No, sir.
不行
You know, now that I think about it,
不过我现在想想
he was pretty bossy today.
他今天真的很霸气
I cannot believe he convinced me to make our costumes.
真不敢相信 他说服了我去给大家置办行头
Oh, by the way, if you need help with that,
对了 如果你需要帮忙
I'm more than happy to pitch in.
我非常乐意
You can't go wrong with red and denim.
红T恤配牛仔裤准没错
How did you become so smart and adorable?
你怎么能这么聪慧可爱呢
Baby, can you hand me some sugar?
同学 能给我拿包糖吗
Sure. Thanks!
当然 谢谢
You're the only openly gay person I know.
你是我认识的唯一出柜的同性恋
That is so brave of you.
真是太勇敢了
Well, coming out was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
出柜是我这辈子做的最艰难的决定
But I'm telling you it feels so nice
但这感觉真的太棒了
to not be living a lie anymore.
我不用再活在谎言里了
So what about you, Joby?
那你呢 乔比
Are you thinking about coming out anytime soon?
有没有想过什么时候出柜
What? I-I'm not gay.
啥 我又不是同性恋
I'm straight as an arrow.
我是宇宙第一直
I'm attracted to women.
人家喜欢女生的啦
Obviously, of course.
当然的
Um, I-I had no idea, I...
我不知道
I mean, it's obvious that Rachel's only letting him
这不是明摆着的吗 蕾切尔让他进来
stay in the club because she has a fat crush on him.
留他在合唱团 都是因为她喜欢他
So do you. No, I don't.
你不也是 我没有
Oh, get real, you do, too.
得了吧 你就有
Yeah, maybe you're right.
是啊 你说得没错
Maybe having Finn Hudson around is a mistake.
也许留着芬恩·哈德森就是个错误
I'm gonna call an emergency meeting.
我现在就召集紧急会议
And another thing-- he wants us to do "Don't Stop Believin'."
还有呢 他居然让我们唱《永远坚定信念》
Our audience is gonna think we're doing
观众一定会觉得我们是在
a salute to The Sopranos finale.
致敬《黑道家族》的剧终集
You guys started without me?
你们居然不等我就开始了
Uh, hell yeah, Berry.
是啊 贝里
You're, like, ten minutes late.
谁叫你迟到了十分钟
You're lucky that I came at all
我能来就是给你们面子了
and I don't think that we should be having
人都不到齐
emergency meetings without all of our members, including Finn.
开什么紧急会议啊 还把芬恩排除在外
That's what this is about.
芬恩就是会议的主题
Okay, we're having second thoughts about him.
我们对他还是有所疑虑
For the record, not all of us are.
别把我算上
Okay, we can't kick him out.
我们不能把他踢走
I just personally persuaded him to come back.
我好不容易才亲自把他求回来的
Them personally persuade him to quit.
那你也可以亲自请他走了
It shouldn't be that difficult. He's already quit once before.
也不会有多难的 他已经放弃过一次了
Look, it's obvious that Artie
听我说 阿蒂和我
and I don't fit your idea of a proper leading man.
显然不是你心目中合适的男主唱
And honestly I don't care,
说实话 我也不想当
but he shouldn't be an evil jock.
但怎么也不能让一个邪恶运动员来当啊
I don't think that Finn Hudson is evil.
我不觉得芬恩·哈德森邪恶
Now, his girlfriend, Quinn Fabray?
不过他的女朋友 奎恩·法布蕾嘛
She's a grade-A bitch.
绝对是个超级大贱♥人♥
Hey, all I know
我只知道
is that when the jocks locked me in that nasty Porta-Potty,
当那些人把我锁在移♥动♥厕所里的时候
Finn Hudson rescued me.
是芬恩·哈德森救了我
Then, after rehearsal, he wheeled me home.
排练结束后 他还推我回了家
He wheeled me all the way home,
一直把我送回家
and he told my mom what happened
把发生的事告诉了我妈妈
and he apologized to her.
并向她道了歉
So, he's not evil.
所以他不是坏人
Not by a long shot.
一点都不坏
He's never called me fat.
他从没嘲笑我胖
I mean, that's better than most of the jerks at this school.
这已经比学校里大多数混♥蛋♥好多了
I guess when I got tossed into the Dumpster,
当我被扔到垃圾桶里的时候
he let me take off my Marc Jacobs jacket.
