him and me, alone in the loft.
情况变得很糟
I guess we're "too young."
看来我们还是"太年轻"了
Everybody says this is exactly what happens
大家都说高中恋情
to high school relationships
经过大一之后
after the first year of college, but I...
都会崩坏 但我...
I thought we were different.
我以为我们会有所不同
I'm really sorry.
我很遗憾
I got super depressed
我们分手后
after we broke up, and, uh...
我特别抑郁
my schoolwork sort of started to slip
我的课业下滑
and I got cut from NYADA.
我被踢出了纽戏
What?
什么
Uh... when are you gonna go back to New York?
你什么时候回纽约
I think I'm going to take a little break.
我想休息一阵
I wanted to be home, too.
我也想回家
Yeah.
嗯
I moved in back with my parents.
我搬回了父母那里
And I-I got a job. At Dalton.
我在道尔顿找到份工作
I am the new coach for the Warblers.
我是林莺合唱团的新教练了
But you don't...
但是...
you don't need a college degree for that?
这不要求有大学文凭吗
Well, I'm not a real teacher,
我不是真的老师
but the faculty advisor got Ebola or something,
但指导教师得了埃博拉还是什么的
so the timing was perfect.
所以我时机正合适
You know what? I think we need to make a promise to each other.
这样吧 我们跟彼此许下个约定
And I think that, from here on out,
从现在开始
it's you and me, together,
我们俩一起
and we are going to turn these lemons into lemonade. Okay?
我们要把坎坷之途变成康庄大道 好吗
All right.
好嘞
**Lift up your head, wash off your mascara*
*抬起头来 卸去眼妆
**Here, take my Kleenex, wipe that lipstick away*
*给你面纸 擦去口红
**Show me your face clean as the mornin'*
*展现你早晨的素颜
**I know things were bad but now they're okay*
*我知道事情已好转
**Suddenly, Seymour is standing beside you*
*西摩突然来到身边
**You don't need no make-up don't have to pretend*
*卸去铅华 无需伪装
**Suddenly, Seymour is here to provide you*
*西摩突然来给予你
**Sweet understandin', Seymour's your friend*
*贴心理解 温暖友谊
**Nobody ever treated me kindly*
*从未有人如此对我
**Daddy left early, Mama was poor*
*父亲早逝 母亲窘困
**I'd meet a man and I'd follow him blindly*
*遇见良人 无条件相随
**He'd snap his fingers me I'd say, "Sure"*
*响指一打 我就答应
**Suddenly, Seymour* *Suddenly, Seymour*
*西摩突然出现* *西摩突然出现
**He purified me*
*将我净化
**Suddenly, Seymour* *Suddenly, Seymour*
*西摩突然出现* *西摩突然出现
**Showed me I can* *Yes, you can*
*告诉我 我能行* *你的确能行
**Learn how to be more*
*教我如何进步
**The girl that's inside me*
*我内心的姑娘
**With sweet understanding* *With sweet understanding*
*他贴心理解* *他贴心理解
**With sweet understanding* *With sweet understanding*
*他贴心理解* *他贴心理解
**With sweet understanding*
*他贴心理解
**Seymour's your man*
*西摩是你的依靠
America...
美国人♥民♥
Ohio's winningest cheerleading coach is now
俄亥俄第一啦啦队教练如今
Ohio's winningest principal.
是俄亥俄第一校长了
Test scores are up,
考试分数提升
body mass indexes are down.
体重指数下降
How'd I do it?
我怎么做到的
The Sue Sylvester Three-Point Plan.
苏·西尔威斯特三点计划
1. a complete dietary overhaul.
第一 全面饮食整改
Protein shakes and raw kale.
蛋白质奶昔和生甘蓝
What am I supposed to do with saltpeter?
硝石是干吗的
Well, if you sprinkle it on your kale,
洒在甘蓝上
keep your sex drive down.
能降低性♥欲♥
Bon appétit.
好胃口
Sue Sylvester is triumphant.
苏·西尔威斯特胜利了
Number two:
第二
mandatory random weigh-ins and body shaming.
