Did I ever tell you that I love you?
我有没有和你说过我爱你
Tell me again.
再说一遍
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
**Why do birds suddenly appear*
*鸟儿何故突然飞来
**Every time you are near*
*每每当你靠近
**Just like me*
*恰似我
**They long to be*
*内心渴望
**Close to you*
*伴你左右
**Why do stars fall down from the sky*
*星星何故从天而降
**Every time you walk by*
*每每当你走过
**Just like me*
*恰似我
**They long to be*
*内心渴望
**Close to you*
*伴你左右
**On the day that you were born*
*在你出生当日
**And the angels got together*
*天使也齐相聚
**And decided to create a dream come true*
*把你打造成梦一般的女子
**So they sprinkled moon dust*
*天使将月之尘
**In your hair of gold*
*洒入你的金发
**And starlight in your eyes of blue*
*星光镶入蓝眼
**That is why all the boys in town*
*所以镇上男孩
**Follow you all around*
*全都被你吸引
**Just like me*
*恰似我
**They long to be*
*内心渴望
**Close to you*
*伴你左右
**Just like me*
*恰似我
**They long to be*
*内心渴望
**Close to you*
*伴你左右
That was beautiful, Sam,
太好听了 萨姆
but isn't that song
但是这首歌♥
a little romantic to be singing to your friend?
唱给朋友听会不会太浪漫了点
Oh, come on, we're not just friends.
拜托 我们不止是朋友
Um, yeah, we are.
我们是
We broke up months ago.
我们几个月前就分手了
Okay, well, it's kind of hard transition to just being friends.
好吧 转变回朋友关系挺难的
You know, like, two minutes ago,
就好像 两分钟前
it was cool if I touched your boobs,
我还可以摸你的胸
but then we break up, and then it's not, and then...
但是我们分手之后 就不能摸了
But you've been dating people, right?
但你有和别人约会吧
I mean, you're going out with girls,
你有约女生出去
I assumed, and you just weren't telling me.
我自己猜的 你只是没告诉我
No, no, I-I wouldn't lie to you about that.
不 我不会就这种事对你撒谎
Actually, I thought that if I did,
事实上我想如果我告诉了你
it would hurt you and we wouldn't be friends anymore.
会伤害到你 我们就不能做朋友了
Sam.
萨姆
You're sweet.
你真贴心
Okay, but you have to trust that
但你得有信心
our friendship is stronger than that.
我们的友情非常深厚
You have to believe that we really love each other.
你得相信我们真的爱对方
Here, I'll show you.
我来示范一下吧
So, I've been seeing someone.
我在跟别人约会
No, I've been seeing a couple of people,
不对 我在跟一些人约会
but this guy seems to be really cool.
但有个人感觉特别棒
Uh, we met at the BET Awards.
我们在黑人娱乐电视颁奖礼上认识的
He's a Christian rock singer,
他是个基♥督♥徒摇滚歌♥手
and he's saving himself until marriage, too.
他也是要把初夜留到结婚的时候
So...
所以
how does that make you feel?
你有什么感受
A little jealous,
有点嫉妒
but I guess mostly happy for you.
但更多的是为你高兴
See, that proves that we've moved into the friend zone.
这证明了我们已经回到了朋友关系
And it also proves that you need to get out into the dating world,
也证明了你需要重回约会的世界
and yes, I am talking about Rachel Berry.
是的 我在说蕾切尔·贝里
So you're not, like, bummed out about me and her giving it a go?
所以你不会因为我和她约会而觉得伤心吗
I need you to help heal her heart.
我需要你帮忙治愈她的心
And yes,
是的
if it makes you feel any better,
如果会让你觉得好过点的话
I am a little bit jealous.
我是有点嫉妒
There we go, that's why I want.
好了 这就是我想听的
I just wanted to hear that you were jealous.
我就是想听到你说你吃醋了
So, um,
所以
is this, uh,
这个
this Christian rock guy,
摇滚基♥督♥徒
is he
他
"Bigger than me"?
"比我大吗"
Well, yeah, they call him Tank, so what do you think?
别人都叫他做坦克 你认为呢
I'm sorry, Sam,
对不起 萨姆
but your little white boy booty was just an outlier.
但是你们白人的屁♥股♥只是显得翘
Mercedes Jones is all about that bass.
梅塞德斯·琼斯要货真价实的料
I'm not ready for that.
我没准备好
I am not ready for, uh,
还没准备好
to be one-upped by a Tank.
被坦克干掉
Mercedes, you're here!
梅塞德斯 你来了
Uh, yeah, you texted me, like, ten times.
你给我发了十几条短♥信♥
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I need you to take over the glee club for me.
我需要你帮我接管合唱团
You're not going anytime soon, are you?
你最近都不会离开吧
No, but isn't that what Kurt is for?
是的 但这不是科特该做的事吗
Kurt, yes, uh, Kurt, he's great.
科特吗 对 他很棒
He's my rock, he's my best friend.
他是我的靠山 我最好的朋友
It's just that, you know,
只是...
I think that he works better when he collaborates.
我觉得他当联合教练时干得更好
I don't want all the kids singing "Into the Woods"
我不想所有人这周都唱《魔法黑森林》
and Paula Cole this week, so you'll just keep them in check?
和宝拉·寇尔的歌♥ 你帮我去阻止他
And I'll be back soon, okay?
我很快就会回来 好吗
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了
You're doing it?
你准备去了吗
You're doing it? Oh, my God!
真的吗 天啊
Rachel, I knew that you would.
蕾切尔 我就知道你会去
You are going to kill this audition.
这次试唱你肯定会秒杀全场
I just want to say thank you for what you said
我很感谢你说的话
and for what you sang.
还有你的歌♥
You were right,
你说得对
and I know that...
我知道
this is all really just a huge long shot,
这次机会确实很渺茫
and I... I probably won't even get it,
或许我根本拿不到这个角色
and I could totally mess up and forget my words.
我可能会搞得一团糟 忘记歌♥词
I just...
我只是...
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Rachel, what is going on?
蕾切尔 发生什么事了
I'm just scared.
我很害怕
I haven't been this scared in my whole life.
我从未这么害怕过
You know, when I was in high school,
当我读高中时
and I had all these big Broadway dreams,
我就一直心怀百老汇梦
I just got used to everyone laughing at me.
也习惯了大家的冷嘲热讽
And I figured one day I would make it,
寻思着有一天我成功了
and I would show them that I'm not a joke anymore.
他们自然不会再把我当笑话看待
And then I did, and it all fell apart,
我做到了 结果梦碎了
and I realized that there is a whole different kind of laughing
我才意识到这种对我失败的嘲笑
that is way worse, so...
更令我难受
I can't. I can't fail again.
我不能再失败了
Rachel, we're all going to fail again and again.
蕾切尔 人生总要经历不少风雨
You think I haven't had bad nights on tour?
你以为我巡演的时候就被没喝过倒彩吗
The hardest part is just getting up,
最困难的是我们要学会站起来
shaking it off and getting on with it.
把失败甩掉 然后继续勇往直前
But let me tell you this.
不过我想告诉你的是
When you sing,
当你唱歌♥的时候
nobody's laughing.
没人在笑
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, now, stand up.
好了 现在站起来
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表