the best part is, is that in this moment, I don't care.
而最棒的一点是 此时此刻我并不在乎
All that matters to me is you guys
唯一对我重要的就是你们
and the strength of this circle that we've created.
还有这个我们所创造的这个小圈子所展现的力量
So go out there and enjoy it.
所以上台去享受这一切吧
Enjoy the-the lights and-and the applause
享受灯光和掌声
and-and the cheers, because you guys have earned it.
还有欢呼声 因为那是你们应得的
And I know we all know that this could be the last time
我们都知道这可能是
that the New Directions Performs together, so...
新航向合唱团最后一次一起表演 所以...
as a member of the old guard, I just want to say that
作为老队员 我只想说
we all couldn't be more proud
能被你们带回家乡
that you guys are the ones bringing us home.
我们真的无比自豪
All right, guys,
好了 伙计们
everyone's hands in.
伸出手来
Amazing!
天下无敌
Are you sure about this, Spencer?
你确定吗 斯宾塞
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
这是我有生以来最确定的一次
Wait, wait, wait, wait, stop.
等等 等等 等一下 停
Rod, what are you doing? We don't have much time.
罗德 你来干什么 没多少时间了
Just hear me out. I have an idea.
听我说 我有个主意
And now, from your very own William McKinley High,
现在要表演的是来自本校威廉麦金利高中的
the New Directions!
新航向合唱团
**My lover's got humour*
*虽然我的爱人风趣幽默
**She's the giggle at a funeral*
*你也不必在葬礼上屡屡嗤笑
**Knows everybody's disapproval*
*深知众人的反对质疑
**I should've worshipped Her sooner*
*我早该净身皈依
**My Church offers no absolutes*
*我的教堂从不强权
**She tells me, 'Worship in the bedroom.'*
*卧房♥依然能礼拜祷告
**The only heaven I'll be sent to*
*唯有只身祈福
**Is when I'm alone with you*
*我才能沐浴天堂福泽
**I was born sick*
*或许我生来就是异类吧
**But I love it*
*但我乐在其中
**Command me to be well*
*请指引我 让我不要误入歧途
**Take me to church*
*带我去教堂吧
**I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies*
*我会如丧犬般臣服于你用谎言编制的光芒
**I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife*
*向你诉说我的罪孽 待你磨亮刀芒
**Offer me that deathless death*
*让我用死亡换得永生
**Good God, let me give you my life*
*仁慈的上帝 我愿用生命将你供养
**In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene*
*悲伤肆虐横生
**Only then I am human*
*唯有死亡才能转世为人
**Only then I am clean*
*唯有一死才能洗净罪孽
**Amen. Amen. Amen*
*阿门 阿门 阿门
**Take me to church*
*带我去教堂吧
**I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies*
*我会如丧犬般臣服于你用谎言编制的光芒
**I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife*
*向你诉说我的罪孽 待你磨亮刀芒
**Offer me that deathless death*
*让我用死亡换得永生
**Good God, let me give you my life (Let me give you my life)*
*仁慈的上帝 我愿用生命将你供养
**Take me to church*
*带我去教堂吧
**I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies*
*我会如丧犬般臣服于你用谎言编制的光芒
**I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife*
*向你诉说我的罪孽 待你磨亮刀芒
**Offer me that deathless death*
*让我用死亡换得永生
**Good God, let me give you my life*
*仁慈的上帝 我愿用生命将你供养
**Party girls don't get hurt*
*游戏人生 不受情伤
**Can't feel anything, when will I learn*
*灵魂麻木 我该如此
**I push it down, push it down*
*压抑情感 心房♥紧闭
**I'm the one for a good time call*
*他人与我 鱼水之欢
**Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell*
*寂寞话语 应接不暇
**I feel the love, feel the love*
*爱恋之情 我感受到
**One, two, three*
*一 二 三
**One, two, three, drink*
*一 二 三 干
**One, two, three*
*一 二 三
**One, two, three, drink*
*一 二 三 干
**One, two, three*
*一 二 三
**One, two, three, drink*
*一 二 三 干
**Throw 'em back, till I lose count*
*沉溺过去 迷失自我
**I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier*
*我在吊灯之上 自♥由♥自在摇晃
