Yeah, I don't see why not.
没什么不行的
The three of us tried out together.
我们三个就是一起参加的
Of course the incest twins want in.
乱♥伦♥双胞胎当然想去了
Let's go, ladies.
走吧 姑娘们
We have to explain to these two again
我们又得跟这两位解释
If you really want to get Blaine back,
如果你真想追回布莱恩
here's what you do.
你要这么做
First, promise him you're gonna burn all your clothing
首先 答应我你会烧掉你所有的衣服
and then tell him
然后告诉他
you're gonna start dressing like a normal person.
你会开始像正常人一样着装
Then I think you should really start getting honest with him
然后我觉得你该老实地告诉他
about following your life's ambition,
你想追求的人生目标
which is becoming America's top Barbara Bush impersonator.
那就是成为美国最佳的芭芭拉·布♥什♥模仿者
That's not my life's ambition.
那才不是我的人生目标啊
That's hilarious.
你真搞笑
Okay, guys-- progress report.
好了 伙计们 进展报告
How's it going with the new recruits?
新人招募如何了
Horrible.
糟透了
It ain't working.
完全不行
It's not good, Rachel.
情况不妙 蕾切尔
Glee Club has fallen so far at this school,
合唱团在学校的地位一落千丈
we're not gonna be able to get anyone to join.
没有人会愿意来加入的
**I'm singing out...*
*我在高声歌♥唱
There's the voice again.
那声音又来了
Dudes, he's in the showers in the locker room.
伙计们 他在更衣室的淋浴间里
They're always in the showers.
总是这样的
**Can you hear me now, can you hear me now?*
*能听到吗 能听到我吗
**I'm singing out...*
*我在高唱
Oh, God.
天呐
Are you guys gonna beat me up?
你们要揍我吗
'Cause I just need a second to get in the fetal position...
给我点时间进入胎姿
No, no, we...
不是的 我们
we heard you singing.
我们听到了你的歌♥声
Yeah, you're amazing.
你唱得很棒
Dude, you've got to audition for the glee club.
伙计 你一定得参加合唱团的选拔
So people can make fun of me more than they already do?
让大家进一步嘲笑我吗
Even the principal calls me "White Precious."
就连校长都喊我"白宝宝"
Come here, you are precious.
来吧 你的确是个宝
Well, all anybody cares about in Glee Club is the way you sing.
合唱团的人只在乎你怎么唱歌♥
Look, no one has signed up for your club yet, right?
你们合唱团还没人报名 对吗
Okay. Well, having me as your first member
如果我是你们的第一名团员
is just gonna drive kids away even more.
只会让其他孩子更不想参加
I have designed my entire life around people not noticing me.
我整个人生都力求不被人注意
Look, no one has wanted to feel more invisible
过去这几个月 没有人比我
than I have over the past couple of months.
更希望变成透明人了
But when I'm with these people,
但当我跟他们在一起的时候
they remind me of the best parts of myself.
他们让我记起了我最好的部分
And they would never make fun of me.
他们绝不会嘲笑我的
Mmm, not to her face, no way.
绝不会当面嘲笑她的
You're the poster child for Glee Club.
你简直是最典型的合唱团成员了
You're why Mr. Shue started the club in the first place.
你就是舒老师成立合唱团的原因
I-It's a place where misfits can fit in.
让无法融入的孩子有归属感
Will you please try out?
求你参加选拔吧
I'm really sorry that I came on so strong.
抱歉我之前那么咄咄逼人
But you can sing whatever you want.
但你想唱什么都行的
Yeah, I guarantee you're gonna get in.
我保证 你一定能进
Look at all of us.
看看我们啊
We're all so different,
我们完全不同
and yet there's nothing that we wouldn't do for each other.
但我们却愿为彼此付出一切
We're all just a phone call away.
一个电♥话♥就会千里赶来
And that is because we took a chance on Glee Club.
这都是因为我们加入了合唱团
And that's something that you deserve as well.
你也该有这种体验
Dear Journal,
亲爱的日记
I am living a nightmare.
我如坠噩梦
Just when I thought I had finally killed my white whale,
就在我以为我终于杀死了自己的大白鲸
vanquished the tone-deaf pansexual Leviathan
战胜了那群音盲泛性恋的利维坦
that is the McKinley High Glee Club,
也就是麦金利合唱团
it returns...