他让我先脱下了马克·雅各布的新款
That was kind of nice.
已经很不错了
He is awfully c-cute.
他人太帅了
Maybe he's not that different than us.
也许他和我们也没什么不同
Maybe he just wants to be accepted for who he is
也许他也只是想让别人接受真正的自我
and not for what people label him as.
而不是活在别人的目光里
And if we start excluding people,
如果我们不能接受他人
then we're no different than the people who exclude us.
那我们和那些排斥我们的人又有什么区别
So far, my time at McKinley has sucked.
至今为止 我在麦金利的生活简直糟透了
But... not this week.
但这周不同
I made some friends.
我交到了朋友
And that's always been really hard for me.
这对我来说一直不容易
I don't know what's gonna happen with this club, but...
我不知道这个合唱团会怎么样
maybe it'll be something special.
但也许它真的会不一样
Maybe it'll be somewhere safe where we can...
也许它会成为我们的避风港
learn from each other and be who we are,
让我们从中相互学习 展现真我
including people who are different than us.
包括那些与我们不同的异类
When we look back on our time here,
当我们回首这段过往
we should be proud.
会为我们所做的一切
For what we did and-and who we included.
所接纳的人 而感到骄傲
All in favor of keeping Finn in the Glee Club?
大家都同意芬恩加入合唱团吗
Aye. Aye.
同意 同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
Aye.
同意
For the last time, my hands are tied.
我最后说一遍 我无能为力
I can't offer Will Schuester a raise to run a club
我不能因为威尔·舒斯特接管合唱团就给他加薪
that no one cares about and has only six members!
再说那个合唱团就六个人 根本没人在乎
Fine, then we're gonna lose Will Schuester, and it's gonna be
好吧 那威尔·舒斯特就会走人了
under your leadership that McKinley High becomes
麦金利高中也会在你的手上
the most recent in a very long line of public schools
成为近年来一大批
that offer no performing arts whatsoever!
无法提供艺术教育的公立学校之一
And that's a fact that wounds me deeply,
人家好怕怕哦
neurotic, adorable Guidance Counselor Emma Pillsbury.
我亲爱的神经紧张辅♥导♥员艾玛·皮尔斯伯里小姐
I can't offer Will Schuester more money,
我不能给威尔·舒斯特加薪
but I can offer him something better.
但我能给他更好的
A precious adolescent memory.
珍贵的少年回忆
I scoured McKinley's archives
我翻遍了麦金利高中的档案
and found this footage of
找到了这段视频
the 1993 National Show Choir Championship
1993年的全国赛冠军录像
featuring a young, nubile William Schuester.
由年轻适婚的大好青年威廉·舒斯特出演
**Burn, baby, burn, disco inferno*
*尽情跳吧 跳垮地狱舞厅
**Burn that disco down*
*跳垮地狱舞厅
**Burn it down*
*尽情跳吧
**Burn, baby, burn*
*跳吧 亲爱的
**We're gonna burn it*
*我们尽情跳吧
**Burn it*
*跳吧
Congratulations, buddy.
恭喜啊 伙计
I just heard the great news.
我刚听到你的好消息了
Oh, thanks. Yeah. Terri and I are really excited.
谢谢 特丽和我也很激动
We've been talking about kids for a while.
我们一直都很想要个孩子
No, not that news. Knocking somebody up isn't difficult
不是那个 搞个孩子出来有什么难的
and hardly merits a congratulations.
哪里值得恭喜
No, I'm talking about your other news,
我说的是另一个消息
your leaving the profession of teaching.
你不再执教了
You know, to be honest with you,
实话跟你说吧
teaching is for losers.
废柴才教书呢
Nope, accounting is the career for you.
做会计才是你该干的
Oh, hey, I got you a going away present.
送你个分别礼物
An abacus.
算盘吗
Yeah, the Orientals say it's easier than a calculator,
东方人说这比计算器快
which is an obvious lie designed to make us feel inferior.
这谎言显然是为了让我们自卑
Oh, and here's five years worth of receipts
还有我五年的发♥票♥收据
in no particular order.
没按顺序放
You'll be happy to know that your first ever client
你的首位客户
is way behind on her taxes.
可好久没交税了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表