You're gonna have to speak up.
你大声点
I got a bum ear. Scarlet fever.
我这只耳朵不好使 猩红热闹的
I know you.
我认识你
You're the Deaf Choir coach.
你是聋人合唱团教练
Was the Deaf Choir coach.
之前是
Oh, yeah, our funding got cut! Again.
没错 我们的资金又被裁了
And maybe my kids don't always sing on key or stay on the beat,
或许我的孩子不是总能找准音调和节奏
but they got a song in their heart,
但他们的心中有音乐
and that's worth more than all the tea in China.
这就比中国所有的茶都珍贵
I guarantee you, we will be back.
我告诉你 我们一定会回来
Okay. But right now,
好的 但现在
I got to make a living,
我还得赚钱养家
so I'm a part-time cop,
所以 我现在是兼♥职♥警♥察♥
part-time mixed martial arts instructor.
还兼♥职♥做综合武术指导
I hear your friends are missing.
听说你朋友失踪了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, I'm sorry, we're looking for my friends Kurt and Blaine.
抱歉 我们在找我的朋友科特和布莱恩
First we got to find Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson.
首先 我们得找到科特·哈梅尔和布莱恩·安德森
I'm-I'm so sorry. I'm just really worried about my friends.
抱歉 我就是很担心我的朋友们
You're probably worried about them,
你可能很担心他们
but I wouldn't if I were you, because ten to one,
但我要是你 就不会担心 因为他们
they've eloped to New York where they belong.
极有可能是私奔去了纽约 他们该去的地方
You don't belong there; you're a quitter.
你不属于那里 你净半途而废
You quit Broadway, you did that horrible TV show.
你离开了百老汇 拍了那部烂电视剧
You get what you deserve, sister.
你活该 姐妹
And that Karofsky fellow... ugh.
还有那个克罗斯基
There's no way Blaine is ending up with him.
布莱恩是绝不会跟他在一起的
That hairy sack of crap, one time, cut me off at a light
那个毛球蛋 有次在红绿灯抢我道
and gave me the finger. I'm sor...
还对我竖中指 抱歉
Once a bully, always a bully, I say.
当过恶霸 本性难移
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he kidnapped them.
如果是他绑♥架♥了他们 我都不会惊奇
Wait a minute.
等等
Maybe it was you.
或许是你
Funny Girl comes right back to town,
妙女郎回到了家乡
gets jealous of her more talented friends... What?
嫉妒自己更有才的朋友 什么
...so she chops them up into little bits... Okay...
于是把他剁碎了 好吧
...puts them on her Hibachi and feeds them to the new kids,
放在她的木炭火盆上 喂给新来的孩子吃
'cause they're so naive
因为他们如此天真
they'd do anything you asked.
他们会对你言听计从
All right, I get it. Uhhuh. You get a lawyer.
好了 我懂了 你去找律师吧
I'll do that. Don't you leave town.
我会的 别离开本地
Okay.
好的
Uh, why don't we just do what we rehearsed?
我们为什么不照排练的走
The-the Bruno Mars set list was too predictable.
火星哥的曲目太老套了
These songs are more unassuming.
这些歌♥曲更有新意
They create an emotional resonance.
能引起感情共鸣
Um, no disrespect,
无意冒犯
but we don't have time for a weekly lesson.
但我们没时间做每周任务了
Roderick is right.
罗德里克说得对
Maybe we should just stick to our original plan.
或许我们还是维持原计划比较好
Or we could shut our traps and trust our teacher.
或者我们可以闭嘴 听老师的
Because, the last time I checked,
因为如果我没记错
Rachel Berry has more talent in her little finger
蕾切尔·贝里小指头里的才华
than anyone in this stinkin', rotten town.
都比这破地方里的任何人多
Look, I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you.
我老实跟你们说
Sue Sylvester hates me.
苏·西尔威斯特讨厌我
She always has.
她一直讨厌我
And now she hates you guys
现在她讨厌你们
for joining the only club in the school
因为你们加入了这学校
that she can't control.