它居然卷土重来
to defile the great musical heritage of this nation
再次用一首一首的可怕混搭歌♥曲
one execrable mashup at a time.
玷污本国伟大的音乐遗产
So forlorn am I
我是如此绝望
that my Pakistani doctor has informed me
我的巴基斯坦医生告诉我
that I, Sue Sylvester, have developed a duodenal ulcer.
我 苏·西尔威斯特得了十二指肠溃疡
And now I've taken to drinking a mixture
现在我开始喝
of motor oil, Bloody Mary mix and bat guano,
机油 血腥玛丽和蝙蝠粪的混合汁
just so I can bleed out and die.
只为了能失血过多而死
There must be some way I can get at that glee club,
我肯定应该有办法对付合唱团
some naive unsuspecting pawn I can bend to my will
肯定有个天真毫无疑心的卒子 可供我♥操♥纵
to dismantle that glee club once and for all.
用来永远地摧毁合唱团
Wait a minute.
等等
That's it.
有了
Oh, Journal, once again, you've given me reason to go on.
日记啊 你又一次给了我继续的理由
Sue Sylvester knows who her shiny new plaything will be.
苏·西尔威斯特知道她的新棋子是谁了
So let me get this straight, Sue.
是这么个意思吗 苏
Uh, Principal Sylvester.
是西尔威斯特校长
You want me to infiltrate the glee club
你要我渗入合唱团
and be terrible on purpose
并且故意搞砸
so that everybody gets demoralized and quits.
让大家丧失斗志 退出合唱团
It works every time.
每次都能成功
And I'll make it worth your while.
我不会让你白忙活的
What's that?
那是什么
This is a one-of-a-kind,
这是珍藏版
Um, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Okay, well...
好吧
How about I hook up with my friends at Pfizer
那如果我去联♥系♥我辉瑞制药的朋友
to supply me with enough antinausea pills
让他给我足够的抗呕药
so I can stomach a conversation
让我可以忍♥受跟
with the lovably hideous Coach Beiste
丑绝人寰的碧斯特教练谈谈
and force her to make you the starting quarterback.
逼她让你做首发四分卫呢
I'm gonna have to be really honest with you, Sue.
我老实跟你说了 苏
It's, uh, Principal Sylvester.
是西尔威斯特校长
First of all, I'm not for sale.
首先 我不出♥卖♥♥♥自己
And secondly, if you want to get rid of the glee club,
其次 如果你想除掉合唱团
you're gonna have to get better items than that.
你得拿出更好的条件
Touche, postmodern gay.
说得真好 后现代同性恋
Hey, uh, can you, can you take your headphones off?
能把耳麦拿掉吗
It's distracting me.
太让人分神了
Uh, actually, I kind of need...
其实 我挺需要...
No, it's fine.
没事
It's okay. You can keep them on.
没关系 戴着吧
We get it.
我们明白
Everyone has their own security blanket.
每个人都有自己的安全毯
We just want to hear you sing.
我们只想听到你的歌♥声
**Mustang Sally*
*野马莎莉
**Think you better slow your mustang down*
*劝你还是收收气焰
**Oh, lord*
*主啊
**What I said now*
*我说啥来着
**Mustang Sally, baby*
*野马莎莉
**Oh, lord*
*主啊
**Think you better slow your mustang down*
*劝你还是收收气焰
**You been running all over the town now*
*你已满城跑了一圈
**Oh, I guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground*
*看来得让你学着如何脚踏实地
**What I said now*
*我说啥来着
**Listen*
*听好
**All you want to do is ride around Sally (Ride, Sally, ride)*
*莎莉 你只想着开车到处转(到处转 莎莉)
**All you want to do is ride around Sally (Ride, Sally, ride)*
*莎莉 你只想着开车到处转(到处转 莎莉)
**All you want to do is ride around Sally (Ride, Sally, ride)*
*莎莉 你只想着开车到处转(到处转 莎莉)
**All you want to do is ride around Sally (Ride, Sally, ride)*
*莎莉 你只想着开车到处转(到处转 莎莉)
**Listen*
*听好
**One of these early mornings*
*在某个这样的清晨
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表