支持你 我们一直支持你
Just please, think about the future, okay?
但求你 好好考虑未来
And not just, like, the next month
而不是只想着下个月
or the next big ticket out of here,
或者下个离开这里的大机会
but actually look back at yourself from the future
而是从未来回顾现在
and ask if dropping out of NYADA was something you're proud of.
问问自己 从纽戏辍学是否是令你自豪的事
**I know there's something in the wake of your smile*
*我知道 你的笑容伴随着危险
**I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeah*
*我知道 你的眼神里藏着骚动
**You've built a love but that love falls apart*
*你能翻手为云覆手为雨
**Your little piece of heaven turns too dark*
*爱的天堂瞬间灰飞烟灭
**Listen to your heart*
*听从内心
**When he's calling for you*
*当他深情呼唤着你
**Listen to your heart*
*听从内心
**There's nothing else you can do*
*除此之外别无他路
**I don't know where you're going*
*我不知道你该何去何从
**And I don't know why*
*我也不知如何解释
**But listen to your heart*
*但追随你的真心
**Before you tell him goodbye*
*再与他诀别
**Listen to your heart*
*听从内心
**When he's calling for you*
*当他深情呼唤着你
**Listen to your heart*
*听从内心
**There's nothing else you can do*
*除此之外别无他路
**I don't know where you're going*
*我不知道你该何去何从
**And I don't know why*
*我也不知如何解释
**But listen to your heart*
*但追随你的真心
**Before, oh*
*再去分离
**Listen to your heart*
*听从内心
**Take a listen to it*
*听从内心
**I don't know where you're going*
*我不知道你该何去何从
**And I don't know why*
*我也不知如何解释
**But listen to your heart*
*但听从内心
**Before you tell him goodbye*
*再与他诀别
Jessie St. James.
杰西·史蒂芬·詹姆斯
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I'm from here, remember?
我本来就是这里的
And I'm just in town for a couple of days.
我就是来这里待几天
My mom is getting a tummy tuck and a little eye work done.
我妈妈要整容 肚子和眼睛
So... I thought she could use a little help around the house.
我想回来帮帮她
The real question is, Rachel Berry...
真正的问题是 蕾切尔·贝里
what are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
What? I'm coaching the glee club.
我在执教合唱团啊
Yeah, we're-we're cramming for sectionals right now, so...
我们现在忙着准备分组赛呢
Well, I heard you were offered a new role
我听说 你受到了拉塞尔·西蒙斯
in the Russell Simmons musical opposite one of
新音乐剧的出演邀请 对手戏是跟
Broadway's hottest up-and-coming young actors,
百老汇的一个年轻新星
but that the producers are still waiting to hear back from you.
但制♥作♥人尚未得到你的答复
Wait, how do you know that?
等等 你怎么知道的
Because I'm the hot up-and-coming young actor
因为我就是那个年轻新星
that you're going to play opposite of.
你要跟我演对手戏
You're playing Tino?
你扮演蒂诺
The Iraqi War vet who was discharged
伊♥拉♥克♥老兵
for covering the American embassy with the graffiti
因涂鸦美国使♥馆♥被部队开除
that he used to make him a famous Philly street artist,
他曾因此成为了费城著名的街头画家
and when he comes home crippled with PTSD,
当他带着创伤后应激障碍回到家乡
it's only his love of hip-hop that can save his life?
只有他对嘻哈乐的热爱才能挽救他的人生
Yeah.
没错
The producer spent a month
制♥作♥人花了一个月
trying the cast the role of Segovia Shade
为塞戈维亚·沙德找合适人选
until I finally reminded them
直到我终于提醒他们
they found their Segovia Shade.
他们已经找到合适人选了
She auditioned for them. Her name is Rachel Berry.
她已经试过镜 她叫蕾切尔·贝里
Jessie, I really appreciate you doing that for me,
杰西 很感激你这样帮我
but I just... I-I haven't made up my mind yet.