她唯一不能控制的社团
But it's not about winning a competition.
但是关键不在于赢下一场比赛
It's about being able to walk down the hallway
而是要能走在走廊上
and-and face Sue Sylvester-- or any Sue Sylvester
面对苏·西尔威斯特或其他
that you meet for the rest of your life
你们余生中会遇到的她那样的人
and-and show them that we may not always win,
让他们知道 我们虽然不能总赢
but we're not gonna go down without a fight.
但我们绝对会拼搏一番
So if you guys want to quit,
如果你们想退出
now is the time.
现在就是机会了
You'll probably have an easier experience at this school if you do.
那样你们在学校里的日子或许会更好受
But if you don't want to,
但如果你们不想退出
then we'll just stay here
那我们就留在这里
and-and we'll work super hard
努力投入
and put our noses to the grindstone
悬梁刺股
and we might even have to pull an all-nighter.
甚至可能得熬夜
An all-nighter?
熬夜
That's amazing!
好棒
Yeah, and we can order pizza
嗯 我们可以叫匹萨
and root beer and have, like, a party.
和根汁汽水 办个派对什么的
I'm s... Are-are you joining us?
那个...你是要加入我们吗
You want to win, don't you?
你们不是想赢吗
Yes! Yes!
是啊 太好了
Yes, we do!
是的
This is really good.
味道还真不错
It really is good.
嗯 是不错
I wonder if Sue made it.
不知是不是苏自己做的
Breadstix.
面包迪克斯
No, it's-it's the to-go breadsticks.
不 是面包迪克斯的外卖♥♥
We're definitely not gonna kiss later,
我们待会儿绝对不能接吻
'cause I just had, like, a ton of...
这里有好多...
Now one, two, three, go.
一二三 开始
Yes, okay, I know.
好吧 我知道
On three. On three means...
数到三 数到三是啥意思
One, two, three. Go.
一二三 上
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Look, Rachel, I get that you're mad at me,
蕾切尔 我知道你生我气
but I have a job to do,
但我还得做工作
and that's coaching Vocal Adrenaline.
那就是执教肾上腺乐团
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was totally out of line.
是我过分了
You were right.
你是对的
You were just doing your job--
你只是在尽职
which, by the way, is a lot harder
而且这份工作比你
than you made it out to be when you were teaching us.
教我们时说的要难多了
I know I'm not your student anymore,
我知道我已经不是你的学生了
but you taught me a very important lesson in being a teacher,
但你教了我一件做老师很重要的事
which is that you have to be devoted to your kids.
就是得为孩子们奉献一切
Well, between you and me, it's a lot harder to be
我就跟你说 为我不怎么喜欢的孩子
devoted to kids I don't particularly like.
奉献一切要难多了
Sorry.
抱歉
How are your kids doing? Are they... they ready?
你的孩子们怎么样了 准备好了吗
They're good. Actually, I'm kind of dying.
他们不错 但我要纠结死了
I just... I want them to be so good.
我好希望他们能表现好
I-I don't know. It's weird.
不知道 感觉好怪
I want this part to be over with.
我希望这场邀请赛赶紧结束
No, no, no. No.
不不
Enjoy this.
好好体味吧
Enjoy the beginning and the not knowing and the...
享受这开始 这悬念感
and the first steps with them.
和他们迈出的第一步
Because one day,
有一天
years from now,
很多年后
you'll be talking to one of them
你会重遇他们中的一个人
and you'll be amazed by the man or woman they've become.
对他们届时的成就感到震惊
Thanks, Mr. Shue. Yeah.
谢谢 舒老师 嗯
You are welcome.
不客气
But I am still a little upset with you.
但我还是有点生你气
I mean, all I did was put the best team I could on that stage.
我只是尽全力让我的团队在舞台上好好表现
You were the one that started in with the dirty tricks,
是你先使下流手段
like sending Sam to steal my mail.
让萨姆去偷我的信件
I didn't do that.
我没有啊
Sue. Sue.
苏 苏
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表