**I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist*
*我要活出自我 像没明天一样
**I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry*
*要像鸟儿飞翔 感受眼泪蒸发
**I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier*
*我在吊灯之上 自♥由♥自在摇晃
**And I'm holding on for dear life*
*努力抓住 美好生活
**Won't look down, won't open my eyes*
*不悔不怨 直面困险
**Keep my glass full until morning light*
*生活充实 过每一天
**Cause I'm just holding on for tonightt, on for tonight*
*守得云开 终见明月
**On for tonight, (Yeah) on for tonight*
*最终幸福 最终幸福
**Cause I'm just holding on for tonight*
*只为迎来 最终幸福
**Oh, I'm just holding on for tonight*
*守得云开 终见明月
**O for tonight (on for tonight)*
*只为迎来 最终幸福
**I'm sailing away*
*我将扬帆远航
**Set an open course for the virgin sea*
*开启处♥女♥之行
**Cause' I've got to be free*
*只因追求无拘无束
**Free to face the life that's ahead of me*
*自♥由♥面对未来人生
**On board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard*
*请登船 我是船长
**We'll search for tomorrow on every shore*
*在每个海岸寻找明天
**And I'll try*
*我会尽力
**Oh Lord, I'll try*
*上帝 我会尽力
**Oh Lord, I'll try*
*上帝 我会尽力
**To carry on*
*扬满风帆
**A gathering of angels appeared above my head*
*天使聚集头顶
**They sang to me this song of hope*
*唱响希望之歌♥
**And this is what they said*
*他们这么唱的
**They said*
*这么唱的
**Come sail away, come sail away*
*扬帆远航 扬帆远航
**Come sail away with me*
*随我启程
**Let's come sail away, come sail away*
*随我启程 扬帆远航
**Come sail away with me*
*随我启程
**Come sail away, come sail away*
*扬帆远航 扬帆远航
**Come sail away with me* *Sail away with me*
*随我启程* *随我启程
**Come sail away, come sail away*
*扬帆远航 扬帆远航
**Come sail away with me*
*随我启程
Can I just say, I can't believe
我想说 我不敢相信
I got roped into doing this thing again--
我又被迫参加了这种
what has got to be the lowest form of entertainment
人类文明上
ever known to mankind.
最低级的娱乐赛事
So when I got the call this morning, I'm like,
所以当我早上接到电♥话♥时 我就想
"Okay, Donna Landries, just calm down.
"好吧 唐娜·兰德瑞斯 冷静
"These groups cannot be worse than the last time."
这些合唱团不可能表现得比上次更糟了"
And then they were.
而他们的确更差劲了
I don't know which group I hated more.
我不知道我更讨厌哪一队
The Vocal Adrenalines were like...
听肾上腺乐团就像
that was like sitting through Fallujah.
经历一次费卢杰战役一样
You gonna point a cannon at me?
你要对我开炮
Hell no!
想都别想
And what's up with this bird school?
还有那个鸟学校是怎么回事
I-Is that a public school?
那是公立学校吗
Is that where my taxpayer dollars are going?
他们用的是我们纳税人的钱吗
And don't start me on New Directions!
还有别跟我提新航向乐团
Now, Donna, I'm gonna stop you right there.
唐娜 到这我得说两句了
They might not be able to dance or sing,
他们可能唱得不好 也跳不了舞
but when it comes to New Directions!
但说到新航向乐团的
of the female persuasion, ooh.
女性力量时
I mean, how about that smoking gal going au naturel with the Pam Grier afro?
我是说那个留着爆♥炸♥头的火♥辣♥小妞
Sister's got it going on.
那姐们激♥情♥四射啊
She got me hankering for a piping hot cup o' cocoa.
她让我想来一杯滚烫的热可可
What the hell did you just say to me?
你刚才到底在跟我说什么
Technically, I'm not even supposed to be judging.
严格来说 我本来不该来当评委的
The invitation was addressed to Trixie,
邀请是发给特里克茜的
so really it's up to the dog.
所以都由他说了算
Sorry. Trixie's not racist.
对不起 特里克茜没有性别歧视
Like all dogs, he sees in black and white,
和所有的狗一样 他只看得到黑和白
and darker skin makes it harder for him
人越黑他越难以
to make out facial features.
识别对方的脸
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表