但我实在还没想好
Rachel...
蕾切尔
It's really fun to come home every now and again
时不时回家乡来
and coach a glee club or...
执教合唱团是挺有趣
in my case, help your mom use her grabber tool
就我而言 是帮妈妈用抓取工具
to pull a box of cereal off the top of the fridge,
把冰箱顶上的麦片拿下来
but you and I both know that you belong on Broadway.
但我们都知道 你是属于百老汇的
You need to get your ass back to New York.
你得回纽约去
I am going back to New York. Right after sectionals.
我是要回纽约 等分组赛结束之后
I just don't know yet if it's gonna be for college
我只是不知道我是要回纽戏
or for Broadway.
还是百老汇
What?!
什么
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Look, my career was on track.
我的事业本来步入了正轨
And then I dropped out of NYADA,
然后我从纽戏退学
and-and my whole life fell apart.
我的人生都崩溃了
So now I have the chance to rectify that mistake
现在我有机会弥补这个错误
by going back to college, so what if that's the right choice?
回学校去 如果这才是正确决定呢
Rachel, your mistake was not leaving NYADA.
蕾切尔 你的错不在离开纽戏
You got the lead role in Funny Girl.
你拿到了《妙女郎》的主角啊
Nobody could've expected you to turn that down.
谁能指望你拒绝这个
Your mistake was leaving the show too early
你的错误在于过早离开剧组
to do that stupid sitcom.
去拍那个破情景喜剧
Look, I'm sure that NYADA is a great place,
我相信 纽戏一定很棒
and maybe it's because I'm a little biased
或许是我偏心
because she personally rejected me,
因为她亲自拒绝了我
but unless you want to be Carmen Tibideaux and run a school
但除非你想成为卡门·缇碧戴尔
that claims to be the nation's top performing arts institution
管理一家自称国家一流的艺术院校
when they have a known track record
但却拒绝了
for rejecting really talented young actors...
真正有才的年轻艺人
you don't need to go to college.
那你就不非得去上学
Well, thank you for your input.
多谢你的意见
I really appreciate your opinion. I just...
我真的很感激
I have to make this decision on my own.
但这个决定我得自己做
Fair enough.
好吧
I know that you'll make the right decision.
我知道你会做出正确的决定
I just...
只是
We make really great music together, Rachel.
我们在一起能创造天籁 蕾切尔
We always have.
一向如此
Think about it.
想想吧
Okay, you're in the back row,
好吧 你们在后排
but you're gonna be the best back-row dancers ever.
但你们会成为最棒的后排舞者
Okay? Here we go.
好吗 开始吧
A five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Step together, step together.
步伐一致
Turn. Slide.
转身 滑步
Oh, yeah, slide.
滑步
Kick-ball change.
踢球 换步
Okay, guys, good, good, good, good.
好了 伙计们 很好
We're making progress. A for effort, all right?
我们有进步 努力满分
Guys, I'm really sorry. I'm just, like, not a dancer.
真抱歉 我实在不适合跳舞
Dude, I'm the one that's slowing us down.
是我在拖后腿
Okay, anyways, let's just try it again, okay?
好了 我们再试一次吧
I'll do it with them. Maybe the music will help.
我跟他们一起 或许有音乐好些
Sweet. Okay.
棒 好的
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Step, step, step, step.
踏步
Step together, step together.
动作整齐
Let's just do those turns.
做转身
Yes!
好棒
Aw, gross.
吓人
Holy crow!
老天
You did a number on this thing.
你把脚踝伤得不轻啊
Geez, it looks like somebody rubbed
看上去像有人往你脚上
beets all over your feet. I love beets.
抹了一堆甜菜 我喜欢甜菜呢
The X-rays were negative. It's just a sprain.
X光片显示没问题 只是扭伤
But it's one of the worst I've ever seen.
但情况很糟糕
It's fine, and I'm not missing sectionals.
没事的 我绝不能错过分组赛
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表