but I really feel like the whole wedding planning thing,
但我真觉得全部的婚礼策划
it's just all falling on me.
都是我一个人在做
What's the matter?
怎么了
Tell me. Are...
告诉我
Are you having second thoughts?
你是后悔了吗
Have you noticed how exhausting
你注意到 你搬回来之后
it's been ever since you moved back in?
我们相处得多累人吗
The other day, we got into a three-hour fight
前两天 我们吵了三个小时
because I used a towel to wipe off my mouth
就因为我脸上还沾着牙膏
while there was still toothpaste on my face.
就用毛巾擦嘴了
Well, how is someone else supposed
你弄成那样子
to use it when you leave it like that?
别人怎么用啊
Living together is supposed to be a trial run,
同居算是试婚
and I got to tell you, I think we are failing it.
我告诉你 我觉得结果不太好
Thank you for finally saying something truthful.
谢谢你终于说了句实话
Where's that guy been?
你早干嘛去了
Huh? Where have you been?
你哪去了
You've been completely aloof and totally remote and distant.
你近来彻底冷漠疏远我
It's like I don't even know you anymore.
我感觉都不认识你了
I feel like you're just silently judging me.
我感觉你一直在默默地指责我
What do you even want anymore?
你现在到底想要什么
Do you even want this wedding?
你还想办婚礼吗
Do you even want to marry me?
你还想跟我结婚吗
Maybe I don't!
或许不想了
What changed?
是什么变了
Was it something that I did?
是我做错了什么吗
Because...
因为
Because you know...
因为
I love you, I love you so much.
我爱你 我很爱你
And I-I really think we can make this work.
我真的认为我们能行的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But we-we're kids.
但我们还太小
Look.
听我说
We had a great run,
我们曾经浓情蜜意
but let's just call it quits
但还是现在就退出吧
before we completely hate each other.
免得我们彻底仇视彼此
I will never forgive you for this.
我永远不会原谅你
Kurt Hummel?
科特·哈梅尔
I'm Ricardo.
我是李嘉图
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等
My spin class ran late.
我的课拖堂了
I...
我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I-I-I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to go.
我得走了
Thoughts?
怎么样
Come on, Danny, pay attention.
丹尼 看仔细点嘛
You're the only person I trust to show this stuff to.
我只敢表演给你一个人看呢
You see, Vocal Adrenaline is not like the New Directions!
肾上腺乐团跟新航向可不一样
They're all about precision and big dance ensembles.
他们要求动作精准 大型组合舞蹈
Perfection.
完美无缺
Can't rely on my old tricks
如果想赢下分组赛
if I want to get us a win at sectionals,
就不能靠以前那一套了
which means...
所以
no waiting till the last minute,
不能再等到最后才拿主意
no Mercedes to park and bark, and
不能再找梅塞德斯来助阵
no Journey.
也不能唱旅程乐队的歌♥
What I need to know is if I'm crazy
我需要知道我想让
for considering having the entire team
整个合唱团做齐后空翻
do a synchronized backflip.
是不是太疯狂了
Oh, why do I worry about anything
我何必担心呢
when I get to come home every night and see that face?
反正每晚回家都能看到这么可爱的小脸
Come on, you want to learn some of Daddy's dance moves?
来吧 想跟爸爸学舞步吗
Here we go, you ready?
开始了 准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
A five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
**Have you seen her*
*你是否见过她
**So fine and pretty*
*美丽俏佳人
**Fooled me with her style and ease*
*音容笑貌蛊惑了我
**And I feel her from across the room*
*炽热情义充满房♥间
**Yes, it's love in the third degree*
*这份让人煎熬的爱
*Ooh, baby, baby
*宝贝 宝贝
**Won't cha turn your head my way*
*尽情朝我看过来
**Ooh, baby, baby*
*宝贝 宝贝
**Well, don't skip romance*
*不要抗拒这份爱
**You're old enough to dance the night away*
*出落的美人 让我们舞尽这良宵
**Oh hey yeah, dance dance dance the night away*
*来吧来吧 让我们舞尽这良宵
**Oh come on baby*
*来吧宝贝
**Dance the night away*
*舞到太阳升起
All right!
好棒
Great job, guys.
大家很不错
It's, uh, it's getting better.
越来越好了
Remember, my office door is always open
记住 我办公室的大门永远向大家敞开
if any of you have any problems, so, um...
如果有问题可以来找我...
Am I dreaming?
我在做梦吗
Is that star of stage and screen Rachel Berry?
这位是舞台和荧屏明星 蕾切尔·贝里吗
I think the correct term is "unhireable."
"舞台和荧幕毒药"还差不多
Come on, your show wasn't that bad.
得了 那部剧也没那么糟
I actually liked, um...
我还挺喜欢
a-a bunch of it.
其中一部分的
You're a terrible liar.
你撒谎太烂了
No, I've just always seen the best in you.
不是 我只是总能看到你的闪光点
When I was in high school and everyone thought I was a loser,
在高中 大家都觉得我很差劲的时候
I knew that one day I would have the chance
我知道终有一日 我能让他们
to show them the truth.
见识到事实
And, well, I got my shot, and all I did was prove them right.
我得到了机会 却只是证明了他们是对的
That was just one misstep, Rachel.
那只是走错一步 蕾切尔
Yeah, well, that's really all you get these days.
如今这一步就够了
No, I don't believe that.
我不信
I mean, there's always something else,
总会另有机会的
especially for someone as talented as you are.
尤其是对像你这么有才的人来说
I mean, look at me.
看看我吧
Here.
在这儿
Yeah, I lost the New Directions!
我虽然失去了新航向
But now I'm coaching the most famous glee club in the world.
但现在我在指导一支闻名世界的合唱团
Yeah, which I have some pretty strong feelings about.
而且是我挺不喜欢的一支
I wanted to keep coaching,
我想继续执教
and McKinley doesn't have a glee club anymore.
麦金利高中现在没有合唱团了
Well, that never stopped you before.
你以前还不是照样干
I don't have any fight left in me, Rachel.
我现在没有斗争的劲儿了 蕾切尔
I have a baby, and, uh...
我有孩子了
And Carmel pays five times what McKinley did.
卡梅尔给的工资是麦金利的五倍
This is a good thing.
这是件好事
Besides, it's not like any of you guys are there anymore.
况且 你们又都不在了
Well... No, don't, please.
而且... 别 求你了
Don't give me some speech about
别再跟我说什么
being a part of something special makes you special,
参与到一件特别的事中也让你变得特别
and that I should just believe in myself,
说我该相信自己
because we're way past that.
那些都过去了
How about this?
这个怎么样
Have you ever seen a guy shoot a bow and arrow?
你见过人射箭吗
When would I have seen that?
我上哪看去啊
Wait, well, here-here it is.
听我说
The power is created by the bending of the bow, okay?
射箭的力量来自弓的弯曲
So-so the more... the more the bow bends,
弓越弯
the more potential energy is created.
势能越大
Life's challenges are just the bending of the bow.
生活中的挑战 就是弯弓
Well, think about it. Okay.
想想吧 好吧
The bigger the challenge, the more the bow bends,
挑战越大 弓越弯
the more potential you create to do something amazing. Right.
创造奇迹的势能越大 好吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表