**I just can't hide it (You've got me burning up)*
*我无处藏匿 你让我欲♥火♥焚身
**I'm about to lose control and I think I like it*
*快要脱缰 却心动不已
**I think I like it, yeah*
*心动不已
**I'm so excited*
*我兴奋难抑
**I think you get to me*
*你让我情难自已
**I'm so excited (I've got to give it up)*
*我兴奋难抑 我就快缴械投降
**I know, I know, I want you*
*我知道 我知道 我想要的是你
**Baby*
*亲爱的
**Look what you do to me*
*看看你干的好事
**You've got me burning up*
*你让我欲♥火♥焚身
**And I know, I know, I know*
*我知道 我知道 我知道
**I know, I know*
*我知道 我知道
**I want you*
*我想要的是你
**I want you*
*我想要的是你
If I could just steal your attention for one moment.
麻烦大家注意一下
On behalf of our inspirational brides,
我谨代表我们有才气的新娘们
my husband and I-- whoa, that was weird to say.
我丈夫还有我自己 这么说还真怪
It's weird. Uh, we would like to say thank you.
的确很怪 我们想对大家致以诚挚的谢意
Thank you, thank you so much to all of our family
谢谢大家 谢谢我们的家人
and to all of our friends for showing us, by example,
还有我们的朋友 谢谢你们向我们展示
that real love is worth waiting for.
真爱是值得等待的
And worth fighting for.
也是值得努力争取的
We would like to dedicate the next song
我们想把接下来这首歌♥
to all the couples in the room, be it official or unofficial.
送给在场正式的或非正式的情侣
All right. So all couples to the dance floor, please.
好了 所有的情侣请到舞池中来
Come on.
快来吧
**Our day will come*
*有情人终成眷属
**And we'll have everything*
*笑拥春月江山
**We'll share the joy*
*嗔笑缠绵
**Falling in love can bring*
*沐浴爱河
**No one can tell me*
*虽轻稚懵懂
**That I'm too young to know*
*却明晰一切
**(Young to know)*
*明晰一切
**I love you so*
*我爱你如痴
**(Love you so)*
*爱你如痴
**And you love me*
*你爱我如醉
**Our day will come*
*有情人终成眷属
**If we just wait a while*
*毋须心焦
**No tears for us*
*毋须泪流
**Think love and wear a smile*
*心怀爱恋 笑挂嘴角
**Our dreams have magic*
*魔幻梦境
**Because we'll always stay*
*只因你我终将
**In love this way*
*相爱到白首
**Our day will come*
*有情人终成眷属
**(Our day will come)*
*有情人终成眷属
**Our dreams have magic*
*魔幻梦境
**Because we'll always stay*
*只因你我终将
**In love this way*
*相爱到白首
**Our day will come*
*有情人终成眷属
**Our day will come*
*有情人终成眷属
Oh... I thought we were doing takeout on the risers.
我以为我们会在升降台那边吃外卖♥♥
We could've went to a real restaurant.
我们也可以去餐厅
I was feeling nostalgic.
我想怀旧一下
I wanted to relive our Tuesday lunches.
我想重现一下周二午餐时间
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I know you think I'm crazy for proposing to Mike.
我知道你觉得我是疯了才会向麦克求婚
But it's... it's a little hard,
看到身边的朋友喜事连连
seeing all these fun, exciting things happening to your friends
我心里确实不好过
and not getting a little jealous.
怎么会一点不嫉妒
I mean, look at Kurt and Blaine and how spontaneous they were,
科特和布莱恩就像是天作之合
and how everything just worked out.
一切困难都迎刃而解
I wish, just for once, that could be me.
我也希望能有一次 主角会是我
No one loves being alone.
没人喜欢孤独终老
I know I don't.
起码我不是
But I also know you can't just force yourself
但我也知道你不能通过逼自己谈恋爱
to be in a relationship to avoid it.
