I was really enjoying getting to know you.
我很想要去了解你
I didn't want to say something that would scare you off.
我不想讲些把你吓跑的话
Well, I can see that this is not a good fit.
我想我们不太合适
So, I'm not gonna waste any more of your time.
所以也不打算再浪费你的时间
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Wait, no, I'm sorry.
等一下 很抱歉
I... I don't mean to be rude.
我无意冒犯
It's just that this is just, you know, a lot to take in.
只是这需要点时间去接受
Well, how about this?
那不如这样
What if you and I just started out as friends?
要不咱俩从朋友做起
No expectations whatsoever.
不带任何杂念
We take it really slow,
咱们慢慢了解
and if either one of us gets uncomfortable,
如果有谁觉得相处得不舒服
we call it a day.
那就到此为止
I... I like the sound of that.
听起来还不错
Hey, well, so...
到家咯
Yes.
搞定
Sam, buddy, hey.
萨姆 伙计
What...
你...
I... I think that's my mail.
那是我的信吧
Oh, yeah, I know, Rachel asked me to steal it.
是的 蕾切尔叫我偷的
The bills, mostly.
大多是账单
She said that, you know, if you stopped paying them,
她说假如你停止还账
that maybe you would get all distracted with, like, collection agencies
也许你就会被追债公♥司♥的事所分心
and stop focusing on work,
没心思工作
which would give her an advantage on Vocal Adrenaline.
这样就更有利于她对付肾上腺乐团
Wait, seriously? Oh, yeah.
此话当真 当然
You know Rachel, she'll do anything to win.
你也知道为了赢蕾切尔会不择手段
I... I can't believe that she would do that.
我不相信她会那样做
We're friends.
毕竟我们是朋友
She had no problem reminding of that
她叫我邀请赛放水的时候
when she asked me to throw the invitational.
还提醒过我这一点
Between you and me, Rachel's kind of pissed at you.
悄悄告诉你 蕾切尔有点生你的气
Yeah, she thinks that your suspiciously constant positivity
她觉得你可疑地不断给予她鼓励
and encouragement is what clouded
导致她对演电视剧的决定
her judgment to do her TV show,
做出了错误的判断
and, um, she also blames you for that time she broke her nose,
她把弄断鼻子的事也怪到你头上
"Run Joey Run" And Boko Haram.
还有唱《乔伊快跑》 还有博科圣地
Which I don't know what the last one is.
最后一条我也不知道是什么
I am so naive.
我真是太天真了
She's been playing me this whole time.
她一直都在玩弄我
Well, hey, look, if you run into her,
要是你碰到她
could you please just do me a favor and tell her
能不能帮个忙告诉她
that I stole your bills,
我偷了你的账单
because she asked me to come at night,
因为她叫我晚上过来偷
and then there's this whole a.m./p.m. thing...
但现在是大白天
Get out of here. Get out of here!
快给我滚 滚
All right, guys, how we feeling?
好了 伙计们 感觉如何
You all ready? Yeah, I bet you're super stoked.
准备好了吗 包你嗨到爆
I am stoked.
我已经很嗨了
I've never been more stoked or more serious.
我从未这样嗨 这样认真过
You guys should be serious, too.
你们也要认真起来
Don't touch me.
别碰我
I want you to get fired up for what's coming, all right?
接下来我需要你们把热情点燃 好吗
Okay, yes, McKinley alumni tried to tear at my loyalties,
麦金利校友想拉拢我
and I almost let them.
还差点让他们得逞
But I will never let you down, okay?
但我不会让你们失望的 好吗
Vocal Adrenaline has always been the team to topple,
肾上腺乐团一向都倾倒全场
and today is no different, all right?
今天也一样 对吗
So I want you to own this stage and dominate.
我想你们去称霸这个舞台
Are you bipolar?
你是有躁郁症吗
Okay, show circle.
来打打气
That means...
意思是...
Okay.
好吧
it's kind of my thing.
这算是我自创的
We all just get in there and just...
就是凑到一起然后...
We don't like you.
我们不喜欢你
All right, amazing!
好了 天下无敌
You guys will learn that later.
你们之后会学到的
Okay, have a good show.
好了 祝演出成功
Just... just go out there and...
出场...然后
and... and win.
赢得比赛
Please direct your blank stares to the curtain behind me.
请把你们的死鱼眼转向我身后的幕帘上
Soon it will open and there will be blood sport.
这里很快就要上演一场血腥大战
Happy Hunger Games.
饥饿游戏快乐
May the odds be ever in your favor.
愿好运永远与你同在
**We were at a party*
*派对狂欢正嗨
**His ear lobe fell in the deep*
*他的耳垂掉进了海
**Someone reached in and grabbed it*
*有人伸手一抓
**It was a rock lobster*
*原来是只大岩虾
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
Wow, he is so not throwing this.
他绝对没在放水
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
**Down, down*
*下来 下来
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
**Rock, rock lobster*
*岩虾 大岩虾
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
**Rock lobster*
*大岩虾
**Crack that whip*
*小鞭子猛挥起
**Give the past a slip*
*往事抛脑后
**Step on a crack*
*跳上人行道
**Break your momma's back*
*谁才是赢家
**When a problem comes along*
*当麻烦降临
**You must whip it*
*鞭子挥起来
**Before the cream sets out too long*
*当热情退散
**You must whip it*
*鞭子挥起来
**When something's goin' wrong*
*当意外出现
**You must whip it*
*鞭子挥起来
**Now whip it*
*鞭打
**Into shape*
*成型
**Shape it up*
*准备
**Get straight*
*清醒
**Go forward*
*进步
**Move ahead*
*向前
**Try to detect it*
*努力发现
**It's not too late*
*为时不晚
**To whip it*
*抽起来
**Into shape*
*成型
**Shape it up*
*准备
**Get straight*
*清醒
**Go forward*
*进步
**Move ahead*
*向前
**Try to detect it*
*努力发现
**It's not too late*
*为时不晚
**To whip it*
*抽起来
**Whip it good*
*狠狠抽
**I say whip it*
*我说抽起来
**Whip it good*
*狠狠抽
**I say whip it*
*我说抽起来
**Whip it good*
*狠狠抽
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表