In a world where everything changes,
这个世界一切都在变化
some things always stay the same.
但有些东西却能始终如初
They say there's only three things
人们说生活中
you can count on in life:
只有三样东西能指望得上
death, taxes and Dalton Academy.
死亡 赋税和道尔顿学院
When Kurt and I broke up, I was devastated.
和科特分手后 我很崩溃
I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with him,
我曾以为会和他共度余生
and then suddenly he was gone.
可突然之间 他从我的生活中消失了
My therapist told me I should concentrate
我的心理医生说我应该
on the thing I love most:
把精力集中到最爱的事情上
music.
就是音乐
And then... I couldn't even do that.
可我连音乐都做不好
But then I started coaching the Warblers
之后我接管了林莺团
and I was totally reinvigorated.
瞬间就满血复活了
I know I stepped out of the box
我知道和大卫约会
when I started dating Dave,
就是一种突破
but honestly I thought I needed to shake things up even more.
但老实说 我觉得自己突破得还不够
I mean, everyone's always saying
人们不都说
change is a good thing, right?
改变是好事吗
So I stopped gelling my hair.
所以我不再抹发胶了
Terrorist!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I even stopped wearing bow ties.
我也不再打领结了
It's me. It's Blaine.
是我啊 布莱恩
Look, bro, okay, I don't care what your name is.
听着伙计 我不管你是谁
I'm not into that stuff.
别让我看见你这副德行
It was that moment I realized that I didn't need to change it up.
于是我意识到 我不必改变自己
I had to get back to where I once belonged,
我需要的是找回曾经的归属
and that's Dalton Academy,
那就是道尔顿学院
where no matter what happens,
无论天地如何颠覆
you can always count on the fact
这个真理永远不变
that nothing's ever gonna change.
那就是道尔顿学院会一直如初
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
You're Mr. Anderson, right?
你是安德森先生吧
Um, my name's Jane.
我叫珍
I am... new to Dalton.
是道尔顿学院的新学生
Uh... what do you mean?
什么意思
You're a girl.
你是女孩子啊
My dad went to Dalton.
我父亲是道尔顿毕业的
And two of my uncles.
我的两个叔叔也是
That's nice.
真好
But then here I was, stuck at one of
可我却只能上一所
the lowest-performing public schools in Ohio,
俄亥俄州最没文化的公立学校
with no arts, no music...
没有艺术 没有音乐
so my parents brought a Title IX lawsuit against Dalton Academy
于是我父母起诉道尔顿违反了教育法
and won.
并且胜诉了
That's shocking.
真是可怕
I mean, that's-that's amazing.
我是说 可喜可贺
Thanks, that's nice to hear.
谢谢 您这么说真好
Anyway, I talked to the Dean of Performing Arts,
我和表演艺术系的主任谈过了
and he said I should talk to you.
他让我来找你
I want to be a Warbler.
我想进林莺团
Attention, McKinley idiots.
请注意 麦金利的弱智们
It's homecoming week,
本周是校友返校周
which means that a bunch of old farts
也就是说会有一堆老笨蛋
will be creeping around the hallways
在走廊里闲逛晃荡
like Game of Throne White Walkers...
就像《权利的游戏》里那些白鬼一样
Did you hear? The glee club is back!
听说了吗 合唱团回归了
...horrifying me with their beer bellies
想想他们那些啤酒肚和肝斑
and their liver spots.
我就不寒而栗
And that's just the class of 2012.
这说的还只是2012届毕业生呢
The sign-up sheet is right over here.
报名表在这边
FYI,
还有一个通知
the much-beloved McKinley High homecoming dance
麦金利高中倍受欢迎的返校舞会
is canceled, due to...
被取消了 原因是...
uh, let's say Sharia Law.
要照顾伊♥斯♥兰♥教的教规
I'm a Loser.
废柴你好
I mean, honestly, I forgot how cold those slushees are.
说实话 我已经忘了雪泥能有多冰了
They chill you to the bone!
冷到你骨子里
I'm so sorry that happened, Rachel.
抱歉 蕾切尔
All right, guys, dinner is served.
好了 大伙儿可以吃饭了
You know what, though?
但你们知道不
It didn't really bother me.
我一点都不介意
It's like I felt good being an underdog again,
我好像很高兴能再度成为丧家犬
like I was getting back to my McKinley roots.
仿佛又回到了真正的麦金利
All that from getting slusheed in the face?
就因为被泼了雪泥
Well, I guess Becky did you a solid. Well, I don't know.
看来贝基还帮了你了 我也说不清
Uh, wait, so you two are codirecting, then?
等等 这么说你们俩会一起执教
Yes. Not really.
对 不完全是
Well, I guess we haven't come around to that conversation yet.
这事我们还没谈过
We're just focusing on recruiting right now, so...
我们现在的精力主要放在招募成员上
Oh, guess that's Blaine.
应该是布莱恩
Oh, hey, buddy.
好啊 伙计
Come on in.
进来吧
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Oh, my God, you will not believe
天啊 你们肯定想不到
the day that I just had.
今天发生了什么
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
What did I miss? Uh, not much,
你们都聊了什么 也没什么
but since I have you all here,
既然人都来齐了
we might as well get started.
我们可以开始了
We have some fierce show choir competition ahead of us
一场激烈的合唱大赛在即
and, uh, I think we should lay down some ground rules.
我认为应该先定下一些规矩
Yes. Uh, like no stealing each other's set lists
没错 比如不能偷彼此的曲目
and no spying.
不能搞间谍战之类的
And no poaching.
绝不能挖墙脚
And always be supportive and clap for each other,
不管怎么样 要相互支持
no matter what.
为彼此喝彩
I actually really, really need everyone's advice.
我现在就急需你们的意见
I have a huge dilemma.
我遇到大♥麻♥烦了
A girl wants to join the Warblers.
一个姑娘想要加入林莺团
What's the dilemma?
这算什么麻烦
You cannot be on the wrong side of history here.
你可不能成为历史的罪人
I mean, you of all people should know that.
你是最应该明白这个道理的
Well, I know, I just think
我知道 我只是觉得
that tradition is important, too, you know?
传统也很重要 不是吗
Yeah, well, some traditions are meant to be broken.
但有一些传统就是用来打破的
You have to let her try out.
你总得让她试试
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
试试又能怎么样呢
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
内部意见都无法统一的理事会成何体统
This house is built on a foundation of lies.
这个理事会本身就充满了谎言
The Warblers is a house of lies!
林莺团本身就是一个谎言
Order!
肃静
Look, look.
听我说
No decision has been made yet.
目前还没有决定什么
I'm just presenting the issue
我只是把问题提出来
for the Warbler Council to discuss.
请林莺团理事会商讨
Should female students be allowed to join?
女学生能否加入林莺团
You know, okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, what's next, huh?
那接下来会怎么样呢
Cat and dog Warblers?
猫猫狗狗都能成为林莺了吗
I mean, the very question is risible.
这个问题本身就是个无稽之谈
How about a student who's a skunk?
还有臭鼬呢
Should it be allowed to become a Warbler?
臭鼬也能成为林莺吗
We can't have a girl Warbler.
我们不能接收女成员
Imagine the sexual tension.
想想这会产生怎样的性张力
We would never get anything done.
到时候还能干成什么
But, uh, aren't most of you guys gay?
可你们大多数人不都是基吗
How dare you?!
好大的胆子
I have a girlfriend.
人家有女朋友的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表