it feels good to do it with someone I feel so safe with.
能跟让我觉得很安全的人一起出来玩玩感觉很好
Yeah. I, uh, I haven't been out with anybody since, um...
嗯 我也一直没约过人出来...
Mercedes and I broke up.
自从我跟梅赛德斯分手后
Even though this isn't a date.
虽然这并不是约会
Wait, wait, I'm very confused. I had it on good authority
等等 我糊涂了 我有可靠消息
that Dave Karofsky was attracted to bears.
大卫·克罗斯基喜欢熊
Except in this case, a "Bear" refers to a burly, gay man,
但这里的"熊" 是指壮汉同性恋
not an actual bear.
不是真的熊
That would be really dangerous and completely insane.
那很危险 而且完全是疯了
Well, my tenure at this school has expanded my horizons
因为在学校任职
on what is or isn't considered insane.
我对疯狂的定义已经拓展了
Will Schuester once submerged a Lucite platform
威尔·舒斯特曾把一块有机玻璃平台
into the McKinley swimming pool
浸在麦金利泳池里
so he could literally walk on water
就为了能在水上行走
to propose to his girlfriend.
好向女朋友求婚
Now, that's pretty insane.
这多疯狂
This just has to stop.
这必须停下了
I don't want to get back together with Blaine. I've moved on.
我不想跟布莱恩复合 我已经向前看了
I met someone online-- his name is Walter.
我在网上遇到了别人 他叫沃特
Oh, Porcelain, oh, no, no, no, no.
瓷娃娃 别啊
You will not come out of this alive.
你一定会送命的
This person is obviously a cannibal.
那人一听就是食人魔
I mean, look at you.
看看你啊
You are exceptionally well marbled.
你身材多棒
If I were on a deserted island with everybody I knew,
如果我跟我所有认识的人一起落在荒岛上
I would absolutely eat you first.
我绝对会先吃你
It doesn't even have to be a deserted island.
都不非得是荒岛
There could be any number of casual dining establishments,
就算有各种餐饮机构
and I would still opt to eat you--
我也还是会吃你
a mouthwatering, delicious, corn-fed Porcelain rump roast.
令人垂涎 美味 吃玉米的瓷娃娃臀肉
Okay, I'm leaving.
好吧 我走了
You just have to stop, okay? I'm serious.
你得停下 好吗 我说真的
But what about your fabulous, over-the-top gay wedding?!
那你盛大美丽的同志婚礼呢
I already told Becky she could be the celebrant!
我已经告诉贝基她可以做司仪了
When else am I ever gonna get to Provincetown?!
要不然我还有什么机会去普罗温斯敦啊
Wow, that's intimidating.
简直吓尿
Blaine, thank you so much
布莱恩 谢谢你
for taking time out of your extremely busy schedule to teach us.
百忙之中抽出时间教我们
Yeah, you know, we were gonna ask Brad the piano player
是啊 我们本打算找弹钢琴的布拉德
but then I found this scrapbook that he keeps of women's feet.
但我发现他有一个收集女人脚部照片的剪贴本
Okay. Anyway, um,
好吧 总之
have seat-- but don't st sit any which way,
坐下吧 但别随便坐
make sure you sit up straight. Don't slouch.
一定坐直了 别佝着身子
Elbows always 90 degrees away from the piano.
手肘永远呈90度 离开钢琴
Just so you know, I'm not really a beginner.
告诉你一下 我也不是什么都不会
My dads put me in lessons when I was four years old,
我4岁时我两个爸爸送我去上过课
and I just got bored, so I quit.
但我觉得太无聊 就退课了
Huh. That's so unlike you.
太不像你了
Um, I've made this cute little chart
我做了个表
above the keys to help you guys out. Okay, good.
在键盘上方 帮你们找位置 好的
So go ahead and find middle C for me.
找一下中音C
Got it. Excellent.
找到了 很棒
Um, so I want you to think of middle C, also known as C4,
把中音C 也就是C4
as kind of a quaint little town between bass clef land
当做低音谱号♥和高音谱号♥之间
and treble clef land. So, it's kind of easy.
一座古雅小镇 这挺简单的
No, no, I'm sorry. Wait. Can you just, like, slow down?
那个 抱歉 等等 你能慢点说吗
God, what time is it?
都几点了啊
Whew, I fell asleep hours ago
我几小时前就睡着了
when you were yammering on about good posture and...
就是你们说什么良好坐姿的时候
a quaint little town.
还有什么古雅小镇
Um, what are you doing up there?