强制随机称重 挂胖子
Step up.
上来
Into the pigpen.
去猪舍
3. occasionally releasing hounds.
第三 偶尔关门放狗
My crowning achievement?
我最大的成就
Getting rid of that glee club.
干掉欢乐合唱团
Making sure that every last one of those sitter-diddled transvestites
确保所有那些易装癖者
were forcibly transferred to other schools
都被强制转去其他学校
and converting this place into the beehive of learning it is today.
将这里变成如今的学习圣殿
Heck, I even got William that job at Carmel High
我甚至帮助威廉拿到了卡梅尔高中的那份工作
to assure myself nothing but blissful night's sleeps.
以确保 从此能高枕无忧
Look at this place.
看看这里啊
I am helping to create
我在帮忙
the next great innovators in this country.
培养国家下一位奇才
You know why America's falling behind?
知道美国为什么落后了吗
Because every kid thinks they should be a rap mogul
因为如今的孩子都觉得自己该去做说唱歌♥手
or a movie star.
或者电影明星
Yes, young man whose name I will never care to know,
没错 我根本懒得知道你名字的小子
if there's one thing I am most proud of,
要说我最为自豪的事
it's the fact that I have proven,
就是我终于
once and for all,
证明了
young minds do not need the humanities
年轻人不需要学文科
or the arts.
和艺术
I'll admit it.
我承认
It's been a rough few months,
这几个月并不好过
but all things considered, I'm feeling okay.
但总的来说 我还好
Year three of NYADA is about to start,
纽戏第三年即将开始
and that means work study program.
所以要开始半工半读了
In year three, all students are required
所有大三学生
to go out into the world and hone their craft
都要进入社会 作为半专业人员
as pseudo-professionals.
磨练技艺
We're encouraged to be creative,
学校鼓励我们多想办法
get out of New York, shake things up.
离开纽约 改变一下环境
I'm lucky because I've already secured my internship
我很幸运 因为我在莱星顿退休演员之家
at the Lexington Retirement Home,
找到了实习的工作
where I will spend a year directing a stage production
我在那里花了一年指导我自己编剧的
of The Real Housewives that I wrote myself.
舞台剧《真实主妇》
All right. And speaking of shaking things up,
好嘞 说到改变
since I broke up with Blaine,
跟布莱恩分手之后
I haven't been seeing anyone out of respect to him,
出于对他的尊敬 我还没交过别的男友
but I finally decided to take the plunge.
但我终于决定迈出这一步了
I got on Tindr, and I signed up
我上了陌陌 还报名参加了
for an afternoon of speed dating.
一个午后速配约会活动
Hi, I'm Rich.
你好 我是理查
I'm Barry. My name's John.
我是巴里 我叫约翰
Kurt.
科特
I do pirate reenactments and I'm also a psychic.
我参演海盗重现表演 还是个灵媒
I am an accountant by day,
我白天是个会计师
and by night, I am also an accountant.
晚上也还是个会计师
To pay the rent, I work at a Mediterranean-themed
为了付房♥租 我在一家地中海主题的
vegan restaurant for pets.
宠物素食餐馆工作
I'm getting something. I sense that
我有感应了 我感觉到
you just broke up with someone.
你刚跟人分手
That-that's amazing. Uh, I-I did.
好厉害啊 的确是
I-I was actually engaged. Uh, he asked me.
我其实都订婚了 他求的婚
I-I feel like that's important for people to know,
我觉得我该让人知道这一点
but I'm the one who called it off.
但是我取消了婚约
Yeah, he-he's a great guy, and if I learned...
他人很好 如果我有...
Wait, you haven't dated since you broke up, have you?
等等 你分手之后还没约过会 对吗
Wow, you are psychic.
你还真是个灵媒啊
I don't need to be a psychic to tell
我就算不是灵媒也看得出
that you're not over this dude.
你心里还惦记着这人
We're going up against Mr. Shue at sectionals,
我们分组赛的时候要对阵舒老师
so I could really use whatever notes you have
所以我真的很需要你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表