He-he seems to be in a good place about it.
他心态好像不错
Well, that's great.
那很好啊
Well, m-maybe I can fix it.
也许还能复合
D-Do you think you can arrange a meeting between he and I
你能安排我在利马和他见面吗
in-in a neutral place somewhere here in Lima?
不用支持我或者他
I'm confused.
我糊涂了
How do you plan to fix things long distance?
你们异地还怎么复合
Well... maybe it doesn't have to be long distance.
好吧...也许我可以回来
Look, I... I want to be here with you guys.
我...想和你们在一起
Uh, you've got to help me.
你得帮我
Maybe we can have our redemption here together.
也许我们能在这里重归于好
I think I have the perfect idea.
我想到好主意了
Thank you so much, gentlemen.
非常感谢 先生们
Yeah, we know that in the past
我们知道欢乐合唱团
the Glee Club and the AV Club have had friendly relations.
过去和视听学会关系很好
And we plan to keep that intact.
希望以后能继续保持
And we promise to learn your names, yes.
我们一定会记得你们的名字
And that goes for the band, too.
我们也会记得乐队成员的名字
What is this?
这是搞什么
We're bringing back the Glee Club.
我们要恢复欢乐合唱团
I went over your head
我直接找你上级
and got express written consent from the superintendent
已经获得他书面批准
and there is nothing you can do to stop us.
你无法阻止我们
Let me get this straight.
我说明白一些
The superintendent gave you permission
主管同意你们
to demolish a state-of-the-art computer lab
拆掉我国最先进的计算机房♥
to make room for a glee club.
给欢乐合唱团腾空间
He may have been aware that this was a computer lab.
他可能才知道这里曾经是计算机房♥
And who will be running this glee club?
谁来管理欢乐合唱团
You, Rachel?
你吗 蕾切尔
And me.
还有我
It's part of my third-year work study program at NYADA.
这是我在纽戏的大三实习项目
Okay, well, I have to, uh, admit I'm surprised at the speed
我不得不承认我非常惊讶
with which two of the Glee Club's
两个欢乐合唱团
more promising graduates
非常有前途的毕业生
have tucked their tails between their legs
这么快就夹着尾巴
and snuck back to high school.
溜回了高中
And while I'm always tickled
瓷娃娃你这种
at the sheer novelty of having a middlesex like porcelain,
中性怪物总是让我不禁失笑
'cause it's just so whimsical to talk to somebody
因为和你这种同志卡♥通♥海象
who looks and sounds so much like a gay cartoon walrus,
声色俱像的人说话简直是搞笑
you, rachel Berry,
还有你 蕾切尔·贝里
well, you crossed a line.
你已经越界
I don't appreciate being told off.
我很反感被告黑状
When we met up in New York,
我们在纽约见面时
you insulted me in front of my beau.
你在我炮♥友♥面前侮辱我
Simply because I flew a thousand miles
只不过因为我飞了一千英里
to be at your opening night
在你首演之夜
so I could walk out in the middle
中途溜走
and have sex all over your apartment.
在你公♥寓♥里每个角落做♥爱♥
And then you do this.
你竟这么报复我
You two have just entered
你们已经来到了
Sue Sylvester's Thunderstorm.
苏·西尔威斯特的雷暴中
And I will show you no mercy.
我不会让你们好看的
Give no quarter, and my battle with Will Schuester
我会不留情面 我与威尔·舒斯特斗争
will look like two adorable little baby pandas
还要使出浑身解数
play wrestling in comparison
而和你们斗就像是
to what I'm going to unleash on both of you.
和两个可爱的熊猫小宝宝摔跤
You will beg for death.
我会让你们求死不能
When will it come?
什么时候开始呢
You think you bottomed out
你以为你主演的恶心电视剧
with that abomination of a TV show you ran?
会是你人生的最低点吗
No, Rachel Berry, your national nightmare
想错了 蕾切尔·贝里 你最大的噩梦
has just... begun.
即将...开始
You smell like a nursing home.
你闻起来就像养老院的老人
Just be cool.
淡定就好
Keep your words as straight as an arrow.
有话就直说
I hope you weren't waiting long.
你没等太久吧
Uh, no, no. H-Hi!
没有 你好
Hi. Hello.
好久不见
Um, I-I appreciate you coming to see me.
感谢你来见我
I-I would understand if you had told me to screw off.
如果你说不想来 我也能理解
No! No, no. I-I've wanted to see you, uh...
不 我一直想见你
Well, I-I'm here to get you back.
我是来跟你复合的
I-I don't mean to blurt it out like that,
我本不想就这么脱口而出
but for-for the sake of clarity,
但我想跟你说清楚
you should know that first
让你知道我想
I'm going to get your forgiveness and-and
先取得你的原谅 然后
then I'm gonna get your heart back.
赢回你的心
I'm seeing someone.
我在和别人约会
Don't cry. Be cool.
别哭 淡定
Smile, Oh, God. I'm gonna be sick.
微笑 天啊 我要崩溃了
And I, I wanted to tell you in person
我想亲自告诉你
especially because you know him.
尤其是因为你认识他
Please don't say Sebastian Smythe.
千万不要是塞巴斯蒂安·斯迈思
Hey, Kurt.
你好 科特
Karofsky.
克罗斯基
I knew this would be a little weird for you.
我知道你会觉得有点奇怪
It's a living nightmare!
真是活见鬼
What? No, it's-it's not weird at all.
什么 不 完全不奇怪
No, uh-uh, so, how'd you two meet up again?
完全不 你们怎么再相遇的
Well, um, it was actually just a few months ago right here
其实几个月前就在
as a matter of fact.
这个地方
I was a little bored.
我有点无聊
So, I decided to come to Country Bear Nights
所以决定来参加丑闻酒吧的
here at Scandals, and there was Dave
乡村熊之夜 看到大卫
doing the Electric Slide.
在跳滑步舞
Fun!
真有趣
Yeah.
没错
We got to talking mo-mostly, mostly about you.
我们基本上都在聊你
I was just so angry with what had happened.
我当时对你非常生气
And it was just me venting about the breakup.
都是我在吐槽分手的事
But I reminded him,
但我告诉他
you know, how much you helped me
你在我人生的艰难时刻
during that dark time in my life.
给了我许多帮助
And, uh, just, you know, you forgave me
就是 你原谅我
for all the crap I put you through.
对你做的那些坏事
Anyway, we got to talking, hanging out, and...
反正我们就开始聊天 出去玩 然后...
here we are.
他就接了你的盘
Here we are.
我就接了你的盘
Yogi and Boo Boo.
瑜伽熊和波波熊
That's his nickname for us
这是他给我俩取的爱称
'cause I'm his big bear
因为我是他的大熊爹
and he's my little cub.
他是我的小熊仔
Aah! I'm gonna be sick!
我好难受
I'm gonna throw up!
我要吐了
And when did Blaine start liking bears?!
布莱恩什么时候开始喜欢熊族了
I know this isn't what you wanted.
我知道你不想这样
And I know this isn't gonna be easy, but I just wanted
我知道这很难接受 但我希望
all of us to be able to be adults about this.
我们都能成熟对待此事
And I'm hoping we can be friends.
我希望我们能做朋友
You know, we can all hang out and stuff.
我们还能一起玩什么的
Sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣
Um, if-if-if can you excuse me.
失陪一下
I have to use the restroom.
我想上个厕所
Perfect.
真棒
Definitely want this.
一定要有这个
Put it right there.
放在这里
I always thought one day Finn would take this place over.
我一直以为芬恩会接手欢乐合唱团
Yeah, well, it's just for a couple months
好吧 我花了好几个月
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表