with individual strengths and weaknesses.
个人优势和弱势
Are we a team? Because look at us.
我们真的是一个团队吗 看看我们
Half of us are wearing uniforms from a different school.
有一半都穿着其他学校的校服
She's right.
她说得对
There is a major disconnect.
分化得很明显
We've got to make some changes.
我们得做些改变
Teams wear uniforms-- better grab a blazer.
团队就该着装统一 你们最好穿件西装
You guys would look great in blazers.
你们穿西装都很帅
This is McKinley, dude.
这里是麦金利 先生们
Yeah, your sexist empire doesn't even exist.
没错 你们的性歧视帝国在这根本不存在
Our look is iconic.
我们的穿着具有代表性
Synonymous with tradition and excellence.
代表着传统和杰出
Not to mention, it elevates anyone who wears it
更别提凡是穿上它的人
to sex-symbol status.
都提高到了性感度
Wait, I'll take one.
等等 我要来一件
Women love these.
女人们都爱这个
Do they?
真的吗
Come on, guys, we've welcomed you to our school with open arms.
拜托 伙计们 我们真心欢迎你们来我们学校
Semi-open.
半真心
You can't expect us to adopt your uniforms, too.
你们不能指望我们还要换上你们的校服
But, you know, it would save us the effort
但是这会给我们
of having to try and find a new look.
在塑造新形象方面省不少力
Okay, look, you guys, we've had a lot of success
好了 听着 我们曾在造型上
with this in the past,
取得了多次成功
so we'll just give you our uniforms
所以到比赛时
to wear during the competition.
会把我们的制♥服♥给你们穿
Red T-shirts and Converse are not uniforms.
红T恤和匡威可不算制♥服♥
You have costumes.
你们穿的那叫戏服
Guys, enough!
伙计们 够了
We need to have some unity here, okay?
我们得团结起来 好吗
Look, you attend McKinley now.
现在你们加入了麦金利
I'm really sorry, guys, but the blazers need to go.
很抱歉 孩子们 但是西装要脱掉
We are grateful that you've welcomed us to your school,
我们很感激你们欢迎我们来你们学校
and to be performing with you guys,
并和你们一起表演
but we didn't choose to come here.
但我们没有选择要来这里
You always talk about how important Glee Club
你们一直在说欢乐合唱团和麦金利
and-and McKinley is to you;
对你们有多重要
well, we felt the same way about Dalton.
我们对道尔顿也怀着同样的感情
And then we watched it burn to the ground.
然后我们就看着它化为了灰烬
These jackets aren't just uniforms.
这些外套不止是制♥服♥而已
They're a tribute.
它们也是一种悼念
A last surviving artifact of a place that meant so much to us.
是对我们颇具意义的学校最后的纪念物
It's all that we have left.
这是我们仅剩的东西了
You pumpkins got bigger problems than your costumes.
你们面临着比制♥服♥更严重的问题
I just got word that Sue is the new coach of Vocal Adrenaline.
我刚听说苏成为了肾上腺乐团的新教练
So you get fired from your old job,
这么说你被上一份工作炒了鱿鱼
and despite hating show choir
尽管你痛恨合唱团
and never having coached it before,
而且之前从未执导过
you're our new coach.
但你是我们的新教练
Correction.
纠正
I may be your new coach.
我有可能是你们的新教练
If I deem you worthy of crushing the New Directions!
如果我认为你们有能力拿下全国赛冠军
with a national championship
击垮新航向
you will be guaranteed under my tutelage.
你们一定会得到我的指导
And how exactly do we prove we're worthy?
我们要怎么证明自己的能力
By surviving the Barf-tron 200.
坚持做完"呕吐乐200"
The what? The Barftron 200...
什么 呕吐乐200
is a single consecutive five-hour workout routine
是一套连续五小时的健身动作
designed to invoke maximum nausea.
旨在引起最强烈的恶心反应
200 box jumps, 200 pull-ups,
两百次跳箱子 两百次引体向上
200 burpies, 200 wall balls,
两百次波比跳 两百次壁球传递
200 double-unders, and 200 consecutive run-throughs
两百次双摇跳绳 连续彩排两百次
of Frank Stallone's "Far From Over,"
法兰克·史特龙的《绝不罢休》
made famous by John Travolta's triumphant performance
因约翰·特拉沃尔塔在史上最棒电影续集
in Staying Alive, the best sequel of all time.
