on how the Warblers are doing.
对林莺给出意见
You really don't want my notes.
你不会想听我要说什么的
I won the gold star at the loser Olympics.
我是衰人奥林匹克的冠军得主
You can flame out as spectacularly as you want on TV,
不管你在电视上的表现如何
but you're still Rachel Berry,
你始终是蕾切尔·贝里
and Rachel Berry is a show choir genius.
蕾切尔·贝里是合唱团天才
**It's late in the evening*
*夜已深
**Glass on the side now*
*酒杯放在身边
**I've been sat with you*
*大半夜
**For most of the night*
*我坐在你身边
**Ignoring everybody here*
*无视这里所有的人
**We wish they would disappear*
*我们希望他们消失
**So maybe we could get down now*
*也许我们现在可以躺下
**I don't wanna know*
*我不想知道
**If you're getting ahead of the program*
*你是否操之过急
**I want you to be mine, lady*
*我希望你属于我 姑娘
**To hold your body close*
*紧紧地抱住你
**Take another step into the no-man's land*
*一起踏入无人之地
**For the longest time, lady*
*尽享长久的欢愉 姑娘
**I need you darling*
*我需要你 亲爱的
**Come on, set the tone*
*来吧 设好铃♥声♥
**If you feel you're falling*
*如果你感觉你把持不住
**Won't you let me know*
*就让我知道吧
**If you love me*
*如果你爱我
**Come on, get involved*
*来吧 我们恋爱吧
**Feel it rushing through you*
*让爱在你身上游走
**From your head to toe*
*从头到脚
**Sing*
*唱
**Can you feel it*
*你感觉到了吗
**All the guys in here don't even wanna dance*
*这里的男人都不想跳舞
**Can you feel it*
*你感觉到了吗
**All that I can hear is music from the back*
*我只能听到音乐在我耳际
**Can you feel it*
*你感觉到了吗
**Found you hiding here so won't you take my hand, darling*
*发现你藏在这里 在音乐再次响起前
**Before the beat kicks in again*
*跟我一起跳舞吧 亲爱的
**Can you feel it*
*你感觉到了吗
**Can you feel it*
*你感觉到了吗
**No no no no*
*不不不不
**If you love me come on get involved*
*如果你爱我 来吧 我们恋爱吧
**Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe*
*让爱在你身上游走 从头到脚
**Sing*
*唱
Oh, my God.
天呐
So, um, any thoughts?
怎么样 有什么想法
Oh, my gosh, well, I have three.
我有三个想法
First of all, that was incredible.
首先 你们太棒了
Second of all, you're way past the maximum age
其次 你已经年纪太大了
to be dancing and singing with these guys.
不该再跟他们一起唱歌♥跳舞了
And third, thank you.
第三 谢谢你
That was the first time I've laughed
我已经很久没
and smiled in a really long time.
这么开心地笑了
Of course.
不客气
Come on, let's go!
赶快 加紧点
My grandma's got one leg,
我奶奶只有一条腿
and she can run faster than that! Go!
她都能比你跑得快 快点
I need water.
我需要水
Get it yourself. Could you stop being such a whiny Hummel
自己拿吧 你能不能别那么唧唧歪歪的
and get back in there?
赶紧回场上
Um, excuse me, I haven't been out of this school
抱歉 我离开这学校
for that long, but when I was here,
还没多久 我在的时候
we worked really hard to make sure bullies like you
我们努力确保你这样的恶霸
don't use words like that.
不许那么出口伤人
Rachel, no, it's cool. Spencer is totally gay.
蕾切尔 没事的 斯宾塞是同性恋
Kind of a post-modern gay teen.
我算是后现代同性恋少年
You see, positive representations of gays
由于主流媒体各种关于
in the mass media has given me the confidence
同性恋的积极宣传给了我
I need to be myself,
做自己的必要自信
which, turns out is kind of an arrogant jerk.
而我发现 我就是个自大的混♥蛋♥
Oh, and your show sucked.
对了 你的电视剧好烂
Isn't he a sweetheart?
