Well, is Roderick taking you out
罗德里克会在排练后
for pizza after rehearsal?
带你出去吃披萨吗
Oh, is pizza part of Madison's deal-a-meal plan?
披萨也在麦迪森的计划食谱里吗
Well, I won't tell if you won't.
天知地知 你知我知
I'm kind of a badass.
我可是个小坏蛋
The only badass I know that's also a male cheerleader.
既是混♥蛋♥又是啦啦队员的我就认识你一个
Well, you know what they say about cheerleaders.
你知道他们怎么说啦啦队员吗
What?
怎么
uh, good-good things mostly.
基本上还不错
Um, listen, uh,
听着
if you let everyone know that we're switching partners,
如果大家同意换搭档
then I am... all yours.
那我就跟你一起唱
Cool?
行吗
Cool.
行
Okay.
好的
C-Cool.
可以
Bye.
再见
All right, focus, buddy, you got this.
好 集中注意力 你行的
Come on, focus.
加油 要专注
Get up there.
上去
Come on, get up there. Yeah.
加油 上去 好
Yeah, use your feet to support you!
腿用力支撑自己
Come on! Don't stop, Roderick!
加油 别停 罗德里克
You're not even trying! Come on!
你都没用力 加油
Let's go! Stop being such a wuss!
上啊 别这么废物
That was pathetic.
太可悲了
You have the athleticism of a couch cushion.
你具备沙发垫一般的运动精神
Okay, you know, none of your tough love,
你的严厉之爱
drill sergeant crap is helping me at all.
和教练训话都完全没用
Don't be so sensitive. “Sensitive"?
别这么敏感 敏感吗
I-I've been taunted and teased about
我一直都因此
this kind of thing my entire life.
被讥讽 被嘲笑
Not to mention I'm terrified of heights.
更别说我还恐高了
Sometimes this stuff is ugly.
运动有时候很令人厌恶
When the guys on the football team work out,
橄榄球队训练时
it gets messy and it hurts!
场面混乱 而且很痛苦
I'm not on the football team!
我又不是橄榄球队的
You know what? You are absolutely right!
你知道吗 你说得完全没错
Because you're too fat and you're too lazy!
你就是太胖太懒
You know, this is why my friend doesn't want to go out with you.
告诉你 这就是我朋友不想跟你约会的原因
No one wants to get close to you
没人想接近你
because you're a dick!
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Where do you think you're going?!
你要去哪儿
Hey, I held up my end of the bargain!
我履行了我的约定
You better hold up yours!
你最好也说话算数
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Roderick, hey, hey! Change of plans!
罗德里克 计划有变
Um, you're gonna sing a duet with my sister,
你跟我姐姐一起唱
and I'm gonna sing with Jane.
我和珍一起唱
Awesome! Thank you. I don't want to do that.
真棒 谢谢 我不同意
I don't want to do... Hey.
我不同意
Hey, no cutting! Oh, no, it's okay. We're twins.
别插队 没关系 我们是双胞胎
What...?! What's up, buttercup?
什么 怎么了 亲
Nothing, nothing. Same old, same old, uh, except,
没什么 一切照旧 除了
the bar mitzvah thing?
成人礼对唱的搭档
You're gonna sing with Roderick and I'm gonna sing with Jane.
你和罗德里克唱 我和珍唱
Oh, why? You already did that
为什么 破碎的小挂毯周
with her during Jagged Little Tapestry Week.
你已经和她搭档过了
I know, but I-I want to do it again.
我知道 但我还想和她合唱
Um, no, you don't.
不行
Trust me. One-- she has beautiful legs
相信我 首先她的腿很漂亮
so no one will be looking at yours, and two--
所以没人会看你的腿 其次
she has that huge hair that she loves to toss around
她有爆♥炸♥头 爱到处甩
and upstage everybody with.
抢你的风头
That's insane! Look.
胡说 听着
I just want to sing with her.
我只想跟她合唱
And-and, uh, maybe go on a date with her.
