You guys are perfect together.
你们俩太登对了
Thank you, Tina.
谢谢你 蒂娜
Wait, let me get this straight.
我来理一理啊
You want me to fire Coach Beiste?
你想让我开了碧斯特教练
I don't want you to fire her.
我没让你开了她
I didn't even want to come talk to you.
我都没想过来找你
It's just... I've been really worried,
我只是心里很不安
and I felt like I had to.
觉得一定得过来一趟
She's been acting really weird. How so?
她最近真的很反常 怎么反常
Well, first, I noticed that Sam Evans
首先 最近一直都是
had been running practices a lot
萨姆·埃文斯在负责训练
because she's been absent so much.
因为教练经常缺席
And also she started yelling all the time
她还总因为一些鸡毛蒜皮的事
about the stupidest things.
大喊大叫
Listen, I-I can't just fire somebody for yelling.
大喊大叫不能成为开除人的理由
I'm teaching a class in pedagogical screaming
我还在社区大学
over at the community college.
带教育学尖叫课呢
I'd look like a hypocrite.
开除她 我会像个伪君子
No,but, listen, here's the kicker,
不 我来爆个料
last night, when Coach Beiste was locking up...
昨晚 碧斯特教练锁门的时候
she was wearing this shirt from the Victoria's Secret
她穿着一件维秘卡车司机系列的
Truck Driver collection that was, like, five sizes too small,
吊带背心 被她撑得紧紧的
and she was scarfing down all these drugs.
她还狼吞虎咽地吃下一堆药丸
She had, like, three bottles of pills on her desk.
她桌子上一共有三瓶药
Well, I appreciate your coming to me.
很高兴你把这件事告诉了我
I'm actually quite envious of all the snooping around
你这样四处打探还没被发现
you've been able to do without detection.
真是太厉害了
It's like you're Batman, only gay.
跟蝙蝠侠似的 只不过是基佬
I guess it's like you're Batman.
这样反而更像蝙蝠侠了
Look, she's a great coach,
听我说 她是个好教练
and I don't want her to get fired.
我不希望她被炒鱿鱼
All I'm saying is that if she did, Sam Evans could take over.
但如果她被炒了 萨姆·埃文斯就能接手
He's young, he's exciting,
他年轻气盛
and he's got a lot of fresh ideas that could bring
想法更新颖
this football team another championship.
能帮我们球队再夺桂冠
Kurt, I just... I don't think you're being supportive.
科特 你怎么不支持她们呢
You're right. I'm not being supportive.
没错 我是不支持
I'm not gonna support something
我亲身经历过 所以我没法支持
that I know from personal experience
对于这个可怕的决定
is a horrible decision that they're going to regret.
她们会后悔的
Oh, Kurt, can I have a word with you?
科特 能和你谈谈吗
Oh, um, I'm gonna go.
那我先走了
No, Unibrow, stay.
不用 蜡笔小新 你也留下
Kurt, I took what you said to heart,
科特 我仔细想了你说的话
and I thought long and hard about it, and...
我用心考虑了很久
it occurred to me that you may have a point.
我发现 你的话是有道理的
Okay, maybe Brittany and I are too young to get married.
也许布里特妮和我现在结婚太早了
I mean,after all, that's why it didn't work out
毕竟 你和布莱恩
with you and Blaine, right?
也是因为这样才分手的
Or maybe it didn't work out
但也许你们分手
because you're a judgmental little gerontophile
是因为你是个喜欢指手画脚的怪胎
with a mouth like a cat's ass.
喜欢老头子 还口无遮拦
Maybe Blaine got tired of hearing your shrill,
布莱恩厌倦了你的喋喋不休
self-aggrandizing lecture about how you felt
自以为是 絮絮叨叨
the two of you were at the very apex
每一次烧饭 甚至放屁的时候
of the gay rights movement every time you so much as cooked
都说着你们俩是如何走在了
macaroni and cheese together or farted.
同性恋权利运动的前锋
Maybe Blaine didn't want to be with someone who looks like
也许布莱恩不想和一个笑起来
they just removed their top row of dentures every time they smile
就像是刚把上排假牙摘下来的人交往
or someone who doesn't dress like an extra
也可能因为你打扮得
Maybe Blaine grew weary of dating a breathier,
也许布莱恩厌烦和娘炮约会了
more feminine Quinn Fabray.
你娘过奎恩·法布蕾
Maybe he finally got freaked out by your strange obsession
也许他被你的恋老癖吓到了
with old people that causes you to skulk around nursing homes
这让你像只能嗅出癌症的猫一样
like one of those cats that can smell cancer.
