I'm not gonna let you get away with this!
我不会让你得逞的
Becky Jackson, do not stand in my way,
贝基·杰克逊 不要挡我的路
lest I brand you a traitor.
别逼我把你视为叛徒
I've performed unspeakable acts of loyalty for you.
我曾因忠于你做下卑鄙之事
She said she's performed unspeakable acts of loyalty.
她说她曾因忠于你而做下卑鄙之事
Really? Like what?
是吗 比如呢
I shoplifted for you!
我为你偷过东西
I perjured myself before a grand jury.
我在大陪审团面前做过伪证
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
你是否宣誓说实话
and nothing but the truth so help you God?
并只说实话
I swear.
我发誓
I don't even know why,
我都不知道为什么
but hurting kids with a burned-down school
但烧学校 伤害那些孩子
is my moral limit!
是我的道德底线
You're evil, Sue Sylvester!
你是个恶魔 苏·西尔威斯特
And you're not my friend anymore.
你再也不是我的朋友了
Becky Jackson, don't you trundle away from me.
贝基·杰克逊 不许从我面前滚开
You toddle out of this office,
你敢走出这间办公室
and you will never come back!
就再也别想回来了
You.
你
You did this.
这都怪你
You turned her against me.
是你害她跟我反♥目♥
No, she turned on you all by herself.
不 她跟你反♥目♥是自己的主意
Okay.
好吧
It's hard to believe it's only been a year
真难以置信我才离开
since I walked the halls of NYADA,
纽戏一年
but I feel like a completely different person.
但我感觉已经换了个人
I used to be just like them-- naive and eager--
我以前跟他们一样 天真 急切
and I used to see this place as just another stepping stone
我以前只把这里当做另一块敲门砖
on the way to bigger things.
前方有更远大的目标
But I'm not that girl anymore.
但我已经变了
I've been through the fire and clawed my way back,
我经历了烈火 艰辛重生
and now I'm here to ask for a second chance
现在我来请求获得第二次机会
from the one woman who can do it.
请求唯一能给我这个机会的女人
And you know what? She might laugh in my face,
知道吗 她或许会当面嘲笑我
and I don't even care, 'cause I know one thing for sure.
我不在乎 因为有一点我确定
I can do this.
我能行的
Rachel Berry?
蕾切尔·贝里
Madame Tibideaux is ready to see you now, briefly.
缇碧戴尔女士可以见你了 不要太久
Okay.
好的
But I wouldn't get my hopes up.
别抱太大希望
She's been looking forward to this.
她一直等着这一天呢
You can go in now.
你可以进去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Butt Chin? I... mean, William.
屁♥股♥下巴 我是说...威廉
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
What a wonderful surprise.
真是又惊又喜
I'm just as surprised as you are, Sue.
我跟你一样惊讶 苏
Actually, principal Sylvester,
其实 西尔威斯特校长
I... hope you'll, uh...
希望你能...
take the formality of this meeting seriously.
严肃对待此次会面
I need to make sure you understand
我需要确保你理解
what I am telling you today.
我今天跟你说的话
And Mr. Schuester is a witness,
舒斯特先生是作为证人
as well as an aggrieved party.
也是受害方
Well, I'm happy to clear up any confusion.
我乐意化解任何误会
Something has come to my attention, something grave and...
我注意到一件事 一件重大...
almost beyond...
几乎...
I saw your hurt locker, Sue.
我看到了你的"伤心集中营" 苏
Oh, my God. I can't believe my eyes.
天呐 我简直难以相信自己的眼睛
Sue Sylvester keeps the keys to this place?
这里属于苏·西尔威斯特吗
Now, in executive coaching,
在高管训练中
they train us to be ready for the most extreme circumstances.
我们被教导要为最极端的情况做准备
But what I saw next chilled me to my marrow.
但我接下来的所见 简直令我寒彻骨
Myron?
麦伦
My own nephew?
我的亲外甥
He's just an innocent bystander, a tween genius who...
他就是个无辜的旁人 少年天才
loves sequins too much.
非常喜欢亮片
What?