也许还能和她约会
Mm, mm-mm. No. Massive mistake, Mason.
不 大错特错 麦森
I won't allow it.
我不允许
This isn't your decision to make, Madison.
这事你说了不算 麦迪森
For once in your life, quit being so darn controlling!
你消停会儿 别总想着管我
Fine! See what I care!
行啊 姐才不在乎
I certainly don't want to be controlling!
我反正不想管了
And while you're at it,
话都这么说了
why don't you just never listen to me again!
你就再别听我的话
Like that time I told you not to eat
就像上次我叫你别吃
an entire bag of sugar-free gummy bears,
一整袋无糖小熊软糖
and you had diarrhea and everyone thought it was a mud slide!
之后你拉了一身 别人还以为是泥浆
Madison, come on!
麦迪森 别这样
Um, I think it'd be easier for everyone
我觉得我和罗德里克搭档
if I just sang with Roderick.
大家都比较好过
God, you people are annoying!
天 你们好烦
Stop cutting!
别插队了
**I don't care if Monday's blue*
*不管周一令人忧郁
**Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too*
*周二周三更显沉闷
**Thursday I don't care about you*
*周四我才懒得理你
**It's Friday I'm in love*
*周五我爱你
**Monday you can fall apart*
*周一叫我崩溃
**Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart*
*周二周三伤透我心
**Or Thursday doesn't even start*
*周四甚至还没到
**It's Friday I'm in love*
*周五我爱你
**Saturday wait*
*周六等等我别跑
**And Sunday always comes too late*
*周日等得人憔悴
**But Friday never hesitate*
*只有周五最干脆
**Dressed up to the eyes*
*打扮得光鲜亮丽
**It's a wonderful surprise*
*这是个美妙的惊喜
**To see your shoes and your spirits rise*
*看自己变得精神抖擞起来
**Throwing out your frown*
*抛开一脸愁容
**And just smiling at the sound*
*笑逐颜开
**And as sleek as a shriek spinning round and round*
*尖叫连连
**Always take a big bite*
*想咬多大口都可以
**It's such a gorgeous sight*
*简直看得大快人心
**To see you eat in the middle of the night*
*大半夜还要吃东西
**You can never get enough*
*永远都觉得吃不够
**Enough of this stuff*
*吃不够这玩意
**It's Friday I'm in love*
*周五我爱你
**I don't care if Monday's blue*
*不管周一令人忧郁
**Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too*
*周二周三更显沉闷
**Thursday I don't care about you*
*周四我才懒得理你
**It's Friday I'm in love*
*周五我爱你
**Monday you can fall apart*
*周一叫我崩溃
**Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart*
*周二周三让人心力衰竭
**Thursday doesn't even start*
*周四甚至还没到
**It's Friday I'm in love*
*周五我爱你
Spencer, that was amazing.
斯宾塞 太棒了
And a love song-- not what we would expect from you.
没想到你会唱一首情歌♥
That was a great song, definitely,
歌♥确实不错
Yeah. But probably not what we're looking to do at the bar mitzvah.
但成人礼唱这个恐怕不太合适
I'd love to see a new combination, though.
我想看到新组合
Maybe something with you and Jane in there.
比如你和珍合唱
Maybe Roderick.
或者和罗德里克
Look, fine, I don't care
随便 听着 我不在意
if you want to throw other people in the mix or pick another song,
你们想让我和谁配对 换不换歌♥
but I don't think I should have to sing with a quitter like Roderick.
但我绝不和罗德里克这种半途而废的人搭档
I'm not a quitter. Could've fooled me.
我才没半途而废 这话我以前会信
Guys, guys, the point of this is to band together as a team.
合唱是为了让大家团结
Well, then you might want to find some people who actually
那你应该找些
want to try to be team players.
有团队精神的人
Yeah, and maybe you could try not being a dick.
没错 那你也该别这么混♥蛋♥
Give a warm bar mitzvah welcome to our little big man
热烈欢迎我们小大人参加成人礼
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表