多可人啊
You're gonna let him disrespect you like that?
你就允许他那么不尊敬你吗
Look, like I said, Rachel, okay, I'm the assistant coach, okay?
我说了 蕾切尔 我是助理教练
I can't yell at them like Coach Beiste.
我不能像碧斯特教练那样吼他们
Come on! If salmon had legs,
赶紧的 如果鲑鱼有腿
we'd have it for dinner, not breakfast!
你们这群废物得追上一整天
Okay, these guys are really good.
他们真的很厉害
Yeah, they are.
是啊
Yeah, Sue, uh, spent the offseason
苏在非赛季的时候
recruiting players from all over the state.
去各州招募球员
She actually bought a, uh, apartment complex
她还买♥♥了一栋公♥寓♥大楼
and moved all the families into.
把那些家庭都搬进去了
I think it's legal.
好像是合法的
But what about the arts?
那艺术课呢
What about music and painting?
音乐和绘画呢
It's not right. What about the kids that don't play sports?
这样不对 那些不练体育的孩子呢
Look, Rachel, I agree with you, okay?
蕾切尔 我赞同你的看法
If you have a problem, just take it up with Sue.
如果你有意见 去跟苏说吧
Can I help you?
有事吗
I'm here to speak with Sue Sylvester.
我要找苏·西尔威斯特
It's okay, Janet.
没事 珍妮特
Let her in.
让她进来
Janet is part of the free labor arrangement
珍妮特是我跟俄亥俄惩治局
I have with the Ohio Department of Corrections.
商定的免费劳工协议的一部分
She's a convicted counterfeiter.
她造假♥币♥被定了罪
But don't worry, she's chained to the desk.
别担心 她铐在桌子上呢
Congratulations, BTW.
对了 恭喜
The, uh, humiliating public nature of your epic
你史无前例 昭然天下的失败
flame out exceeded my expectations in a major way.
完完全全出乎了我的意料
Look, I'm not here to talk about me.
我不是来说我自己的事
I'm here to talk about the glee club.
我想跟你谈谈合唱团
Well, there is no glee club.
现在没有合唱团了
In fact, I exterminated all the arts programs at this school.
我已经终止了本校所有的艺术课程
You can't deprive these kids an education in music and theater.
你不能剥夺这些孩子学习音乐和戏剧的机会
Oh, I can and I did.
我能 而且我做到了
And it about you, Rachel.
而且这就是关于你 蕾切尔
You were the very best the arts had to offer.
你是艺术课程的最佳成果
Which means the arts, clearly,
所以 艺术课程 显然
don't have much to offer, now do they?
没什么两下子 对不对
There is no glee club at this school.
这学校没有合唱团
There will never be a glee club at this school
只要我掌权 这所学校就永远
as long as I'm in charge.
不会有合唱团
Now get the hell out of my office
赶紧离开我办公室
before I sic a convicted felon on you.
别逼我对你放重罪犯
I've been watching her out of the corner of my eye
我这几分钟一直在用眼角
for the last few minutes.
偷瞄她
I'm pretty sure she's fashioning a shiv.
我确定她在做自♥制♥剃刀呢
You want to order?
点餐吗
Uh, no, I'll wait.
不 我等等吧
Uh, hot date.
约了人
Hi. Sorry.
抱歉
I know I'm a little late, but it's really coming down,
我知道我来晚了 但是雨好大
and I also had to stop by the Mercer Kitchen
而且我还去了趟美世酒店的厨房♥
just to check on something.
确认一件事
You're never gonna guess.
你绝对猜不到
So, it turns out that they are totally available
劳动节那天 他们可以
on Labor Day for our wedding.
举办我们的婚礼
Why am I always the first one to arrive?
为什么我总是先来的那个
Um, did you not hear what I just said?
你没听到我刚刚的话吗
They're available for the wedding on Labor Day.
他们劳动节可以让我们举办婚礼
Okay, l-let's-let's just order. I'm starving.
我们点餐吧 我饿死了
I don't want to fight about this,
我不想吵架
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表