偷偷躲在老人院
Maybe he got tired of watching you
或者他不想看到
drape yourself on every piano you happen to pass
你在经过的每架钢琴上即兴弹唱
to entertain exactly no one with,
结果却没逗乐一个人
say, some song that Judy Garland
你唱的净是朱迪·加兰
choked on her tongue in the middle of
唱到一半被舌头哽住的歌♥
or some sassy old Broadway standard made famous
或者被另一位已逝的酒鬼丑老太婆
by another dead alcoholic crone.
唱红的百老汇标准曲目
Maybe Blaine woke up one day and said,
也许有一天布莱恩醒来说
"You know what, I don't want to marry a sexless,
你明白吗 我不想和一个不男不女
"Self-centered baton twirler.
自以为是的军乐队领队结婚
Maybe I need someone who knows more than three dance moves."
也许我需要一个会不止三种舞蹈动作的人
The finger wag, the shoulder shimmy
而你只会摇手指 抖肩膀
and the one where you pretend to twirl
还有假装两半屁♥股♥系着
two invisible rainbow-colored ribbons attached to your hips.
两条隐形彩虹颜色缎带抖臀部
So, you know what, maybe that's why it didn't work out.
或许这才是你俩没成的原因
Maybe it has nothing to do with me and Brittany.
与我和布里特妮没关系
Maybe it's just that you are utterly,
可能只是因为你完完全全
utterly intolerable.
彻彻底底让人不能忍♥
Maybe that has something to do with it.
可能这才是症结所在
Exactly fun. You know, you just, like, tuck behind.
有趣吧 你只要收紧臀部
Yeah. Roll the arms.
没错 舞动双手
To the right. Turn to the right.
往右边 转向右边
Clap. Turn to the left.
拍手 转向左边
All right, sluts, I'm out.
行了 荡♥妇♥们 姐不跳了
Becky, we just started practice ten minutes ago.
贝基 我们才练了十分钟
I have a dinner date with Darrell.
我和达雷尔约了午饭
Look, Becky, if you're too tired, just say so.
听着 贝基 你累了就直说
You don't have to lie.
没必要撒谎
I'm not lying, Tanya.
我没撒谎 塔尼娅
But here's a lie:
但下面这句才是谎话
you guys getting in college. Oh. Oh, snap!
你们上了大学 让我说中了吧
Freshmen 15s in the house.
我眼前俩妞胖了十五磅哟
There he is. Told you.
他来了 说了吧
Sorry, Becks, but we got to fly
抱歉 贝贝 我们得赶紧了
if we're gonna make our 6:30 reservation at Shutters.
不然赶不上百叶窗餐厅六点半的预订了
And you know they don't like to hold a table.
你知道他们不留位置的
Let's hit it, boyfriend.
走吧 男朋友
Deuces.
这局平了
Uh, nice to meet you. Hi.
很高兴认识你们 你好
I'm morally outraged. Thank you. I gained five pounds max.
我要气疯了 谢谢 我最多胖了五磅
We've got to talk to Sue.
我要和苏谈谈
Right. Darrell. Of course. Ugh.
还有达雷尔 一定要谈
Why are you using Mounds bars?
为什么要用芒兹糖
Aren't jelly beans more traditional?
一般不是用软心糖豆吗
Mounds bars are the lesbians of candies.
芒兹糖是女同性恋的糖
Jelly beans are the gays, of course.
而软心糖豆是男同性恋的糖
I used my better-than-yours math brain to figure out
我用我强过你的数学大脑精确算出了
exactly how many minutes Santana and I have spent together,
我和桑塔纳在一起多少分钟
and I'm putting the mini Mounds bars into this giant jar
我要把迷你芒兹糖放到这个巨大的心型罐子里
to give to her as an engagement present.
作为我给她的订婚礼物
I am so sorry that I interrupted your proposal.
我很抱歉打断你们的求婚
I'm bitter. I have this firm belief
我嫉妒你们俩 因为我坚信
that people shouldn't get married until they're 30.
人们要到三十岁才能结婚
But I believe in you and Santana.
但我相信你和桑塔纳
You remind me of Blaine and me.
你们让我想起了我和布莱恩
Except for the fact that she and I are actually still together.
但事实上我和她还在一起
I'd like to believe that we're just on a hiatus.
我相信我们只是暂时分开
And I'd like to think that Lord Tubbington
我还认为肥墩墩大人
isn't secretly videotaping me while I'm in the shower
没有偷♥拍♥我洗澡
and selling it on Craigslist. Doesn't make it true.
然后卖♥♥给广♥告♥网呢 但不代表这是真事
Okay, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, um,
我本来不想告诉你的
he's moving in with Dave Karofsky.
他要和大卫·克罗斯基同居了
You know, Blaine. Not Lord Tubbington.
是布莱恩 不是肥墩墩大人
I was just helping them decorate yesterday.
我昨天还帮他们装♥修♥了
Where's the bed?
床呢
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表