**Oh, you gonna be wiping your weeping eyes*
*你会流下悔恨的泪水
**What I said*
*我说啥来着
**Oh, lord*
*主啊
**What I said now*
*我说啥来着
**Ride, Sally, ride*
*到处转 莎莉
Oh, wait.
等等
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, we'll be posting names this week,
我们本周将贴出告示
but that was really amazing, Roderick. Thank you.
但你太棒了 罗德里克 谢谢
Why don't we just let him in?
为什么不直接让他加入
Okay, you're in!
好吧 你加入了
Thank you.
谢谢
Loyal subjects,
忠诚的子民们
Homecoming Day is upon us,
返校节即将到来
and I am pleased to welcome back one of McKinley High's
我很荣幸地请回了麦金利高中
most distinguished graduates,
最为杰出的一位毕业生
who will serve as Grand Marshal
她将作为今晚活动的
for tonight's activities.
大礼官
Becky Jackson, I hand it over to you.
贝基·杰克逊 你来说吧
Becky.
贝基
Listen up, bitches.
听好了 小婊砸
Tonight Becky Jackson's in charge.
今晚由贝基·杰克逊做主
Rule number one,
第一条规则
I'm bringing my Taser.
我要带上我的泰瑟枪
I am going to drop anyone who is not dressed in school colors.
没穿学校校色的人 都要被我电倒
Rule number two,
第二条规则
no making out under the bleachers.
不许在看台下面亲嘴儿
That's where I'm gonna make out.
因为那里被我承包了
Rule number three,
第三条规则
every student must bring two books
每位学生必须带两本书
to burn at the bonfire.
在篝火晚会上烧掉
Rule number four...
第四条规则
Okay, that's enough. Give me the microphone.
行了 够了 把麦克给我
Give me the microphone.
给我
The losing team will be sacrificed.
输掉的队伍要被祭祀
Okay, that's enough.
行了 够了
Let go of the microphone.
放开麦克风
Honey, I'm gonna peel your fingers off one by one.
亲爱的 我要把你的手指一个个掰下来了
Give me the microphone!
把麦克给我
Give it to me!
给我
Oh, there she is.
她在这儿呢
Come on. You don't want to be late
走吧 合唱团第一次正式会议
for the first official glee club meeting.
你不想迟到吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I was just...
嗯 我就是...
thinking about Mr. Shue.
在想舒老师
About how he did it.
他是怎么做到的
About how he turned nothing into what we became.
他是怎么把零变成我们后来的一切
As individuals and as a team and as friends.
个人的成就 团队的成就 还有我们的友谊
Well, we can't recreate what we had,
我们不能重复过去
but we have to be open to finding something new
但我们要准备迎接新的
or different or better. Yes.
不同的甚至更好的东西 是啊
So, why don't we just have the meeting in here?
我们为什么不直接在这里开会呢
I mean, since I am the only member?
因为我是唯一的成员嘛
First of all, we have to have the first meeting
首先 第一次会议一定要
in the choir room. It's tradition.
在合唱室开 这是传统
And second of all, you're not the only member.
其次 你也不是唯一的成员
Someone new joined yesterday. Wait, who?
昨天又有人加入了 什么 谁
I cannot believe you did this!
你居然这么做
We sat down, we made rules.
我们坐下来 定过规矩的
No poaching.
不得挖墙脚
It's not poaching.
不是挖墙脚啊
She came to me.
是她来找我的
I don't feel comfortable with this.
我觉得这样不太好
Even if they let me on the Warblers,
就算他们允许我加入林莺
I'll be fighting for every vocal breakout.
我也要为每一个音符做斗争
Yeah, you'll be fighting that fight anywhere.
你不管在哪都要斗争的
Yeah, but at least here, it'll be a fair fight.
但至少在这里会是公平竞争
With the changes Principal Sylvester
因为西尔威斯特校长
has made to the school, it's academically on par
对学校的整改 学校的学术水平
with any private school in the state.
能与本州所有的私立学校平起平坐
My parents are willing to let me transfer here
如果我真心希望 我父母愿意
if it's what I want.
让我转校过来
And besides, what did you expect me to do?
再说 你以为我会怎么做
I mean, say no?
拒绝吗
Jane asked me not to say anything
珍求我在转校手续办好之前
until the transfer papers were through.
不要说出来的
I just spent the last two days threatening to quit my job
我过去两天一直以辞职为要挟
in order to convince everyone to let her in,
努力说服每个人让她加入
and as soon as I did,
我刚刚做到
she tells me she's leaving to join your team?
她就告诉我她要走人 加入你这边了
I was humiliated.
我好丢人
Blaine, you have a full team
布莱恩 你的人都满了
and God knows how many other students at Dalton that would kill to join.
而且其他的道尔顿学生也是削尖了脑袋想加入
Don't act all cool and loving about this, Kurt.
别一副无所谓的样子 科特
I'm sure you're very happy about all of this.
你心里一定乐坏了
I wouldn't be surprised if you made this all happen
看到你对大卫的那个反应
after seeing you with Dave.
如果这是你一手造成的我都不会惊讶
Uh, maybe I should just go.
我还是走吧
No, it's okay. No, stay.
没事的 留下
No, no, stay. You're fine.
不 留下 没事的
You should stay and see what kind of people your coaches are.
你该留下看清你教练的真面目
This whole friendly competition thing...
我们之间的友好竞争
it's over.
到此为止了
The new and improved glee club has officially begun.
新升级的合唱团正式开始了
Introducing our first two members,
介绍我们的首两位成员
Jane and Roderick.
珍和罗德里克
If you build it, they will come.
只要你建好 他们就会来[出自《梦想之地》]
Well, they'd better come fast.
最好快点来了
I mean, I'm sorry, but two people?
抱歉泼冷水 不过俩人怎么够
Shut up, Tina.
闭嘴 蒂娜
There's actually four.
有四个
As per usual, my undeniable sexual magnetism
和往常一样 我无法抗拒的性引力
has worked yet again.
再次发挥神效了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
this is Mason and Madison McCarthy.
这两位是麦森和麦迪森·麦卡锡
Hey, gang.
大家好
We're super pumped there's a glee club again.
合唱团又回来了 我们好开心
Now, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
They can obviously log roll and kick toss,
他们的动作肯定过硬
but can they sing?
但歌♥声如何呢
Well, not to toot our own horns... Toot!
倒不是自卖♥♥自夸 夸
But we've won karaoke night
但我们从三岁开始
at the Wapakoneta Summer Cheer Camp
每年都能在沃帕科内塔夏令营的
every year since we were three. It's in our blood.
卡拉OK之夜获胜 有天赋 就这么任性
Our parents met while touring
我们父母是跟随
with the inspirational, world-famous singing group,
闻名世界 激励人心的人人至上歌♥唱组
Up with People.
巡演时认识的
Oh, no, no, no, no.
糟糕
I think I've made a mistake.
我觉得我犯了个错误
No, it's okay. You're welcome.
没事 欢迎你们
I mean, you're gonna have to audition.
你们还得参加选拔
We have a very rigorous process.
我们的入选流程很严格
I mean, not really. Sugar Motta was literally tone-deaf.
也不算 苏格·莫塔就是个音痴
Yeah, but she was hot.
但她性感啊
I'm actually really happy.
我很高兴
This is the start of something really special.
这是一段特别旅程的开端
And I know that most of you came home just for homecoming
我知道你们大多是回来参加返校节的
and not for me and Kurt,
而不是为了我和科特
but we can't tell you how grateful we are for your help.
但你们能帮忙我们感激不尽
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表