All you have to do is just...
你只需要
find a purpose.
找到一个目标
Find the arrow that you're gonna put in that bow. Okay.
找到弓上待发之箭 好吧
You still got it. I still got it!
你总知道怎么安慰人 我确实知道
Oh, my God.
天啊
No. No. The only difference with my situation
不 不 但我的状况有点不一样
is that the bow didn't just bend,
我的弓不仅是弯了
it broke.
而是折了
What's going on? We're here for an intervention.
怎么了 我们来进行介入辅♥导♥
Rachel, we want to help you.
蕾切尔 我们想帮你
We are gonna watch
我们来看
That's So Rachel.
《你好蕾切尔》
Oh, no. No, we're not.
不要看
No, we're not, you guys. No, no, I think it's time.
不准放 不行 我们要看
I think you're ready to face your fears.
你已经准备好正视自己的恐惧了
No, I-I don't think so, Blaine.
我觉得我没有 布莱恩
Until you sit and watch That's So Rachel
你坐下来认真看看《你好蕾切尔》
and realize it really wasn't that bad,
就知道其实没那么糟糕
you're never gonna get over it.
不然你走不出来
Is this really happening right now?
这真的不是在开玩笑吗
Here we go. Oh, my God, you guys.
要开始了 我的天 你们啊
I am so tired from that train ride from Ohio.
从俄亥俄州来的旅途把我累坏了
Oh, thank heavens I inherited this loft
谢天谢地 我从我的同性恋奶奶们那里
from my two dead gay grandmothers.
继承了这间阁楼
Looks just like your apartment. It's nice.
跟你的公♥寓♥挺像嘛 还不错
Rachel, look!
蕾切尔 看
It's my grandmothers... s'
这是我奶奶...们的
purple piano!
紫色钢琴
I learned how to play on this!
我以前就用这架钢琴学弹琴
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's my piano.
这是我的钢琴
It came with the apartment.
它跟公♥寓♥配套的
Wait. Someone else lives here?
慢着 还有人住这里吗
That's right. Oh, my God.
没错 天啊
I'm Nittany Cuthbert,
我是尼塔尼·卡斯伯特
and this is Infiniti Domingo. It's uncanny.
她是英菲尼迪·多明戈 太可怕了
I feel like I can't breathe.
我要窒息了
What y'all doing in the apartment
你们都在我两年前买♥♥的
we bought two years ago?
公♥寓♥里干什么
And I'm Blartie, and I live here, too.
我是布拉蒂 我也住这儿
I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道便宜没好货
It's so horrible!
太烂了
No, it's not that bad. Blaine.
不 没那么烂 布莱恩
It's horrible.
很烂
Here, Rachel. I thought these guys
看 蕾切尔 我觉得这些家伙
could help you with your audition for Cats.
能帮你准备《猫》的试镜
Oh, the cats! The cats were the worst part, you guys.
猫的部分 猫那部分最烂了 知道吗
They have cancer.
它们得癌症了
Ugh! And then they started spraying everywhere.
真恶心 它们到处撒尿
Cert! Where have you been?
塞特 你去哪儿了
Let's just say I fed my worm to a warbler.
用我的小虫喂大鸟去了
He is so funny.
他很搞笑
Come here, kitty. Ah.
过来 小猫猫
Oh, my God.
天呐
Nailed him.
砸中他了
It looks like Cert forgot
塞特好像忘记
to take his narcolepsy medicine.
服用治嗜睡症的药了
He'll be fine. Yeah.
他没事的 没错
I thought you were gonna be singing.
你们应该唱歌♥啊
Where's the singing? Well, they cut it.
唱歌♥的部分呢 剪掉了
Gosh, Rachel, New York is the worst.
天 蕾切尔 纽约烂爆了
Even the muggers have muggers. Well, what happened?
居然还黑吃黑 怎么了
I was... I was... robbed at gunpoint,
有人拿枪抢劫了我
and... paralyzed in fear.
我吓得腿不能动
And I'm paralyzed.
但我腿本来就不能动
Anyway, Rachel...