《龙飞凤舞》中的成功表演而走红
**This is the end*
*一切都结束了
**You made your choice and now my chance is over*
*你作出了决定 我丧失了良机
**I thought I was in*
*我以为我有戏
**You put me down and say I'm goin' nowhere*
*你将我击倒了 留我伤在原地
**Save me darlin'*
*拯救我啊宝贝
**I am down but I am far from over*
*我虽处于低谷 但我仍不罢休
**Give me somethin'*
*给我一点动力
**I need it all 'cause I am runnin' over*
*我需要你鼓励 我快精疲力竭
Try taking down a gazelle
试试赤手空拳
with your bare hands! That's hard!
制伏一只瞪羚 那才叫难呢
We're only halfway there!
我们才进行了一半
I am now pushing you harder
我要给你们施加
than the level at which I was previously pushing you!
比我之前施加给你们的更大的压力
That doesn't look hard at all!
这看起来一点都不难
Just passing the ball back and forth?
就这么来回传球吗
Sit up straight and engage those abs!
上身挺直 腹肌用力
**Save me darlin'*
*拯救我啊宝贝
**I am down but I am far from over*
*我虽处于低谷 但我仍不罢休
**Give me somethin'*
*给我一点动力
**I need it all 'cause I am runnin' over*
*我需要你鼓励 我快精疲力竭
if this is how fit you are at the peak of your physicality!
如果你们在体能巅峰时期就这个熊样的话
You should be ashamed of yourselves!
你们该替自己脸红
All right, everyone, take five.
好了 各位 休息五分钟
And then we're doing it all over again.
然后我们再来一遍
Sue Sylvester,
苏·西尔威斯特
I think I speak for all of Vocal Adrenaline
我可以代表肾上腺乐团对你说
when I say we'd be honored
由你做我们的教练
to have you as our coach.
是我们的荣幸
Sam, good, I need your help;
萨姆 来得正好 帮我个忙
we have to figure out what to do with this whole Warbler crisis,
我们要想办法解决这次林莺危机
especially now that Sue is on the attack.
尤其是现在苏开始也发威了
So here, will you put this jacket on?
你能穿上这件外套给我看看吗
Um, I think you're making a mistake.
我觉得你犯了个错误
With the jacket? It's just a jacket.
你说外套吗 这只是件外套而已
Look, we have to commit to this and just tell our kids
我们必须明确表态 然后告诉孩子们
that this is what we're doing, okay?
我们比赛时就穿这件
The Warbler's school burned down.
林莺团的学校被烧毁了
If this is gonna give them a little bit of comfort,
如果这样能让他们好受一点的话
then it's the least we could do.
那我们就该略尽绵力
I mean about taking that part in New York.
我是指接下纽约的那个角色
What about NYADA?
纽戏怎么办
What about NYADA?
纽戏还能怎么办
Look, Mercedes was right. It's pathetic,
梅赛德斯说得对
and worse than that, it's desperate
一心想着回纽戏
to cling to the idea of going back there.
不仅可悲 而且还很绝望
It's not pathetic to go back.
回去并不可悲啊
Hello, this is Rachel.
喂 我是蕾切尔
I... I...
我... 我...
That was Carmen Tibideaux.
是卡门·缇碧戴尔打来的
I'm back in NYADA if I want to be.
只要我愿意 就可以回纽戏
That's amazing!
太棒了
Oh, my gosh, I knew, I knew that you could just do it, I told you.
老天 我就知道你能行 我就说嘛
That's what I said. Did I not say that?
我就是这么说的 我没说过吗
I'm not going back there.
我不会回去的
What?
什么
Sam, I just want to go back to New York a winner,
萨姆 我想以胜者的姿态回纽约
not with my tail between my legs.
而不是夹着尾巴
And Mercedes is happy for me, Kurt is happy for me,
梅赛德斯为我高兴 科特为我高兴
Blaine's happy for me. Why can't you be?
布莱恩也为我高兴 你为什么就不行
You're the person who matters the most; just be happy for me.
你是最重要的人 为我高兴吧
I'm telling you the truth, okay, not just what you want to hear.
我在跟你说实话 不只是说你想听的话
Okay, you said that I was destined to be back in New York.
我说过我注定要重回纽约
Yeah, but not like this.
对 但不是这个样子
Like what? What's wrong with this?
什么样子 这样怎么了
This is what I wanted!
这是我想要的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表