there's nothing you can't do.
没什么你做不了的
I love this song.
我超爱这首歌♥
**Making my way downtown*
*前往闹市
**Walking fast*
*快步如飞
**Faces pass and I'm homebound*
*人来人往 归心似箭
**Staring blankly ahead*
*茫然若失 目瞻前路
**Just making my way*
*准备出发
**Making a way through the crowd*
*穿越人群
**And I need you*
*对你梦寐以求
**And I miss you*
*对你朝思暮想
**And now I wonder*
*而今求知若渴
**If I could fall into the sky*
*能否遨游天际
**Do you think time would pass me by*
*时光擦身而过
**Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles*
*只因你懂我会不远千里
**If I could just see you*
*只为与你相见
**Tonight*
*就在今夜
**Yeah, tonight*
*就在今夜
**Yeah, tonight*
*就在今夜
**Oh, tonight*
*就在今夜
**And I, I don't wanna let you know*
*对你秘而不宣
**I, I drown in your memory*
*将我从记忆中抹去
**I, I don't wanna let this go*
*难以将你放下
**I, I don't*
*太难
**If I could fall into the sky*
*能否遨游天际
**Do you think time would pass us by*
*时光擦身而过
**Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles*
*只因你懂我会不远千里
**If I could just see you*
*只为与你相见
**If I could fall into the sky* *Into the sky*
*能否遨游天际* *遨游天际
**Do you think time would pass us by*
*时光擦身而过
**Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles*
*只因你懂我会不远千里
**If I could just see you*
*只为与你相见
**If I could just hold you*
*只为与你相拥
**Tonight*
*就在今夜
And then the hooker says, "No, that's not a cheese taco,
然后那个妓♥女♥就说 "不 那不是奶酪玉米卷
Jonah Hill."
乔纳·希尔"
He was kissing a hooker.
他在亲一个妓♥女♥
Hey, guys.
你们好
Can I just talk to your coach for a second?
我能和你们教练聊几句吗
Okay, so I'm just gonna say this,
好吧 我就直说了
because I haven't been able to think about anything else,
我想不了别的事
and I got, like, zero sleep last night, but...
而且昨晚几乎一宿没睡 但是
our kiss?
那个吻
What kiss?
什么吻
"What kiss?"
"什么吻"
Exactly, right, we're both creative people,
没错 我们都是有创造力的人
and sometimes creative people
有时候 有创造力的人
create bonds with their fellow actors,
会和他们的搭档产生某种纽带
and sometimes those bonds create gestures that don't
而有时候 这种纽带会导致某些行为
necessarily mean the same thing in the real world
而这些行为在现实中并不一定
as they would in show business.
与在演艺圈中具有相同的意义
Anyways, um, I just...
总而言之 我...
I've really liked hanging out with you, Sam,
我很喜欢和你待在一起 萨姆
and I-I wanted to ask you this yesterday,
我昨天就想问你了
but you sort of left, like, really fast,
但是你很快就离开了
but, um, do you want to get a coffee with me sometime?
但是 你愿意和我找时间去喝咖啡吗
Oh, are you, are you asking me, like, out on a date?
你是在约我吗
Yeah.
对
Rachel, uh, that's super sweet, but I-I can't.
蕾切尔 你真的很好 但是我不能
And it's not because of your teeny-tiny booty.
不是因为你的身材跟小孩子没两样
I actually like teeny-tiny booties.
我其实喜欢那样的身材
It's... I'm kind of still in love with Mercedes.
我还是爱着梅塞德斯
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, hey, Sue. What's up?
苏 怎么了
Uh, what-what are you doing?
你在干什么
And... you're hypnotized again.
你又被催眠了
Oh, my God, I'm hypnotized.
我的天 我被催眠了
That was so fast.
那也太快了
You've done well, my dark apprentice.
你做得很好 我的黑暗小学徒
Phase two of my sinister plan will now commence.
我邪恶计划的第二阶段就要开始了
Triskaidekaphobia.
恐数字13症
Ambrosia salad.
美味的沙拉
Goodluck Jonathan.
古德勒克·乔纳森
Wait, I'm confused.
等等 我糊涂了
Do those words hypnotize me or dehypnotize me?
这些词是要催眠我 还是要让我醒过来
Neither, they're just words I like.
都不是 我只是喜欢它们
Okay.
好吧
As you continue to gaslight Rachel Berry,
随着你继续引诱蕾切尔·贝里
phase two will incorporate the tormenting of Will Schuester.
第二阶段将包括折磨威廉·舒斯特
You will start by stealing his utility bills
你将从他公♥寓♥前的邮箱里
from the mailbox in front of his condo.
偷他的水电费账单开始
Awesome.
棒极了
Hi, I-I'm still waiting for someone,
你好 我还在等人
but in the meantime,
但同时
I would love a bottle of sparkling water.
我想要瓶苏打水
Kurt?
科特
I'm Walter. It's good to finally meet you.
我是沃特 终于见到你真是太好了
Oh, hi!
你好
I'd know you anywhere.
不论在哪我都能认出你
You look just like your photo.
你跟照片上一模一样
Yeah, and your photo
是啊 而你的照片
definitely looks like you a-a-a-at some point in time.
看起来也很像年轻时期的你
This is fun.
挺有趣的
How old are you, exactly?
你究竟几岁了
Well, since you're asking,
既然你问了
I'm...
我...
50... years old.
已经五十了
No, but true story.
但是 说真的
Last week, I bought a six-pack of beer at the grocery store,
上星期 我去杂货店买♥♥了一箱啤酒
and the clerk asked me for my I.D.
然后收银员要查我的身份证
I don't know is she thought I was underage
我不知道她是觉得我是未成年
or an undocumented worker, but the point is,
还是打黑工的 但我要说的是
I still feel like I'm 30,
我觉得我才三十
which is why I still use that photo in my profile.
所以我资料里才用了那张照片
Yeah.
好吧
Have to be honest,
说实话
I... I just thought it was an Instagram filter.
我以为你只是加了滤镜
You're on Instagram? Me, too!
你也上Instagram吗 我也是
Yeah.
是啊
My handle is HotCupOWalter.
我叫"性感的沃特"
That's what my wife used to call me.
以前我老婆就这样叫我的
I was married for 33 years.
我结婚33年了
I got a couple kids who're about your age.
我有一对跟你同龄的子女
Ooh, no kidding, huh?
你不是在开玩笑吧
Yeah.
不是
Yeah, I didn't come out of the closet until last year.
我去年才出柜
You know, I thought I never was gonna come out.
我还以为自己这辈子都不会出柜
Look, Walter,
好吧 沃特
you seem like a very nice man,
我觉得你很不错
but it's just that,
但就是
well, when talked on the phone,
打电♥话♥的时候
you never mentioned that you were in your 50s,
你都没提到你已经五十多岁了
or that-that you were married with-with kids.
又或是结过婚生过小孩
But that's because we got so busy chatting
那是因为我们都忙着聊
about how Golden Girls is the greatest sitcom of all time.
为什么说《黄金女郎》是有史以来最棒的情景喜剧
Look, you're absolutely right.
你说得一点都没错
I should've been more honest, and I wasn't.
我应该更诚实的 而我没那样做
But it's not because I'm deluded
但并不是说我就是个骗子
or some sort of a psycho,
或者是个变♥态♥
it's just that...
只是
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表