**A thrill that I (a thrill that I)*
*唇齿交合此番感觉
**Have never known*
*超乎想像难以置信
**You smiled*
*你的音容你的笑貌
**You smiled*
*朱唇微启相视而笑
**And then the spell was cast*
*魔咒一般掳走我心
**Yes it was... (yeah)*
*毫无防备带走我心
**And here we are in heaven*
*你我犹如置身天堂
**For you are mine*
*千帆过尽你属于我
**For you are mine*
*蓦然回首我属于你
**At Last*
*终于
**Yes you are (mmm)*
*你属于我不用怀疑
**You're mine (uhh)*
*我属于你不用犹豫
**At last*
*终于
**You're mine*
*我们永远属于对方
**At last, ooh*
*终于
And he missed the whole aisle thing.
错过了走红毯这一幕
Yeah.
真棒
All right, don't say a word. I am barely keeping it together.
别说话 我都快撑不住了
Uh, dearly beloved.
各位亲朋好友
That's how you're supposed to start these things, right?
一般就是这样开场的吧
Uh, twice in my life,
我非常幸运
I have been lucky enough to meet the love of my life.
这辈子两次遇到真爱
And both of those times,
而且这两次
I've married that love.
我都娶到了她们
And I knew I was lucky to be able to do that.
我知道这样我已经很幸运了
But I didn't know how lucky
但我才知道
until I had to drive over the state line
开车穿越州界
to come here to officiate the weddings
主持两对爱侣的婚礼
of these two loving couples.
是多么地幸运
I want to thank you guys.
我想谢谢你们
Santana, Britt?
桑塔纳 布里特
Blaine, Kurt?
布莱恩 科特
I want to thank you guys for being so brave.
我很感谢你们如此勇敢
And so honest.
如此真诚
And for standing up here
你们站在这里
and showing all of us
向我们所有人宣誓
that love and marriage is so much bigger
爱与婚姻超越了
than we thought it could be.
我们的认知
And also so much simpler.
爱与婚姻也如此简单
Love and marriage is when two people say to one another,
就是一个人对另一个人说
"I love you because I love you,
我爱你 仅此而已
"and I know this is gonna be one heck of a ride,
我知道婚姻是美好的
"but I don't want to do it
但我只想
"unless I can do it with you."
与你步入婚姻殿堂
And now, the vows, please.
现在请说结婚誓言
My husband's in the bathroom and he's missing all the vows.
我丈夫在厕所 他要错过结婚誓言了
Blaine?
布莱恩
I'm a man who's always lived in the shadows.
我一直活在阴霾中
And everyone who's come into my life has always tried
我生命中遇到的人总是想
to pull me out into the sun
把我从阴霾里拉出来
or push me back into the darkness.
或把我推进黑暗中
I've been bullied, outed and misunderstood.
我被欺凌 被出柜 被误解
I honestly thought that I would never find real love.
我以为自己永远不会找到真爱
The world seemed so scary and confusing.
这个世界好像很可怕 令人费解
It was just too fast.
一切总是太快
It made me feel dumb just because my brain worked differently.
因为我的大脑与众不同 我总觉得自己很蠢
And then you came along,
然后你出现在我身边
and even if someone had told me that it wasn't gonna work out,
即便有人告诉我这行不通
and that at the end of all of our struggling
我们拼命挣扎
and all of our work, it would just end in heartache...
拼命努力过后 还是会以心碎告终
I would've said yes.
我会说我愿意
A thousand times yes.
一千次我愿意
I would've suffered it all
即便有一丝可能
just for the tiny chance to be standing up here marrying you.
能与你结婚 我愿意忍♥受一切
I'm a work in progress.
我并不完美
I am a work in progress.
我并不完美
I'm a work in progress.
我并不完美
I'm a work in progress.
我并不完美
You don't ask me to come out of the shadows.
你没叫我走出阴霾
You help me rip away anything that's blocking the sun.
你帮我驱散挡住太阳的一切
It's time for all of us to walk into the sunshine together.
我们都该一起走入阳光了
Forever.
永永远远
Is that something you want to do?
你愿意与我一起吗
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
And now by the power vested in me by the Internet
现在以互联网赐我之名
and the state of Indiana
以印第安纳州之名
and under a God who for sure if he believes in love,
以相信真爱
then he fully endorses the loving marriages of
并完全赞成这两对神仙眷侣的
these two wonderful couples,
神之名
I now pronounce you wife and wife
我宣布你们妻妻
and husband and husband.
与夫夫
You may kiss one another.
现在你们可以亲吻对方了
Hello. My name's Pierce Pierce.
你们好 我叫皮尔斯·皮尔斯
And I'm Brittany's father.
我是布里特妮的父亲
Uh, I was just told that I was expected
我刚知道我要
to stand up and give a toaster.
站上来送烤面包机[祝酒]
But, uh, I just called Target, and they're closed, so...
但我刚打给塔吉特超♥市♥ 他们关门了
instead I'd just like to say a few words.
那我就简单说几句
Brittany?
布里特妮
I'm so happy that you and Santana finally found one another.
我很高兴你和桑塔纳终于认定彼此
You look absolutely stunning in that gown.
你们穿婚纱美晕了
And, um, honestly, I can speak on behalf of my wife...
我可以代表我妻子说
you're the prettiest one here.
你今天是最美的
And I don't just think you're the prettiest.
我不仅觉得你今天最美
I think you're the prettiest by a long shot.
我觉得你会一直最美
I mean, if you look at all the other girls here,
你看看今天在座的女士们
there's really no contest.
你无与伦比
I mean, some of them are just downright homely.
她们有些简直太一般了
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
You're-you're blowing it.
你搞砸了
And you need to sit down.
你得找个地方坐下
'Cause nobody is uglier than you without your clothes on.
因为没人会比你裸奔更难看了
Knock it off.
闭嘴吧
I was just informed
我刚刚得知
that no one's ugly and to knock it off!
没人长得难看 我得闭嘴了
In closing,
最后
I just want everyone to be really careful of the candles.
我希望所有人都小心烛火
Because with all that dry wood and hay bales,
因为这里都是干燥的木头和草堆
this place could go up like a blowtorch.
这地方很可能会烧得跟喷灯似的
And we'd all be dead in minutes.
然后很快我们就会死光光
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
All right, everyone, so, uh, at this time,
好了 诸位 一般到现在
we would normally be serving dinner.
我们该享用午餐了
But, um, before we do that,
但在那之前
we have a gift for each and every one of you.
我们想为你们每个人送上礼物
So, in case you're basic and you don't know,
要是你们刚接触还不太了解
OTP stands for "One True Pairing."
OTP指的是"天造地设的一对"
And I've been lucking enough to find mine with Brittany.
而我非常幸运 能找到我的另一半布兰妮
And Kurt and Blaine were lucky to find each other.
科特和布莱恩也很幸运能找到彼此
And so in the spirit of everyone here finding their OTP,
为了祝愿大家都能找到自己真正的另一半
please join us on the dance floor.
请一起到舞池中间来
And let's get this party started.
派对开始了
**One, two, three, uh*
*一 二 三
**My baby don't mess around*
*我女友从不乱搞
**Because she loves me so*
*因为她如此爱我
**And this I know for sho'*
*我清楚明白这点
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表