来避免它发生
I mean, that's how you miss out
因为这样的话
on finding the perfect person for you.
你会错失对的那个人
I mean, if you hadn't dumped me,
就好比说 要不是甩了我
you never would've started dating Mike.
你就不会开始跟麦克约会
Excuse me, you broke up with me.
抱歉 是你跟我分手的
No.
不是
Because I had a fake stutter?
就因为我假装口吃
Stop. That is not what happened at all.
够了 根本就不是那样的
I never would've broken up with you.
我从未跟你提过分手
You're awesome.
你棒极了
I'm sure I'll be fine being alone forever...
我知道这辈子自己一个人也会过得很好
Tina, your problem is that you always worry too much.
蒂娜 你的问题是老是想太多了
You're not going to spend your life alone.
你是不会孤独终老的
How can you be sure?
你怎么知道
How about this?
要不这样
Let's make a pact.
我们做个约定
If we're both not married by 30,
要是到30岁我们都还没结婚
we'll marry each other.
咱俩就凑成一对
Oh, my God, Artie, yes!
天啊 阿蒂 太好了
We love each other,
我们都爱彼此
our sexual chemistry is undeniable...
在性方面也很合拍
See?
是不
and our kids
还有我们的孩子
are pretty much guaranteed to get into every preschool.
想读哪家幼儿园都没问题
Okay.
好的
I officially accept your invitation to be your backup fiancée.
我正式接受做你备胎未婚妻的邀请
How romantic.
好浪漫
I mean, I think everyone needs a little more Tartie
我觉得人人都该多点
in their lives.
"蒂阿"精神
I think we're more Artina.
我看是阿娜精神
Look at us.
瞧咱们
Already putting the other person first.
现在就已经互相礼让了
That's a sign of a healthy relationship.
这是一段健康关系的表现
Here's to always having somebody amazing to roll with.
敬常伴左右的酷家伙
And as we know, no one rolls better than me.
我们都知道 没人比我更酷
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Okay, Sue.
好的 苏
We know you're in here.
我们都知道你在这
You can come out now.
你可以出来了
Well, well, well.
诶呦喂
If it isn't my gender-gentle AnderHummels
这不是我那温柔可人的安德哈梅尔一家
and the autistically feisty LoPierces.
和孤僻好胜的洛皮尔斯一家吗
Sue, we appreciate the very strange lengths you went
苏 很感激你神乎其技地
to push us both to the altar, but...
将我们带去圣坛 不过...
What are we doing here?
叫我们到这干嘛
Well, I have one last gift for both of you, my legacy couples,
最后还有一份礼物要送给你们 我的遗赠伴侣们
and I wanted to give them to you myself.
我想亲手交给你们
Don't worry, it's not a song.
别担心 不是一首歌♥
Or a minority choir.
也不是个怪咖合唱团
Now, I realize, uh...
我意识到
that you all see me as a driven, richly complex,
你们一直视我为激励鞭策
emotionally bipolar role model,
难以捉摸而又情绪化的楷模
but after all these years,
不过经过这些年
I can't help but see you as my own kids.
我也把你们当自己孩子看待了
Inside each of your envelopes you will find
在你们各自的信封里面
your very own honeymoon showcase showdown.
有你们各自度蜜月的地方
Oh, but we already booked a honeymoon.
但我们已经订了蜜月
Oh, but I canceled that honeymoon.
但我已经帮你取消了
A weekend trip to Provincetown?
普罗温斯敦[避暑胜地]周末之旅
Staying in Andrew Sullivan's cabana house?
入住安德鲁·苏利文的房♥子
Well, Andrew's an old friend of mine. Or he used to be.
安德鲁是我的老朋友 曾经是
We're not speaking now, it's a long story.
我们现在都不理睬对方了 说来话长
A month-long, all-expenses-paid trip
费用全免 为时一个月
to the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island
去往亚特兰提斯度假中心的天堂岛
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表