好吧 蕾切尔
Line!
忘词了
Okay, uh, Mr. Shue, can we just please pause it?
舒老师 能暂停吗
II can't watch anymore. I get it. Like... All right.
我看不下去了 我已经明白了 好吧
Please.
求你们了
I think it's charming.
我觉得很可爱
It's a monstrosity. Oh, you're right.
简直是灾难 说得没错
I mean, this isn't the beginning that you had hoped for,
这不是你期望的开始
but it is... still a beginning.
但也算是一次开始
And since when are you a girl who does it the easy way?
你什么时候变成想走捷径的人了
It's just a TV show; it's not who you are.
这只不过是部电视剧 不代表你的本质
I mean, you're not gonna be defined by this failure.
也就是说 这部剧失败了 不代表你也失败了
The future will judge you
你怎样走出这部剧的阴霾
based on what you do to come back from it.
才决定你的未来
Look, I know you've been through this
我知道苏·西尔威斯特
with Sue Sylvester, but she's wrong.
跟你谈过这事了 但她错了
Depriving a student an education in the arts is so...
剥夺学生受艺术教育的权利真是...
I agree.
我同意
I think the arts are extremely important.
我也认为艺术课非常重要
But unfortunately,
不幸的是
the principals are in charge of the schools.
学校归校长管
Right, but aren't you in charge of the principals?
没错 但校长不该归你管吗
Even if I wanted to go over Sue Sylvester's head,
就算我想越过苏·西尔威斯特
and reinstate the Glee Club,
恢复欢乐合唱团
it would be impossible at this point.
现在我也做不到
The budget's already been set for the year,
今年的预算已经定好
and there is... no money for any new programs.
没钱支持新项目了
What if I gave the money?
如果我出钱呢
I-I have some left over from That's So Rachel.
我从《你好蕾切尔》赚的钱还剩下一些
It's not much, but I'd be willing to donate it
虽然不多 但我愿意捐出来
if it meant bringing back the Glee Club.
如果可以恢复欢乐合唱团的话
You know...
你知道的...
I have to admit, I...
我不得不承认...
wouldn't mind seeing Sue Sylvester taken down a peg.
我挺希望杀杀苏·西尔威斯特的威风
I mean, the grades are up, but I'm not sure about the caning.
成绩确实上来了 但我不认可体罚
I have a sneaking suspicion she's angling for my job.
我还怀疑她觊觎我的位子
That would not surprise me.
她野心很大 我并不惊讶
All right.
好吧
You've got a deal.
成交
On one condition. Okay.
但有个条件 行
You run it. Excuse me?
你来管理 你说什么
I don't know, Rachel, you seem like the perfect candidate to me.
蕾切尔 我觉得你就是最佳人选
Hey, Rachel.
蕾切尔
I showed up.
我如约到了
Six months ago you said
六个月前 你说
that we would all meet at that spot outside the loft,
我们都要在阁楼外见面
'cause no matter what, our friendships
因为无论如何 我们的友谊
were the most important thing.
都是最重要的
Well, I was the only one who showed up.
但只有我如约到了
And you were clearly in the midst of a nervous breakdown.
而你显然陷在精神崩溃中无法自拔
And...
而...
well, Blaine...
布莱恩他...
well, I-I blew it.
我搞砸了
I blew the best thing that ever happened to me.
我搞砸了我生命里最美好的事情
Are you sure you're not just saying that
你确定你这么说
because you're lonely?
不是因为孤单吗
I mean, New York must feel pretty empty without all of us there.
我们不在 你在纽约肯定很空虚
No.
不
Blaine's the love of my life.
布莱恩是我的此生挚爱
I started seeing this therapist
我去看心理医生了
who said that I have this thing with love.
医生说我对待爱人就是这样的
You know, men fight as a way to stay connected,
人们闹脾气是为了更亲密
but Blaine wasn't like that.
但布莱恩却不这么认为
He wasn't afraid of intimacy.
他害怕太过亲密
Ha-has he said anything?
他跟你说过什么吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表