搞什么
I am all for young love, but, uh... but
我虽然支持青春爱情
this is wrong, right?
这简直变♥态♥
I could've overlooked, oh, so many things,
有很多事我都可以忽略
but what I saw next left me no other choice.
但接下来看到的一幕 让我别无选择
What's this?
这是什么
Sweet...
老天
Sue Sylvester?
苏·西尔威斯特
I don't see how my...
我不明白
personal forms of recreation, uh,
我个人的娱乐方式
have negatively impacted my job performance.
对我的工作表现有什么不利影响
I inspire people by stoking my own embers, if you will.
我的自娱自乐对别人是一种激励
And I stand by, and am very proud,
我对自己
of what good I have done for this school.
对学校的贡献十分骄傲
And if I think if you were to ask any McKinley parent
如果你去问麦金利的家长
or student or any reader of the U.S. News and World Report...
或学生 或《美国新闻与世界报道》的任何读者
I take my responsibilities seriously, Principal Sylvester.
我对自己的职责十分看重 西尔威斯特校长
And clearly...
显然
a part of you does as well.
你内心也对此有几分看重
But after I saw your locker of vendetta and your...
但看过你的复仇储物间
pornographic spread,
和你的色情刊物之后
I cannot allow you near the students of McKinley.
我不能再允许你接近麦金利高中的孩子
Or... any other young people, anywhere, ever.
或是再接触任何地方的任何年轻人
It is with profound regret
虽然十分惋惜
that I terminate your employment.
但我要解雇你
I'm sorry, wha...?
对不起 什么
I'm sorry, what did... you say?
你刚刚说什么
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Hello, America, I'm Geraldo Rivera.
各位观众你们好 我是格拉尔多·里韦拉
Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Sylvester.
华盛顿 杰斐逊 麦迪逊 西尔威斯特
My guest tonight is an American treasure--
我今晚的嘉宾是美国的国宝
or at least, she was.
至少曾经是的
Champion cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester
啦啦队教练苏·西尔威斯特
has led a life chock-full of winning.
这辈子一直是常胜将军
Lately, Sue, it seems like
但最近 苏 似乎
you've been smacked around by the loser stick.
你遭遇了失败
Is that right?
对吗
Well, Geraldo, uh,
这个嘛 格拉尔多
despite being one of the scions of American education,
虽然是美国教育的传人之一
I have recently lost my position,
我最近失去了职位
my financial security and my legacy has been tarnished.
经济保障 我的遗志也受到了玷污
And today, I intend to set the record straight.
今天 我想把话说清楚
But, Sue, reading your record of accomplishments,
苏 但看你的成就记录
they seem almost too good to be true.
简直好得不真实
And when our fact-checkers pored through them, Sue,
我们的核实人员去进行了查证 苏
they found out that most of them are made up.
发现大都是伪造的
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Well, for instance, we learned
比如 我们发现
that you were not born in the Panama Canal Zone,
你并非出生在巴拿马运河区域
you did not fight in the Falklands War,
你并未参加马岛战争
you did not play any role in extracting the dictator Noriega,
你并未参与营救独♥裁♥者诺列加
nor is there any evidence whatsoever
也毫无证据能证明
that you were ever waterboarded.
你曾受过水刑
Now, Geraldo, I'm gonna stop you right there.
格拉尔多 我要打断你一下
I waterboarded myself.
我水刑了自己
You did not direct the TV movie the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,
你没有指导电视电影《达拉斯牛仔啦啦队》
you don't have Trinidadian roots,
你没有特拉尼达的血脉
nor were you ever, even for the shortest time,
你也从未 哪怕是短暂地
the tambourine player for Wilson Phillips.
为威尔逊·菲利普斯演奏过手鼓
I played tambourine for Wilson Phillips.
我才是威尔逊·菲利普斯的手鼓手
Geraldo, I-I'd like to respond to some of these allegations.
格拉尔多 我想就一些指责做出回应
You've claimed to have romantic involvements with Dan Quayle,
你称自己曾与以下人有过恋情 丹·奎尔
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表