你在上面做什么呢
I'm just loosening some bolts.
拧松螺栓
You have no business being in here.
你根本不该来这儿
Funny, that's exactly what I was gonna say to you.
有意思 我也打算这么说你的
I thought I was rid of you two years ago.
我以为我两年前就摆脱你了
Then you came limping back to Lima
然后你带着一箱子的亮粉和眼泪
with your suitcase full of glitter and tears.
又一瘸一拐地回到了利马
All right, I think we should probably reschedule this. No.
好了 我们再安排时间吧 不
That is an excellent idea. Wouldn't you say so, Sam?
这主意很棒 你说呢 萨姆
Awesome idea. Later, buddy.
好主意 回见了 伙计们
Uh... Go. Get out of here. Go on.
走吧 出去吧 走吧
Hey, Rachel, uh, wait up.
蕾切尔 等等
Coach, you are one bad-ass, crazy super bitch.
教练 你真是个碉堡 疯癫的大婊砸
Oh, Becky, if you just said I am one bad-ass, crazy super bitch,
贝基 如果你刚刚是说我是个碉堡 疯癫的大婊砸
you are correct.
那你就说对了
**I hate the world today*
*我如此愤世嫉俗
**You're so good to me*
*你对我那么的好
**I know, but I can't change*
*而我却无心改变
**Tried to tell you but you*
*想向你直接坦白
**Look at me like maybe*
*但你看我的眼神
**I'm an angel underneath*
*把我当作个天使
**Innocent and sweet*
*外冷内热又善良
**Yesterday I cried*
*昨夜我放纵大哭
**You must have been relieved*
*你一定非常释怀
**To see the softer side*
*看到我软弱一面
**I can understand how*
*我非常能够理解
**You'd be so confused*
*你为何如此困惑
**I don't envy you*
*我不嫉妒你单纯
**I'm a little bit of everything*
*姐是复杂的个体
**All rolled into one*
*包罗万象猜不透
**I'm a bitch, I'm a lover*
*姐很婊 却爱得炽热
**I'm a child, I'm a mother*
*姐幼稚 却母性四射
**I'm a sinner, I'm a saint*
*姐有罪 却乐善好施
**I do not feel ashamed*
*姐活出自我姐骄傲
**I'm your hell, I'm your dream*
*姐可怕 却是你的梦中情人
**I'm nothing in between*
*姐不羁给自己戴标签
**You know you wouldn't want it any other way*
*承认吧 你就喜欢姐这种味道
**Just when you think you've got me figured out*
*当你以为足够了解我
**The season's already changin'*
*姐却潇洒在风中离去
**I think it's cool, you do what you do*
*就这样各活各的人生
**And don't try to save me*
*别再试图拯救姐了
**I'm a bitch, I'm a lover*
*姐很婊 却爱得炽热
**I'm a child, I'm a mother*
*姐幼稚 却母性四射
**I'm a sinner, I'm a saint*
*姐有罪 却乐善好施
**I do not feel ashamed*
*姐活出自我姐骄傲
**I've been numb, I'm revived*
*姐曾心碎 业已复苏
**Can't say I'm not alive*
*姐仍渴望一片真心
**You know you wouldn't want it any other way*
*承认吧 你就喜欢姐这种味道
Gosh, this place brings back so many memories.
天呐 这里让我想起好多事
I haven't been here in a million years. Tell me about it.
我都好久没来这里了 可不是
When I look back at who I was in high school, it's, like,
我想起我高中时的样子时
I don't even recognize that dude at all.
简直恍如隔世
That's why I admire you so much.
这就是我喜欢你的地方
You have been through a lot to get to where you are today.
你能走到今天 经历了很多艰辛
Dave?
大卫
I thought it was you!
我就觉着是你
You look great.
你看上去好棒
Have you been working out?
去锻炼了吗
Oh, uh, yeah, but...
是啊
Nelson, this is my boyfriend,
尼尔森 这是我男友
Blaine. Hi. Hey, nice to meet you.
布莱恩 你好 认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, I'm just here with my boyfriend, Stuart.
我也是带男友来的 斯图尔特
Dave, is that you?
大卫 是你吗
Wait, you guys know each other?
等等 你们也认识吗
Yeah!
当然
We went out a few times.
我们约会过几次
Wait, is that Dave Karofsky?
等等 那不是大卫·克罗斯基吗
It's Patrick.
我是帕特里克啊
Dave, Dave, it's me, Patrick.
大卫 是我啊 帕特里克
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表